Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’ve notice that during this chapter, Kidd being more and more like the Whitebeard counterpart is becoming true every chapter.
Kid ran back after he escaped just to see what they did to his first mate. Willingly got captured for the sake of Killer.

Even Queen emphasized on how he and Kid are rivals.

At this point people should stop denying it and give up on the law one.
Are you blind? What your praising kidd for Law did a couple of chapters ago. Face facts
White beard did not attack civilians and enjoyed it but who did? Shiki, who does gorrila war fare tactics? Not whitebeard or law but shiki and kidd (with big mom pirates)..
Post automatically merged:

What? Law is still Luffy's rival and Law literally ran off to save his crewmates.
Thank you... I don't know why this guy hates law so much lol I remember arguing with him about zoro and law and him saying that law is no stronger then a VA (even though he low diffed a va and his entire squad)

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer went down first, and zoro only got hit by killer because the bandit tried to hit him from behind. So essentially killer got a free hit but still went down first.
When you say went down do you mean knocked out? Because I don't remember that. I do remember zoro over powering him at some point (no surprise there the dude was lifting 1000 pounds on each arm pre time skip. Killer looks more like a acrobatic fighter), but after the skirmish zoro was the one who literally was left unconscious and got his sword stolen from.
As for the other guy interfering.. I mean sure I guess but a lot of people down play characters like sanji (daifuku and oven) and law (doflamingo and fujitora) when it happened to them. They also assume that zoro is leagues stronger then them (extremely hard to believe) and so strong that he could give fuji a run for his money. A person who is compared to an admiral (or has fans favoring him of being above the likes of jack and doflamingo) shouldn't have fallen in this type of situation.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you say went down do you mean knocked out? Because I don't remember that. I do remember zoro over powering him at some point (no surprise there the dude was lifting 1000 pounds on each arm pre time skip. Killer looks more like a acrobatic fighter), but after the skirmish zoro was the one who literally was left unconscious and got his sword stolen from.
As for the other guy interfering.. I mean sure I guess but a lot of people down play characters like sanji (daifuku and oven) and law (doflamingo and fujitora) when it happened to them. They also assume that zoro is leagues stronger then them (extremely hard to believe) and so strong that he could give fuji a run for his money. A person who is compared to an admiral (or has fans favoring him of being above the likes of jack and doflamingo) shouldn't have fallen in this type of situation.
Killer was ordered to kill the Laughing Child. He could've done that while Zoro was unconscious if he himself weren't also. The only other person that could stop him seemed to be leaving and uninterested in the girls. It's not even as though Killer should have any qualms with killing them if his captain has always killed innocents.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer was ordered to kill the Laughing Child. He could've done that while Zoro was unconscious if he himself weren't also. The only other person that could stop him seemed to be leaving and uninterested in the girls. It's not even as though Killer should have any qualms with killing them if his captain has always killed innocents.
So wait you think he was knocked out for a couple of panels? How does that even make sense? You do realize that means that he was knocked out for a couple of seconds whereas zoro was knocked out to the point that he woke up in a different environment. Honestly I think that's bull if anything he was looking for a opportunity to attack him

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So wait you think he was knocked out for a couple of panels? How does that even make sense? You do realize that means that he was knocked out for a couple of seconds whereas zoro was knocked out to the point that he woke up in a different environment. Honestly I think that's bull if anything he was looking for a opportunity to attack him
Nope. I think he was knocked out at least long enough for Zoro to be carried away.. I placed no cap on how long he was knocked out. It's not like the girls should be that fast, so it couldn't have only been a few seconds.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter.
I think Kyoshiro wants to test Zoro.
I wont be surprise if he lose there on purpose as this will give all the Samurais n Oden supporters a hope that Orochi's time has come.

He didn't overpower him. He kicked his arse lol.
You must be registered to see images

Heck U can see Killer's eyes it was blank.
You must be registered to see images

While Zoro was the last man standing.
If killer woke up next moment he would have killed both the girls easily.
But the simple fact that he was shown in chains in current chapter shows that he was Ko'd for good.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killer was knocked out as well and zoro outlasted him. You being distracted means death in sword battles, so zoro having to worry about a guy who’s trying to kill from behind is a big deal. I don’t think zoro is leagues above Sanji I just think he’s stronger, what others say about zoro isn’t important here, the fact is killer got a freebie fatal blow and zoro still beat him.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’ve notice that during this chapter, Kidd being more and more like the Whitebeard counterpart is becoming true every chapter.
Kid ran back after he escaped just to see what they did to his first mate. Willingly got captured for the sake of Killer.

Even Queen emphasized on how he and Kid are rivals.

At this point people should stop denying it and give up on the law one.
Luffy, Law, and Kid were the top 3 strongest supernovas and are essentially leaders of the WG. Law was always Luffy's ally, that's how it was and hence Law didn't need to be his rival. But Kid was ALWAYS portrayed as Luffy's rival, with their rival going far beyond simply standing together with Luffy in sabaody.

Out of all the SNs:

• Kid is the only one apart from Luffy to have CoC
  • Kid is the only one apart from Luffy to have a captain who is also a supernova
  • Kid was the only one to have a bounty comparable to Luffy pre-skip
Even in the prison, they were portrayed as rivals, with them both competing to move the most rocks and basically coming to a draw

Sure, Kid is a rival but so is Law. At the moment his kinda doing his own thing by separating from the main group to rescue his crewmates from rasestu prison.
--------------------------------------
Also, isn't it strange coincidence that Law hasn't met X-drake yet in this arc? The last time they met was in shabondy and law said something along the lines of "How many people have you killed so far, drake?" to drake. I saw a theory online regarding that X-drake and Law are in cahoots i believe this might be true. X-drake is undercover. A guy who betrayed the world government for their dodgyness working under kaidou who is just as bad? It doesn't add up to me tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you blind? What your praising kidd for Law did a couple of chapters ago. Face facts
White beard did not attack civilians and enjoyed it but who did? Shiki, who does gorrila war fare tactics? Not whitebeard or law but shiki and kidd (with big mom pirates)..
Post automatically merged:

Thank you... I don't know why this guy hates law so much lol I remember arguing with him about zoro and law and him saying that law is no stronger then a VA (even though he low diffed a va and his entire squad)
Shiki never attacked civilians and enjoyed it please drop the head canon.
On top of that Whitebeard did steal dirty money to support his hometown, which we know that kidd is doing but the purpose is yet to be revealed like Whitebeard’s.

On top of that Law never did the same as Kid, he left them at Zou and trust his first mate’s judgment. That’s it.

Kid is the next Whitebeard, mark my words. He’s the only one who was shown physically able to match luffy’s strength while both were in seastone cuffs. Something only Rogers and Whitebeard could do, Shiki is to physically weak to compete like that just like Law.

Lastly Luffy and Kids have King’s Supreme haki just like Rogers and Whitebeard.
But guess who doesn’t? That’s right, Law and Shiki.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shiki never attacked civilians and enjoyed it please drop the head canon.
On top of that Whitebeard did steal dirty money to support his hometown, which we know that kidd is doing but the purpose is yet to be revealed like Whitebeard’s.

On top of that Law never did the same as Kid, he left them at Zou and trust his first mate’s judgment. That’s it.

Kid is the next Whitebeard, mark my words. He’s the only one who was shown physically able to match luffy’s strength while both were in seastone cuffs. Something only Rogers and Whitebeard could do, Shiki is to physically weak to compete like that just like Law.

Lastly Luffy and Kids have King’s Supreme haki just like Rogers and Whitebeard.
But guess who doesn’t? That’s right, Law and Shiki.
Just curious as I have no dog in this fight but how do you start a reply complaining about another persons "head canon" and then finish your argument with your own "head canon"

We barely saw or have heard anything from/about Shiki really, how do you know he doesn't have Conq. haki? Pretty sure he didn't show Arm. haki either are we really going to believe he doesn't have that too?

Also where was it said Roger and WB were equal in physical strength while in seacuffs? They were rivals and matched each other but that was with WB having his fruit and Roger having whatever he had. Nowehere were they shown to be physical equals like Luffy and Kid were in the prison.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought chapter was fine reignited my hopes on boring wano arc.

Seems like kyoshiro is tough cookie . In am curious how strong will he be as opponent against zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.