2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Queen"

One Piece Manga Chapter 935 Discussion and 936 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 935 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 936

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Michelle

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At work so quick thoughts:

- 2/3 samurai that kinnemon's looking for found now.
- 3rd one, i reckon is indeed the bewitching hour thief and he has stolen zoro's sword shisui as he recognised it was ryuuma's and a national treasure. Boom, they'll squabble then eventually they'll make up and he'll give zoro his sword back and there you go zoro recruited a samurai.
- As for gathering 5000 men target by the end of next week, i reckon it'll be possible when/if Hyugouro n Luffy break out of prison.
But something tells me, the intended battle final battle in a week might come sooner than later as chaos has already begun. They whole premise of the plan was stealth and element of surprise which totally hasn't panned out well lol

- Ha, Queen asking Luffy to join the Beast Pirates. Nice joke there mate.
The dudes bounty is more than yours, katakuri's, perespero's, smoothies , crackers (Yonkou commanders) and you wish him to bow down to you pfftt get outta here with your bs hahah

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Queen's got an interesting dynamic with his subordinates xd

That left, metal arm though. People have been pointing out from the moment he got introduced he was just toying around with Kidd's arm, but he's actually wearing it? I initially thought that his arm was just covered in shadows, but now I'm more inclined to believe there's something not normal about it.

Zoro got his sword stolen? Again? xd I'm going for the dark horse here and opting for Wado Ichimonji being the abductee :p

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chapter wasn't all that but I love the panels with queen. He a funny a dude it seems lol

Im wondering if big mom coming to the prison will result in a prison break. With all the prisoners joining the army force for the war.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That left, metal arm though. People have been pointing out from the moment he got introduced he was just toying around with Kidd's arm, but he's actually wearing it? I initially thought that his arm was just covered in shadows, but now I'm more inclined to believe there's something not normal about it.

Queen's arm could be loaded with artificial diseases. Could be where the "plague" comes from...

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So queen might not be a scorpion and he also had a metal arm. Interesting

Besides that and Queens funny reaction this chapter was horrible and onee of the worst chapters after a weekly break ever

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter, we learned that Sea Stone can also neutralize Haki somehow? I kinda feel like that's a retcon? But I'll except. You can say that's why Ace never used any Haki during Marineford.

The pace of this Arc is still very good in the 2nd Act. Feel like Luffy will be out of this prison in around 3 chapters. Zoro getting his sword stolen again is kinda lame, but I bet it will lead to use meeting this their and possibly another ally.

This training Luff has been doing is good, but there's no way it will be enough.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter, we learned that Sea Stone can also neutralize Haki somehow? I kinda feel like that's a retcon? But I'll except. You can say that's why Ace never used any Haki during Marineford.

The pace of this Arc is still very good in the 2nd Act. Feel like Luffy will be out of this prison in around 3 chapters. Zoro getting his sword stolen again is kinda lame, but I bet it will lead to use meeting this their and possibly another ally.

This training Luff has been doing is good, but there's no way it will be enough.
I was thinking about that too but if the sea makes them so weak they can't control their body it makes sense it would weaken his ability to control his body to use haki as well though with these cuffs made to weaken you enough to work he should still be able to use some haki I would think.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking about that too but if the sea makes them so weak they can't control their body it makes sense it would weaken his ability to control his body to use haki as well though with these cuffs made to weaken you enough to work he should still be able to use some haki I would think.
I do not think using Haki is simple... When Luffy used gear 4th boundman against Katakuri and run out of haki he still able to use his gears and run around. And those cuffs are modified in a way that utilizes there all energy and leaving enough to work around, so using Haki require to be being strong or at your full and Luffy is far from at his full

Status
Not open for further replies.