2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Introducing the Tobi Roppo"

One Piece Manga Chapter 978 Discussion and 979 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 978 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 979

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Hammock

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Kaidos castle has levels to it... that actually throws my opinion on this war feeling like a real war where everybody is fighting and fighting multiple people at once out the window sorta.

with this setup we will obviously still be getting the traditional 1v1 fights with some possibilities of team ups.

Page One probably has one of the coolest designs I have ever seen from a character in One Piece. Wasn’t expecting him to looks so young though.

Love those beast outfits on the Alliance.

I think the most interesting part of this chapter is the fact Nekomamushi still isn’t back yet, I guess his arrival is what will turn the tides of the War.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A couple notes:

1) Queen has PRESENCE.

2) Onigashima looks awesome! I would love to live there, I mean there's a huge-ass unsheathed katana just casually sticking around as part of the infrastructure.

3) We finally have confirmation that the BM Pirates are also present

4) And lastly the million dollar question: what did Uruti mean with a family matter? That could be interpreted in so many ways.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An average chapter. Waiting for a better translation tho. Somethings didn't make any sense. Hmm

So Kaidos castle has levels to it... that actually throws my opinion on this war feeling like a real war where everybody is fighting and fighting multiple people at once out the window sorta.

with this setup we will obviously still be getting the traditional 1v1 fights with some possibilities of team ups.

Page One probably has one of the coolest designs I have ever seen from a character in One Piece. Wasn’t expecting him to looks so young though.

Love those beast outfits on the Alliance.

I think the most interesting part of this chapter is the fact Nekomamushi still isn’t back yet, I guess his arrival is what will turn the tides of the War.
Im expecting a Zou type entrance from Nekomamushi. Nothing less! Gyoromeoowwwwwww!!!

You must be registered for see medias

Wouldnt mind a Nekomamushi + Inurashi vs Jack part 2. But this time they fight together and in sulong forms!!

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Typical One Piece set-up.

Oda putting the lid on the pressure cooker.

The Tobi Roppo look awesome especially Black Maria and Page One. Since he's one of the six it's also understandable why Sanji couldn't take him out right away in the raid suit. But he used his layer of plot armor up right there. Next time he will go down.

I like the disguise trick Kin'emon pulled, but I hope they will all revert back when the real fighting breaks out. There are too many horned people dressed in black.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Damn i really can't wait for the wano fight even though I think the raid will be a flop because Goda always does 360's.
but then again wano would probably make marineford look like a teardrop.
Also there's so much potential in the upcoming fights, I really wanna see the individual fights and what more there is on Onagishima.

P.s what if Big mom and kaido are siblings or related in some way that would be dope

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn i really can't wait for the wano fight even though I think the raid will be a flop because Goda always does 360's.
but then again wano would probably make marineford look like a teardrop.
Also there's so much potential in the upcoming fights, I really wanna see the individual fights and what more there is on Onagishima.

P.s what if Big mom and kaido are siblings or related in some way that would be dope
Yeah I hope Oda drags the fighting out for a loooong while. People are overdue for cool fights. I really hope we will get an Ennies lobby style entrance battling through endless hordes of fodder and showing off cool moves. Then battle to near death against commanders.

I miss pre-skip One Piece where Zoro used to do a whole range of animal themed attacks like Tiger hunt, Nii Gorilla etc. Or when his demon aura came out. The last time Sanji did an anti manner kick course was against Oars Jr. Mouton Shot I can't even remember. I feel like we got so many characters that the quality of the fights started to suffer. It's all generic fighting, rambling, villain backstory and one flash end move.

I hope we get back to epic fights like VS Daz Bones and Jyabura

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what Hawkins rank in the Beast Pirates is if he's not a six like Drake and where is he in regards to the party, we see Apoo but I don't recall seeing Hawkins. Wasn't he the one Law saw at the cell? Could he be up to something with Law?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder what Hawkins rank in the Beast Pirates is if he's not a six like Drake and where is he in regards to the party, we see Apoo but I don't recall seeing Hawkins. Wasn't he the one Law saw at the cell? Could he be up to something with Law?
I think he qualifies as a headliner. Don't forget he joined the Beast Pirates not that long ago.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I hope Oda drags the fighting out for a loooong while. People are overdue for cool fights. I really hope we will get an Ennies lobby style entrance battling through endless hordes of fodder and showing off cool moves. Then battle to near death against commanders.

I miss pre-skip One Piece where Zoro used to do a whole range of animal themed attacks like Tiger hunt, Nii Gorilla etc. Or when his demon aura came out. The last time Sanji did an anti manner kick course was against Oars Jr. Mouton Shot I can't even remember. I feel like we got so many characters that the quality of the fights started to suffer. It's all generic fighting, rambling, villain backstory and one flash end move.

I hope we get back to epic fights like VS Daz Bones and Jyabura
Tbh i enjoy all of Zoro's moves. He is just that epic aha.
As for Sanji, ever since he used "Partyy tableee....kick courseeee" I can't get it out of my head. However he used it since pre-timeskip.
Didn't Law chop hawkins up in pieces last we saw?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling the flying six are all ancient zoans, dinosaurs, and that one of the flying six will always be queen. meaning queen use to be a flying six and whoever is in queens position will always be an ancient zoan dinosaur.

but I like sasaki and whos who the most. whos who is tall as ****. I wonder what he would be. maybe a pterodactyl of some sort cause hes bald lol and looks kinda like a vulture or like the bird guy in Spiderman.

sasaki is huge I love his design. he reminds me of a water dinosaur. if he turned into an ancient zoan water dino he would instantly be my favorite character. but would that be aloud??? or maybe hes just a fishman ancient zoan eater which would also make him my favorite because that would be a cool combination in my opinion although I do picture the flying six getting taken out relatively easy for some reason. theres just so many people and I don't see them keeping up with the top dogs of this war.

that one girl is GIANT wtf is she??? she was bigger than freaking kaido lol

sakazuki would punch a hole in kaido and kill him in my opinion tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.