2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"O-Lin"

One Piece Manga Chapter 945 Discussion and 946 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 945 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 946

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now few key points:

1) How strong is Kyoshiro? Will Kyoshiro kill Zoro's boredom?
2) Can Queen withstand Mama's devastating strength and power?
3) Is there really finally a true battle we hoped for for Sanji against a tough foe?
4) How Law gonna defeat Hawkins without getting his crew hurt?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now few key points:

1) How strong is Kyoshiro? Will Kyoshiro kill Zoro's boredom?
2) Can Queen withstand Mama's devastating strength and power?
3) Is there really finally a true battle we hoped for for Sanji against a tough foe?
4) How Law gonna defeat Hawkins without getting his crew hurt?
1) He's somewhere around Zoro level possibly slightly lower, possibly slightly higher. Based on what we're seeing I think he'll give Zoro some bother.
2) Define withstand. Will he die? No. Will he be one-shotted? Probably not. Will he have any real chance of hurting her? Probably not.
3) I don't know but I'm kind of disappointed he got caught by that tail. I mean I know fights need back and forth but he's a CoO and speed style character.
4) Not sure yet but this adds a whole new level of difficulty to fighting Hawkins. Wonder how he curses people? Does it take time or can he do it on the fly? Can he do it to his opponent directly? He's like a One Piece Hidan sort of. I thought originally it was shown his dolls have 1 hit in them so when he showed Law on his one crew mate shouldn't that have removed that crew mate's doll from the equation?

Also about his doll if he used it on an opponent say Zoro or Luffy who most likely have a higher durability than him do you think it would guarantee kill them? I'm thinking it could be that you could hit him with an attack that would "kill" him and that damage would get transferred back to you but not kill the attacker if they could withstand more.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Define withstand.
I mean endure.
chopstickchakra said:
Will he die? No. Will he be one-shotted? Probably not. Will he have any real chance of hurting her? Probably not.
Yonkou Commanders sound really convincing. I mean they sound like the type of fighters that could endure two punches or more from Yonkou like Kaidou and Mama.
chopstickchakra said:
Not sure yet but this adds a whole new level of difficulty to fighting Hawkins. Wonder how he curses people? Does it take time or can he do it on the fly? Can he do it to his opponent directly? He's like a One Piece Hidan sort of. I thought originally it was shown his dolls have 1 hit in them so when he showed Law on his one crew mate shouldn't that have removed that crew mate's doll from the equation?
It's gonna be a SCIENCE vs MAGIC. DOCTOR vs MAGICIAN. Reminds me of Toaru series.
chopstickchakra said:
Also about his doll if he used it on an opponent say Zoro or Luffy who most likely have a higher durability than him do you think it would guarantee kill them? I'm thinking it could be that you could hit him with an attack that would "kill" him and that damage would get transferred back to you but not kill the attacker if they could withstand more.
Radio Knife is the only instant death that Law could pull off his sleeves, but he can't use it at such situation like now. I bet on it, that Radio Knife can kill Kaidou IF Law pierced Kaidou's steel skin.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean endure.

Yonkou Commanders sound really convincing. I mean they sound like the type of fighters that could endure two punches or more from Yonkou like Kaidou and Mama.

It's gonna be a SCIENCE vs MAGIC. DOCTOR vs MAGICIAN. Reminds me of Toaru series.

Radio Knife is the only instant death that Law could pull off his sleeves, but he can't use it at such situation like now. I bet on it, that Radio Knife can kill Kaidou IF Law pierced Kaidou's steel skin.
Yeah I think he'll endure I don't think that one head slam will KO him. Jinbei took a shot from BM and Akainu before and stayed conscious so I doubt a commander won't also be able to.

There's gonna have to be some restriction or loop hole to exploit because really Hawkins could be near invincible if the author wanted. At first I thought it was only his crew he can make into a voodoo doll but it's anybody. This means everywhere he's been he could have been creating voodoo dolls, he could have 10's of thousands.

There was a part at Sabaody that made me think he has to take the dolls with him though, or maybe the person of said doll has to be within a certain proximity to have the effects transferred which if true means Law could just use room and move the two across the island out of the range of the dolls.

Radio kinfe, you mean gamma knife? If he can get a significant organ possibly.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's gonna have to be some restriction or loop hole to exploit because really Hawkins could be near invincible if the author wanted. At first I thought it was only his crew he can make into a voodoo doll but it's anybody. This means everywhere he's been he could have been creating voodoo dolls, he could have 10's of thousands.
What about SCAN? Law snatched all DenDen-Mushi from the Marine soldiers like seconds in Punk Hazard. This should make sense in removing all dolls unharmed, but I know Oda knows we think of that move, so Oda would still have one more trump card for Hawkins to stand in this battle.
chopstickchakra said:
Radio kinfe, you mean gamma knife? If he can get a significant organ possibly.
Ah! I forgot. Yes, GAMMA Knife.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like it was obvious set-up that Hawkins pointed out that 2/3 crewmembers are near by but Bepo is missing. So I think this is where the restriction is for this battle. Someone needs to get to Bepo before the fight ends. Then I'm confident that Law can do a room trick.

It would be cool if he did his personality swap surgery from Punk Hazard with 3 crew members of Hawkins. Law could "kill" his crew members while their personalities are safe in host bodies. After Hawkins is defeated, Law can surgically repair the damage he has done to their crews bodies and swap their hearts back to revive them. That would be cool.

Or he could just cut Hawkins up in his room, that should do no damage. But I feel Hawkins can put himself together in his straw form.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right off the bat, awesome to see the Stampede poster and the greater than normal artwork.

The assistants are getting to draw Pandaman faces on the people fleeing on the first page. Nice touch for Oda to let them have some fun too.

So Drake is after Sanji and Hawkins is after Law. I'm curious as to what the requirements for Hawkin's voodoo life ability. Somehow there has to be a way around it/deactivate it. I'm still waiting to see what sort of grudge Oda creates for Drake/Hawkins. Something doesn't fit since they might not have even met before.

Poor Sanji...although that was hilarious. I'm a little disappointed on Oda sacrificing one of the Oniwaban as a weakling scapegoat for plot progression (he purposefully shows a shallow cut though). I don't get why there is a lock-on target for Sanji's face. It makes it seem like someone is trying to snipe him (there is a sound-effect of a digital lock-on). Probably a minor mistake on Oda/the assistants, but whatever. The rest of the chapter was great.

Woah, Oda introduces something potentially super interesting with Ashura(will he show/tell us the location of kaidou's poneglyph?! or even possibly he is the one blueprints to kaidous mansion!!??). Too bad we will not see it for probably 10+ chapters...

Big Mom's nose is probably just as good as Chopper's when it comes to food (actually better since he didn't smell it). But Queen getting 1-shotted is not surprising (more on this a little later). Katakuri feared for his life when Big Mom perceived him slightly talking back. Luffy is only at a Yonkou exec level. If he gets 1 hit KTFO, so should Queen (when Big Mom lands an attack next chapter since all she is doing is pushing his head into the ground now). This seems like a legit cliffhanger since Oda could go full B.S. and have Big Mom start the 3-way war now. Thankfully, the saving panel is the presence of shiruko someplace in the prison.

Maybe it's just me but, it was a little funny to see Queen suddenly all buff in his full zoan mode. Nice touch to keep the stache/hair though. Hilarious character design.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right off the bat, awesome to see the Stampede poster and the greater than normal artwork.

The assistants are getting to draw Pandaman faces on the people fleeing on the first page. Nice touch for Oda to let them have some fun too.

So Drake is after Sanji and Hawkins is after Law. I'm curious as to what the requirements for Hawkin's voodoo life ability. Somehow there has to be a way around it/deactivate it. I'm still waiting to see what sort of grudge Oda creates for Drake/Hawkins. Something doesn't fit since they might not have even met before.

Poor Sanji...although that was hilarious. I'm a little disappointed on Oda sacrificing one of the Oniwaban as a weakling scapegoat for plot progression (he purposefully shows a shallow cut though). I don't get why there is a lock-on target for Sanji's face. It makes it seem like someone is trying to snipe him (there is a sound-effect of a digital lock-on). Probably a minor mistake on Oda/the assistants, but whatever. The rest of the chapter was great.

Woah, Oda introduces something potentially super interesting with Ashura(will he show/tell us the location of kaidou's poneglyph?! or even possibly he is the one blueprints to kaidous mansion!!??). Too bad we will not see it for probably 10+ chapters...

Big Mom's nose is probably just as good as Chopper's when it comes to food (actually better since he didn't smell it). But Queen getting 1-shotted is not surprising (more on this a little later). Katakuri feared for his life when Big Mom perceived him slightly talking back. Luffy is only at a Yonkou exec level. If he gets 1 hit KTFO, so should Queen (when Big Mom lands an attack next chapter since all she is doing is pushing his head into the ground now). This seems like a legit cliffhanger since Oda could go full B.S. and have Big Mom start the 3-way war now. Thankfully, the saving panel is the presence of shiruko someplace in the prison.

Maybe it's just me but, it was a little funny to see Queen suddenly all buff in his full zoan mode. Nice touch to keep the stache/hair though. Hilarious character design.
The scope effect was to symbolize his vision locking in on the girl like a sniper

Also I doubt Queen's getting one shot.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked Queen's Zoan. Makes sense she would trample anybody.
Post automatically merged:

Are you Monkey D. Theories from OJ?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its like saying luffy will become PK so he is strongest already.obviously zoro and others will progress bt im talking abt current zoro.whom u were saying that he was at the same level as luffy :snickering:
He is at the same level as Luffy. You don't think kyoshiro can't block an angry Luffy? Ok lmao

You must be one of those fools who think just because two people are at the same level one can't be stronger than the other

Status
Not open for further replies.