2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Rampage"

One Piece Manga Chapter 951 Discussion and 952 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 951 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 952

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Their sky-splitting is more drastic than Whitebeard and Shanks', so that's cool to see. What's the odds of the extinct race having a relation to the D's? What if Im is actually of that race? Giants can live for hundreds of years, the three-eyed squad have the voice of all things, and fishmen are fishmen. What if Im's longevity is a trait of his or her race? What if Im's gender is so vague due to Im's race being composed of xem's or hermaphrodites? 5/5 DUH

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WOW. This... this was just incredible! I wasn't expecting them to just start fighting immediately, but this makes total sense.

From Kaido's perspective, having BM tied up probably doesn't sit well with his pride as a warrior - He needs to prove he can keep her subdued in a battle, rather than having some BS upper-hand. I have a feeling that something will happen to break up the fight though... but no idea what, or how. Anyway - My guess is that we will finally have a Rocks flashback next week.

And yet ANOTHER great piece of info from Oda that we never expected to get - King is apparently from some extinct race, which no doubt will have a big influence on the plot moving forward! I guess that is why he wears a mask - to hide his true face so nobody knows who he really is? The face of his species must be very distinctive I guess.

I love that Laws crew are now going to hatch a plan to break him out - it's about time we saw more of those guys and what they are capable of - they are essentially complete unknowns and we are 951 chapters into the story!

And looks like Franky is gonna get a chance to shine as a shipwright once again - by transforming those wrecks into epic vessels! I bet they are gonna be solid as hell once he's done with them!

Fkin LOL at Usopp and Nami making it through the check just because they were doing those stupid faces. Too good. :lmao:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So hype. Loved it. Glad to see big mom and kaido splitting the skies like whitebeard and shanks
I love that this seems to be an official thing now. Wonder who Luffy will do it with? BB? An existing Yonkou? An Admiral? Coby?

Did anyone else get the feeling that Law's crew was forced to sabotage the group with a fake code? That's kind of how I saw it.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love that this seems to be an official thing now. Wonder who Luffy will do it with? BB? An existing Yonkou? An Admiral? Coby?

Did anyone else get the feeling that Law's crew was forced to sabotage the group with a fake code? That's kind of how I saw it.
Wait does Kaido have Conquerors Haki? was it mentioned somewhere?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hmm Luffy won't do it until he is strong enough to take on a yonko by himself..

Ithink the first yonko he will clash with, when he's at yonko level, will possibly be shanks haha, because they will just have a quick clash probably, test each other quickly, split the skies, and then go to joking and talking about everything that's happened.

If Luffy is going to be the one to beat akainu than he could possibly do it with him

And yeah I think I it will happen with Blackbeard, unless Blackbeard doesn't have the haki and just uses fruit

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three races? We know BM doesn't have any giants so that makes one and King's race makes two...so what's the third?

I love these subtle plot elements Oda casually drops and naturally blend in with the story.

Every person that said Kaido and BM’s stories intersecting wouldn’t happen can line up and open wide.
...whoever thought that? It doesn't even make any sense.

Wait does Kaido have Conquerors Haki? was it mentioned somewhere?
I don't think it was specifically said somewhere, but it doesn't really need to as it was kind of a given. The opposite would have been far more unlikely.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Three races? We know BM doesn't have any giants so that makes one and King's race makes two...so what's the third?

I love these subtle plot elements Oda casually drops and naturally blend in with the story.

...whoever thought that? It doesn't even make any sense.

I don't think it was specifically said somewhere, but it doesn't really need to as it was kind of a given. The opposite would have been far more unlikely.
It was a pretty big debate during WCI. Most argued Luffy would beat BM in that arc, some of us argued he wouldn’t and the story was gonna lead BM to intersect with Kaido.

I personally theorized they would link due to a lot of thematic and visual similarities between them and that Caesar and the SHs would ultimately be the linchpins.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
YOOOOOOOOO A RACE THAT VANISHED FROM HISTORY!?!?!?!?! VOID CENTURY FORESHADOWING!?!?!?!?! IM-SAMA MUCH!?!?!? its oda we're talking about here!! Watcb him drop in about 300 chapters that the race of Magellan and king was ruling the strongest country and was wiped out 800 years ago and only a few people survived, holly **** im freaking out lol

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel it was OK chapter.

Celestial Dragons
Ds(I doubt any D is relative of her)
Mermaid (Since they betrayed her n she might have made shark fin soup out of them)
None of those three you mentioned are extinct and only one of them is actually a race (mermaid). It’s more likely to be that King is some sort of Sky Island race. Perhaps the one that Enel wiped out?

D’s can come from any race as we’ve seen and C-Dragons are not a race unto themselves. They are all just descendants of various Kings from different countries.

Really curious to find out who he is! But I’m guessing it won’t be until he fights that we hear about his back story.

Status
Not open for further replies.