118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Spark of a Rebellion"

One Piece Manga Chapter 940 Discussion and 941 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 940 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 941

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Omg I loved this buildup chapter!

- the chapter starts off with the team in ebisu town. I just loved kanjoruo and shinobus reaction as they still don't know how Yasu is or was hahaha.
- oh wow, otoko is yasus daughter aye. The way
- so that scene of them men angry at Kumurosaki wasn't for nothing. It was to show us readers after the reveal that she knew what she was doing from the beginning kinda. I.e conning the rich and helping the poor from her country!
- also, knew law was gonna not let this accusation thing go easily. Hopefully , he returns without a big fuss as his co-operation is much needed/appreciated .
- I don't trust caribou but luffy sure did so easily bahaha dumbass. Regardless , if he tries anything there are many characters that can deal with him .
- the reveal of the other mines make sense and I'm surprised no one thought of it. So now the alliance has to free those from the other mines, then go wild in the capital in the process freeing their allies in the art prison (which was stupid move from the shogun, gathering all anti him people in one place) . 100% luffy, raizou, caribou, kawamatsu , big mom , okiku and chopper will help release the peeps needed for the final battle from the udon prisons. Damnnn, I'm soo hyped . Apparently only a week is left and they've nearly found the allies that they need!

Finally!! The build up is just so amazing! So on one side we have:

Straw hats, Law pirates, Mink tribe including inurashi and mekomamushi, the 9 sheaths of oden, 5 yakuza bosses , thousands of prisoners from udon, allies from the capital, kid (I think he'll join, his just locating his crew in the other mines)

Vs

Beast pirates, kaidou, jack, queen, king, heaps of gifters/pleasures/headliners, footsoldiers, Drake, page 1, Hawkins, apoo , samurai & mercenaries loyal to kaidou, orochi and his forces.

(possibilities of some supernova on kaidous side to change after seeing the big picture)
Also, I'm abit conflicted where the big mom pirates fall into this final battle...what do people think?

Reactions: Erikhog

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Read the chapter seems like rebellion turning point will be in prison.

Luffy s improvement in invisible armanent was needed but i feel its still not enough to take down kaido but looks like he wont be one shot this time around.

I hope oda can pace up prison storyline a bit its just dragging atm. We know rebels are getting easy plate for sh once big mom start rumbles around the place. .
Post automatically merged:

Also adding yasu seems to be very important person around the village . Its more likely confirm at this point kunorosaki has hand in fgiving money to yasu.

Its highly likely hiyori is witching hour boy she is the one who is secretly helping ebisu village. There might be good reason its likelYb possible yasu and hiyori may have met each other after kawamatsu got taken away. So its likely he knows her .

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome build up. Curious to see if Tonoyasu has any other connection beyond Otoko.

Do you think this prison break will have a ID like result where the escapees accredit their escape to someone else like ID inmates did with Buggy?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yasu is Roger. It's why he's always smiling in his grim situation. He's simply shrunk like the other old people. Once the arc is over, he'll drink milk then recover his tooth and reveal his true form.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome build up. Curious to see if Tonoyasu has any other connection beyond Otoko.

Do you think this prison break will have a ID like result where the escapees accredit their escape to someone else like ID inmates did with Buggy?
Cool thought , let's hope everyone looks at chopper as they're savior haha

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awh, where's the Zoro subplot?

Anyway who would have thought the prison storyline would have resulted into this? Gave me goosebumps.

Lol how did Yasu suddenly became such an enigmatic plot development xd

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awh, where's the Zoro subplot?

Anyway who would have thought the prison storyline would have resulted into this? Gave me goosebumps.

Lol how did Yasu suddenly became such an enigmatic plot development xd
Well it was expected prison holds the kozuki rebels . We know big mom will destroy udon in rage once she doesnt get her o shiruku.

Yes the yasu plot is something we need to look at he might hold a trump card to this rebellion.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it was expected prison holds the kozuki rebels . We know big mom will destroy udon in rage once she doesnt get her o shiruku.

Yes the yasu plot is something we need to look at he might hold a trump card to this rebellion.
Queen literally has o shiruku , she will destroy the queen if he doesn't give her any, than she will eat it and be happy.

If queen is the least bit smart he will happily hand it over

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From my belief yasu is just common noob villager. Yes i saw people theorixing he is denjiro but kanjuro shinobu knows how he looks like unless denjiro used fake make up or something.

Oda used yasu as a tool as common rebel inside every wano commoners heart. Yasu is happy living person unlike others who live in constant fear. He has openly helped people even if they good or bad reminds me he is similar to luffy in some way .

Yasu is not a scabbard nor a top tier samurai fighter. I honestly think he is common man fighting against evil regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.