5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Roger and Whitebeard"

One Piece Manga Chapter 966 Discussion and 967 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 966 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 967

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Erikhog and Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,803💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:yay: dafug, I am happy when I can read the official release
alot of stuff going on, we sadly only saw some small feats by Roger, but damn, that was intense

so Oden turned over by himself basically, as he didn't care for Roger begging him, Oden was just flashed by this fateful meeting basically. Well done.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad we received a general chronology of Roger's exploits on top of having some long-standing plot holes filled. I mean it has always been weird that Raftel went undiscovered for so long, but apparently no one even know it existed till 20 years ago and the last stretch seems to be completely un-sailable.

The information that I find the most interesting though, is what Buggy said about Teach. When Blackbeard took Whitebeard's quake powers, Marco mentioned that his body was atypical. A rather ambiguous comment, which generally has been explained as being a reference to the effects the Yami Yami no Mi had on his body. However, this chapter clarifies there has always been something inherently different in Teach's physicality as a normal person should be able to sleep/needs to sleep. If BB has never slept in several decades (or never at all), he's definitely diverting from the norm.

Reactions: Erikhog

MugiwaraBoy

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad we received a general chronology of Roger's exploits on top of having some long-standing plot holes filled. I mean it has always been weird that Raftel went undiscovered for so long, but apparently no one even know it existed till 20 years ago and the last stretch seems to be completely un-sailable.

The information that I find the most interesting though, is what Buggy said about Teach. When Blackbeard took Whitebeard's quake powers, Marco mentioned that his body was atypical. A rather ambiguous comment, which generally has been explained as being a reference to the effects the Yami Yami no Mi had on his body. However, this chapter clarifies there has always been something inherently different in Teach's physicality as a normal person should be able to sleep/needs to sleep. If BB has never slept in several decades (or never at all), he's definitely diverting from the norm.
The theories of him being multiple people would be more plausible now anyways, maybe one body sleeps at a time or something. I liked how Roger jumped out infront of his crew with a big smile though. - Remind us of anybody? :p No wonder Rayleigh and Shanks see Roger in Luffy.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Reminds me of how geen bull hasn't slept in a year. Hmm

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The theories of him being multiple people would be more plausible now anyways, maybe one body sleeps at a time or something. I liked how Roger jumped out infront of his crew with a big smile though. - Remind us of anybody? :p No wonder Rayleigh and Shanks see Roger in Luffy.
The drawing even looked like Luffy I had to zoom in to make sure there was a mustache.

Reactions: MugiwaraBoy

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reminds me of how geen bull hasn't slept in a year. Hmm
A bit, though there's still a significant difference between not sleeping for a year and not sleeping ever. Also I have the impression Green Bull voluntarily didn't sleep for a year, while in the case of BB it seems he simply can't. This reminds me of the series of drawings Oda made of the Shichibukai when they were kids and for BB he drew him crying under a crescent moon. At the time this was not something that was considered to be that particularly odd or interesting, but in hindsight this seemed to have been a first reference to this peculiar insomniac state.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A bit, though there's still a significant difference between not sleeping for a year and not sleeping ever. Also I have the impression Green Bull voluntarily didn't sleep for a year, while in the case of BB it seems he simply can't. This reminds me of the series of drawings Oda made of the Shichibukai when they were kids and for BB he drew him crying under a crescent moon. At the time this was not something that was considered to be that particularly odd or interesting, but in hindsight this seemed to have been a first reference to this peculiar insomniac state.
I agree with u. Although I think it might be a "power" greenbull discovered making his body atypical possibly as to black beard probably being born with it. As in Blackbeard hated this unknown power and greenbull actively seeking it out maybe as he spoke about it

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Wasn't greenbull's one not eating? I don't remember it as him not sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.