5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Oden's Adventures "

One Piece Manga Chapter 964 Discussion and 965 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 964 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 965

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
me 3, but I care for neither the time travel woman or whitebeard. there were only 4 panels that i enjoyed, and 2 of those 4 panels are practically the same panels as the first. the joke about not wanting to go back to wano was the only fun part.
I am 26. But I was born 800yrs ago.

And no one questioned her? Dafuq
No one has had her fruit in over 800 years. there's probably no documentation of it.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
800 years? So she was born exactly when the Void Century ended. It's peculiar though the she is dressed like someone from Wano, has a name like someone from Wano, but apparently has never been to Wano and it was her wish since she was little (so a hellish long time ago) to go to Wano?

It has been speculated previously she was from the Void Century, but currently she looks more like a tourist.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
800 years? So she was born exactly when the Void Century ended. It's peculiar though the she is dressed like someone from Wano, has a name like someone from Wano, but apparently has never been to Wano and it was her wish since she was little (so a hellish long time ago) to go to Wano?

It has been speculated previously she was from the Void Century, but currently she looks more like a tourist.
I remember those theories...so this could mean that Oda does not want to reveal the Void Century in the Wano arc? or at least in Oden's flashback? So far the purpose of Oden's flashback is to showcase his influence and relationship with different people so maybe Oda just wants to keep it that way and not focus on the "important stuff".

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In worst case scenario the void century arc will take place in wano or as post-wano arc.
We have so many stuff ahead, toki stories, odens logbook, poneglyphs, ancient giants.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember those theories...so this could mean that Oda does not want to reveal the Void Century in the Wano arc? or at least in Oden's flashback? So far the purpose of Oden's flashback is to showcase his influence and relationship with different people so maybe Oda just wants to keep it that way and not focus on the "important stuff".
I think revealing during this arc what happened in the Void Century was never on the table to begin with. That's kind of the entire point of following the Poneglyph. We will possibly receive some additional info, like in previous arcs, but the big reveal? No. It would divert too much from the purpose of this arc (overcoming a Yonkou) and it's striking that Toki was born in the time period right after the Void, not during. If Oda wanted to spill the beans, he would have made her come from even further in time.

Reactions: Erikhog
Status
Not open for further replies.