2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Faithful Servant"

One Piece Manga Chapter 987 Discussion and 988 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 987 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 988

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know they're not going to beat him but it's going to be fun seeing the Minks go Sulong against a strong opponent, BM's crew wasn't enough of a challenge to see what it can do.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So are all the scabbards slightly below Jack? It's really hard to gauge their strength.
Ashura, Dog, Cat, and Denji are all comparable to Jack, but likely weaker because so much of Jack's strength lies in his endurance. I personally believe Kanjuro is the strongest, but he's likely between my first group and Raizo/Kinemon. Kappa and Kiku are a mystery, but seemingly >>>>> Raizo/Kinemon. Guess I'll make a thread for it.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's suddenly very intriguing for me. We know that there is going to be at least one more Wano act, so Kaido will probably not be beat by the scabbards. Also the obvious reason of the Luffy vs Kaido rematch, but I'm very curious as to how Oda will end this Act. Probably with the defeat of the scabbards. I predict for this Act to wrap up in the next 5-8 chapters.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also think there is more death coming up soon.

You don't tango with two yonkou and escape without taking a hit self too.
I agree! With so many characters participating, especially in the Red Scabbards, I don't see all of them making it out alive. Oday stated that Marinford will pale in comparison to the Wano war, which can't happen without deaths. It will also make the threat of facing a Yonkou very real and which set up Luffy vs Kaido perfectly. My guess is that it has to be someone that the readers are already accustomed to in order to let it have some meaning. Kinnamon will probably be the one to go along with a few other characters.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Considering orochi isnt a hydra looking like he isnt coming back as the end result isnt the same ,

Id like to see him come back though but i feel like if he was it wouldve been shown by now

Epic seeing kaido yell out in pain from actually being hurt. Amazing

Seeing big mom ask if kaidos dead while having no worry at all that herself is in danger is amazing. Ive always believed she was stronger than kaido, and it sure does seem to me that she believes shes stronger than him as well

Kaido will defeat the scabbards undoubtedly but i assume he will be knocked around a bit by the minks and then he will go tryhard and decimate them needing them and the scabbards to be saved
Post automatically merged:

I agree! With so many characters participating, especially in the Red Scabbards, I don't see all of them making it out alive. Oday stated that Marinford will pale in comparison to the Wano war, which can't happen without deaths. It will also make the threat of facing a Yonkou very real and which set up Luffy vs Kaido perfectly. My guess is that it has to be someone that the readers are already accustomed to in order to let it have some meaning. Kinnamon will probably be the one to go along with a few other characters.
The threat of facing a yonko has already been made very real in the whole cake arc

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Of coarse there will be blood I think the scabbards are doomed they are samurai and all have put their lives up to free Wano of a tyrant. Kinemon knows that they not going to make it out of this unscarred but I’m really in fear for the SH 2 Yankous is mission impossible let’s see how Oda breaks our spirit by the end of a Wano. Rip chopper 😅

mangawise

Kin
12💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the dead of a strawhat will force luffy to awaken his devil fruit, because his current strength ia no were near a yonkou and we know oda always makes it a one on one match at every end.

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe the dead of a strawhat will force luffy to awaken his devil fruit, because his current strength ia no were near a yonkou and we know oda always makes it a one on one match at every end.
I doubt any sh will die high chance either MoMo or A retainer maybe even law or kid. But I’m sure somebody time running out. And I agree that will inspire Luffy

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minks: finally lets go su-long
Kaido dragon beams the moon blowing it up.
Minks: .....shit
Eneru: WHAT THE HELL?! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

=========================================
Remember on chapter 434 when WhiteBeard and Shanks meet up and WB said that seeing Shanks makes the wound that Roger inflicts on him aches. Also the scar that Shanks got from BB also aches when he is reminded of Teach. Luffy's chest scar aches when he reminded of Akainu. Chinjao his scar aches when he is reminded of Garp. Baron Tamago his scar aches when reminded of Pedro. It was the same with Kaido seeing the scabbards reminded him of Oden which causes his scar to ache which gave the scabbards the chance to pierce him.
It is EXACTLY like Big Mom and her Trauma with her mother's picture, the PTSD Kaido got from Oden completely crumbles his Vigor & Drive (as in HAKI) that's always surrounding his body which makes it impregnable, making his body susceptible to damage.
This is actually consistent writing I didn't perceive coming.

============================================

The art in this chapter was fantastic, in particular the one with Kaidou smashing through the dome roof and the full moon being revealed.
However, I’m really curious about the deal Marco made with Perospero. Probably when all goes to shit, Perespero is Big Moms way out of Wano. Perespero doens't trust Beast pirates anyhow. Kinda ironic given what the Big Mom pirates do to people after marriage Hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.