chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That entire page is rather ambiguous. Though, I'm more inclined to believe that that silhouette belongs to one of the Numbers. Queen said that they are horrible drunks and it seems in that panel they are trying to keep alcohol away from the shadowy figure. Also, he's just sitting at one of the tables having fun with other crew members and that conflicts a bit with Kaidou's statement that his son has to come out. I get the impression that in general his son isn't really involved in the 'family business'.
I'll have to re look at the page but I thought it was a cut away and those guys were in a separate room than the party but i might be wrong.

Ok here's why I think that's not a flying 6 member.

Here's his first panel, notice the grid in front of him.
You must be registered for see images

Here's BM getting ready for the party, notice she has the same grid in front of her silhouette.
You must be registered for see images

This makes me think they're in rooms separate from the party. I get the impression his son is just off drinking with his own little group and not at the main party room. I also get this impression from the last panel of his page where he's clearly in a room drinking when the Flying 6 arrive which I think eliminates the chance the silhouette belongs to one of the Flying 6. We can see all set of 6 feet as well.

And this isn't good evidence in favor of my idea, but he does look like a dragon a bit. It'd be interesting if zoan users could have semi zoan children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.