Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"The Talk of Ebisu Town"

One Piece Manga Chapter 941 Discussion and 942 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 941 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 942

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- My my my, i wonder what Yasu the former damiyou of wano region has to say at his execution stand

- Did we just find out that Luffy ate all the shiruko and that theres none left to big mom or queen?!!

- Looks like Zoro is going to fight someone strong whilst brook has to protect kumorasaki and otoko. That said, i wonder how they'll hide their identities. Hmm.

- Ringo is close to the flower capital so looks like they'll be there just before the execution or something else might happen too.

- Oh wait, Law left to rescue his crew from that prison abit ago too didnt he!!? Thats reassuring. I'd rather not see Zoro and Brook get captured too, with Law there, theres more chance of them holding their ground as last i checked the prison is heavily guarded even them ninja's are there too.

- Also, ashura is on the move alongside kinnemon and inurashi. Lets see what unfolds there.

- The arc is beginning to get into the action phase real soon as the final battle approaches in weeks time.

- So many things i wanna know but. Wheres apoo & whats he doing? Where's kid & whats he doing? Wheres jimbei &whats he doing? Where nekomamushi & whats he doing? everything else will fit into place as Oda has provided the ground work.

- Sucks , there is a break again but cant be helped.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter unexpectedly increased the pace of the story by taking several leaps. Several key characters are gathering at three locations: the mine, the capital and Bakura Tow and it seems the momentum is going to reach a first climax at the exact same time on all three of them.

I expect this to culminate into the first public declaration of war against the Orochi-Kaidou faction.

Reactions: ThatOfLegend

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait a second, something just hit me!!

We all know Big Mom v Queen v Luffy will happen soon and create havoc in udon prison. However, it just clicked to me if the visual transponder snails are faced towards them, will it broadcast whats taking place in the prison?
If this happens Kaidou upon seeing Big Mom would fkn appear there like he did in Bakura town through the sky and shit would go even more batshit crazier than i initially thought . THEN on top of this, anti-orochi & kaidou prisoners being freed amongst all this and possibly clashing with big shots in the prison before making their escape!! Ofttt!!

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if Luffy will get to fight Big Mom again anytime soon. I'd like him to unleash another power up but I'm almost 100% confident he won't get to her general level until a few years.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait a second, something just hit me!!

We all know Big Mom v Queen v Luffy will happen soon and create havoc in udon prison. However, it just clicked to me if the visual transponder snails are faced towards them, will it broadcast whats taking place in the prison?
If this happens Kaidou upon seeing Big Mom would fkn appear there like he did in Bakura town through the sky and shit would go even more batshit crazier than i initially thought . THEN on top of this, anti-orochi & kaidou prisoners being freed amongst all this and possibly clashing with big shots in the prison before making their escape!! Ofttt!!
Tbh I don't see kaido confronting big mom if that was to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.