2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Great Sumo Inferno Tournament"

One Piece Manga Chapter 936 Discussion and 937 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 936 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 937

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good chapter, the pacing remains to be outstanding in this Arc. Wonder if Luffy could somehow remove that collar like Rayleigh did? Or is a little to different? Glade to see Luffy use Conquerors, since Observation and Armament seems to have another level, I've been wanting to see what Conquerors would look like.

Kawamatsu does he just know Luffy from the prison? Or does he know him from someplace else? And the Ka Pa Pa, is that supposed to give us a hint? I've seen theories that this guy is a Mink.
Nice call back with the "Happiness Punch", surprised Sanji didn't get a nose bleed before that moment lol.

And Zoro better get Shusui back, that's my favorite sword he has. Looking forward to this fight. Also this feels like another reference to Robin Hood in this Arc. A duel on a bridge.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love that Luffy's gotten good enough to use conq. haki at will and apparently targeted as well. Also love that Germa is so well known throughout the North Blue, idk why but it's nice seeing all these reputable pirates recognizing this organization.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The story is really hopping from one place to the next.

And what a dreadful technique
:nosebleed:

Sanji looks awesome and Law fanboying was priceless. Speaking of which isn't X-Drake also from North Blue? It's kind of funny how the gag of Sanji not being recognized from his wanted poster got an extra dimension by him donning an outfit that covers most of his looks and has 'stealth' as its most noticeable trait, is making him more recognizable than his regular looks xd
Yup yup.

Very good chapter, the pacing remains to be outstanding in this Arc. Wonder if Luffy could somehow remove that collar like Rayleigh did? Or is a little to different? Glade to see Luffy use Conquerors, since Observation and Armament seems to have another level, I've been wanting to see what Conquerors would look like.

Kawamatsu does he just know Luffy from the prison? Or does he know him from someplace else? And the Ka Pa Pa, is that supposed to give us a hint? I've seen theories that this guy is a Mink.
Nice call back with the "Happiness Punch", surprised Sanji didn't get a nose bleed before that moment lol.

And Zoro better get Shusui back, that's my favorite sword he has. Looking forward to this fight. Also this feels like another reference to Robin Hood in this Arc. A duel on a bridge.
I think the story of Benkei and Yoshitsune is more suitable here than Robin Hood.

ThatOfLegend

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was dope, really pleased with the pacing

It'll be interesting to see if Luffy has gotten even marginally stronger after working with the cuffs on, also his panel activating conqueror's was really sick

Cool to see Germa recognition, Sanji being recognized as someone important aside from his affiliation with the Strawhats is cool and kinda unexpected, tho he def got low diff'd by Nami

I wonder how the ankle thing got revealed, though I guess we'll know soon enough

Also Zoro fighting for Shisui is cool, it'll likely be an off panel where the result is some mutual respect and Zoro is able to explain himself, I'm guessing it'll result in the recruitment of the guy he's fighting, either way just hope he gets his sword back

Solid 5/5, next week should be awesome

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Sanji's lifelong dream finally is complete. I'm so happy for him lol

- Zoro'll gather weapons and possibly some samurai, good, he has been doing nothing whilst others have been trying.

- Hmm, i wonder if Sanji and co will find Law and co before he finds out that his crew has been captured or afterward as this could possibly setup a Sanji & Law vs Drake & Hawkins fight :D

-Luffy's body is getting leaner!! Happy he got his cuffs off, now he can fight at his best but needs to be careful to not fall off the ring.

-Last but not least, there is a traitor in the midst as Inurashi predicted back in Zou. I believe whoever it is, they were the same person who -revealed to kaidou that raizou was present on zou. Furthermore, i think this person might have returned to wano , found out about the ankle crescent thing and have secretly reported to his superiors somewhere in wano. We must not forget that Yonkou's information gathering is very extensive, and cannot only be associated with Big Mom but other yonkou too .

Shellshocked

Kin
378💸
Kumi
43💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hope Drake and Hawkins either put up a good fight or switch Sides cause I’ve been disappointed with what we getting from Kiados men too many clowns usoop and franky would be better fighting them

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected, Luffy got buffed. He never had this kind of 'muscle gain' training until now, and he probably got this buffed so fast thanks to his rubbery body.

So he can use bis DF now lol Queen won't see it coming.

Due to queen being dependant on tech/metal parts I think Luffy will start the fight with him, but Kid could finish Queen off due to his DF.

Zoro....I have a hunch he's gonna have a new legendary sword when he wraps this fight up.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe queen will be no diffd if he faces Luffy or big mom

Kidd or anyone comes to save Luffy from queen and I predict it will be a good fight

I believe Zoro will no diff whoever this is

Status
Not open for further replies.