2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Allow Me to Introduce Myself"

One Piece Manga Chapter 976 Discussion and 977 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 976 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 977

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've got major nostalgic Enies lobby vibes.

For the first time since a very long time, we've got the entire crew back together facing an overwhelming power, with an alliance of cool characters.

When they got aboard the sea train it felt like a suicide mission, and that's what's happening again now.

Kanjuroo did a great job hiding his emotions and skills. I hope it will come down to a Kanjuroo vs Kin'emon fight in the end.

Momonosuke remembered Luffy's words from what he told him in the polyglyph room on Zou, he is shaping up to become a leader. Not just because of his bloodline but also because of his actions.

Oda did the Jimbei reveal so tastefully. First with the spear wave. That should already be enough to know who is there.
But there still is a little voice in the back of your head saying, is it really him ?

Then the epic monologue and his reveal.

Kidd and Law's jaws hitting the deck was nice too. Luffy took a big step up in terms of power and respect. Even if they probably wont admit it next chapter.

I'm happy to see that Jimbei seemingly came out unscathed out of the battle with the Big Mom pirates. I read somewhere that Jimbei wasn't showing up in colorspreads as a nakama because Oda didn't want to 'reveal' him yet.

I was afraid he would come out with one arm or something, also nerfing him in the Strawhat crew. That doesn't seem to be the case. It looks like we have a full blown, super strong, ex shichibukai on board now.

Speaking of shichibukai, where the hell is Crocodile. He has been teased a couple of times in the New World. Being an underground broker and keeping up with the news reading about Luffy in the papers. Where will he plan his glorious comeback.

Major battle against the navy part two when they will abolish the shichibukai system led by Fuji ? Righteous new navy with old shichi's vs secret old boy network navy ? I guess that is the only way to go after Wano before heading to Raftel.

I also suspect the WG will have the fourth road poly in order to assure no one can find Raftel ever again.

The rest of my theory is in the spoiler tag in case people didn't get a chance to read this chapter yet and are looking for a link here. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ever since the Oden flashback started, Wano Arc has been on 10/10. I knew going in that Jinbei was arriving, and the chapter was so immersive it slipped my mind. Loved that bit of character development for Momonosuke where he tells them to fight on, and he'd survive. Great development that Luffy is the one that reassures him that he'll personally save him because they're friends after all the bickering and fist-fights they'd get into.

Kanjuro revealing he's formidable with his Ink power is great. The ink cloud and the ink arrows were nice. Glad to see Sanji tanking the arrows lol

The Jinbei reveal was great and tasteful as Love Cook said. The gradual build-up where the audience knows it's him builds rising excitement, and I loved Luffy's reaction to seeing Jinbei is back. Love that intro box confirming him as the Helmsman of the Straw Hat Pirates.

Reactions: Exjoey

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was so amazing and so happy I choose to not read the spoilers, goozebumps!!!
JINBEI!!!!!
A lot of character development and motivating stuff. Peace

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter debut: 528
Chapter joined: 976

It took Jinbei only 448 chapters xd Slightly surprised though at the timing and situation as it really didn't look good when they saw each other last time. I was half and half expecting some kind of Big Mom holding Jinbei hostage situation and that Neko & Marco would have been the ones to show up at this exact moment.

And as expected Kanjuro was able to escape with Momo.

• Wow
Reactions: Exjoey and Erikhog

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m really hoping they give momo a moment to shine with him being odens son and all . Cause him being a hostage really makes him look weak but maybe he can use his dragon form and show out and prove he got balls if not I’m going to be really disappointed that Luffy has to save him

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m curious to know still even with the amount of allies gathered how they going to deal with lInlin and Kaido . Maybe we need to be calling in the whole Starw hat grand fleet at this point . But a little backstabbing by one or the other night just play in the SH favor

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I predict next chapter the shs will try to have a feast for jinbei but Luffy will tell them to wait. Kaido will tell us he has a son who he wants to meet Linlin.
You didn't predict this. You are sharing the spoilers in the predictions thread. If you posted this prediction 3 days ago even i'd have believe you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.