2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Hyougoro The Flower"

One Piece Manga Chapter 934 Discussion and 935 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 934 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 935

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Contrary to spoilers it was a pretty informative chapter! 4 stars from me ! :)

- We learn that the big mom pirates that came with big mom to wano are all safe . Lol, at Perespero and Daifuku thinking of the future. Lots of people were complaining about Smoothies' lack of engagement as a sweet commander. She might show why shes got the sweet commander title in this arc.
PS - Can't wait to see them actually land on Wano and fk shit up lol.

- The fact that O-Kiku is forbidding Momonosasuke from saying "Snatch" because it used by the olden days Kuri people and that zoro taught him to say that might actually be setting up the theory that Zoro's origins are from Wano indeed!

- Hitetsu seems quite a strong swordsman i don't know why his just sitting put whilst the alliance are already on the move. He could the very least engage with the alliance plans to help keef O-tama safe since his worrying so much for her wellbeing.

- Really, interesting to know that Robin gained alot of intel which will be useful for the final battle. Interestingly, the rio ponogliph might be on onigishima which leads me to believe Robin may not get a proper fight once more which sucks.

- Brook & Robin have become a new duo in my mind, the ponogliph hunting ones.

- Kumurasaki's death must be fake please let it be because everyone thought she was Momo's sister LOL!

- Whaaat??!! Eustass Kid escaped prison! I wonder if Caribou sneaked out too , he is an opportunist. Hope Kid runs into the alliance and is made an offer to join or perish....by Tra-guy preferably just want to see them meet after the timeskip hehe

- Damn, the Smile devil fruit users are getting stranger. That elephant one though....
- And badadadaa, Queen has made its appearance. Luffy's about to get tortureddd. Raizou hurry up and break Luffy out alreadyyy!!

Hyugouro, the flower reference from Kanjourou was cut off and then we found out that the old man in the prison mines is Hyugouro. My problem is that what about him...kanjourou just mentions his name then the conversations cut off. Due to this, this chapter lost a star from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jhamz

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- We learn that the big mom pirates that came with big mom to wano are all safe . Lol, at Perespero and Daifuku thinking of the future. Lots of people were complaining about Smoothies' lack of engagement as a sweet commander. She might show why shes got the sweet commander title in this arc.

- The fact that O-Kiku is forbidding Momonosasuke from saying "Snatch" because it used by the olden days Kuri people and that zoro taught him to say that might actually be setting up the theory that Zoro's origins are from Wano indeed!

- Hitetsu seems quite a strong swordsman i don't know why his just sitting put whilst the alliance are already on the move. He could the very least engage with the alliance plans to help keef O-tama safe since his worrying so much for her wellbeing.

- Really, interesting to know that Robin gained alot of intel which will be useful for the final battle. Interestingly, the rio ponogliph might be on onigishima which leads me to believe Robin may not get a proper fight once more which sucks.

- Kumurasaki's death must be fake please let it be because everyone thought she was Momo's sister LOL!

- Whaaat??!! Eustass Kid escaped prison! I wonder if Caribou sneaked out too , he is an opportunist. Hope Kid runs into the alliance and is made an offer to join or perish....by Tra-guy preferably just want to see them meet after the timeskip hehe

- Damn, the Smile devil fruit users are getting stranger. That elephant one though....
- And badadadaa, Queen has made its appearance. Luffy's about to get tortureddd. Raizou hurry up and break Luffy out alreadyyy!!

Hyugouro, the flower reference from Kanjourou was cut off and then we found out that the old man in the prison mines is Hyugouro. My problem is that what about him...kanjourou just mentions his name then the conversations cut off. Due to this, this chapter lost a star from me.
Why are you relying on kajuro to free Luffy if big mom and chopper are on there way there right now?

Ot: I hope we see big mom slap queen to death

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Seeing the alpaca guy with an alpaca head named alpaca man made me think my joke about pandaman might not be so far off lol.

Hyugouro might be related to Kyoshiro. He's called "the flower" and I saw people saying it looked like petals when he cut Kumorsaki last week.

Kidd escaping just reinforces my feeling we need an off panel spin off where we get to see all of these moments we're only hearing about.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FINALLY! Finally Oda is throwing me some crumbs about a Zoro - Wano connection. It's not much, but I'll savor it with care
:ssymb:

And yeah something really smells about this entire Komurasaki-affair. Unless Oda really red-herringed us big time, Komu is Momo's younger sister, but she just dies from a rather random and stupendous accident? And then it's casually mentioned the day after it's already her funeral? This feels more like an elaborate plot rather than shear bad luck.

Slightly disappointed that only BM seems to have fallen off. I liked the idea that the BM Pirates would have been spread all over the place.

So an Alpaca and most likely a Scorpion smile DF. Oda is really having fun with all this weird hybrids xd

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Despite the shackles, the beating, mistreatment and all the hard prison work, Luffy seems to be fine doing all that. This whole prison all in all is just a training gym for him.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seeing the alpaca guy with an alpaca head named alpaca man made me think my joke about pandaman might not be so far off lol.

Hyugouro might be related to Kyoshiro. He's called "the flower" and I saw people saying it looked like petals when he cut Kumorsaki last week.

Kidd escaping just reinforces my feeling we need an off panel spin off where we get to see all of these moments we're only hearing about.
All the petals users including vista , ashura , kyoushiro and now hyugouro hope oda explains their origin, Idk about you but from a land of samurai i want to see more than just a battle with their corrupt ruler. I wish to see in-depth explanations about the different clans and sword techniques.
Why are you relying on kajuro to free Luffy if big mom and chopper are on there way there right now?

Ot: I hope we see big mom slap queen to death
*Raizou
Because he obviously has plan in mind concocted with Luffy himself perhaps.
Also , big mom and co are as said in this chapter "quite far from udon". They will provide an escape route, whilst Raizou and maybe someone else helps initiate the escape-escape.
Plus, i don't think Kid has left the prison per say, Queen has his arm i'm sure he wants that back.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All the petals users including vista , ashura , kyoushiro and now hyugouro hope oda explains their origin, Idk about you but from a land of samurai i want to see more than just a battle with their corrupt ruler. I wish to see in-depth explanations about the different clans and sword techniques.

*Raizou
Also , big mom and co are as said in this chapter "quite far from udon". They will provide an escape route, whilst Raizou and maybe someone else helps initiate the escape-escape.
Plus, i don't think Kid has left the prison per say, Queen has his arm i'm sure he wants that back.
Forgot about kids arm

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stopped reading at page 6 to laugh
ROFL Oda made it

Back to reading :score:

Edited: loved the chapter.
I think Komurasaki's funerals will be a good commedy.
No capter next week :pick:

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*Raizou
Kids arm was just made of metal I'd assume he'd make a new one, doubt he's sentimental to that one really.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CHAPTEERR 935 PREEDICTIONSS

I've got no idea what to really predict; there's so many good things going on. You've got the Big Mom-less Pirates wandering around with them looking for her cautiously (and Perospero just wanting to be the captain lol), Zoro with his new tag-a-long sidekick, Mr. Smileface, Luffy & Caribou in prison with Queen at the gates, Chopper with Kid Mom, and then the rest of the Star Hats (+ Law) wondering wtf to do now. I'll try my best for a prediction, but I think anything goes for the next chapter.

===================================
Cover Story: Fan request featuring Shanks
====================================
Chapter: Chapter opens with Raizo outside the Udon Prison Mine thinking he's got to get Luffy out quick, because he spots Queen. He radios his plan over to the rest of the Strawhats (minus Chopper & Zoro), saying he may need help since things will get crazy. Law, hating how much trouble Luffy seems to always cause, tries to get Ussop & Franky to go with him as backup in order to bust Luffy out of there, knowing Headliners could show up if they don't act fast.

Scene changes to Luffy in the Prison, getting aggressive since the Old Man was being beaten and they refused to let him eat (Luffy gets riled up easy when Food, or denial of such, is at stake). The guards try to threaten him, but have seen what Luffy could do even with Kairoseki handcuffs on, so are wary. They try to approach with weapons, but Luffy's able to dodge easy enough and ends up beating the guy torturing the old Man. Llama man tries to get Luffy from behind, but is taken out too. With two of the stronger guards taken out, the Prisoners think they may have a chance to escape and start to rebel.

Scene shifts to Caribou as he manages to sneak away, but notices more guards coming. Caribou sees the an office with several sets of keys to Kairoseki handcuffs completely unguarded. He was captured with ease before, though, and knows even with the cuffs off, he may not be able to make it out of Kaido's territory. Caribou suddenly has a flashback to Luffy punching a kraken in the face and gets an idea, grinning. Chapter ends showing the empty office, but with two sets of Kairoseki keys missing and bits of mud on the ground with a pair of unchained cuffs.

Kids arm was just made of metal I'd assume he'd make a new one, doubt he's sentimental to that one really.
Its not about sentiment anymore, he just wants to get back at Kaidou at full force. Kid is a cocky bastard and has proven him strength through unlocking his Conquerors haki.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've got no idea what to really predict; there's so many good things going on. You've got the Big Mom-less Pirates wandering around with them looking for her cautiously (and Perospero just wanting to be the captain lol), Zoro with his new tag-a-long sidekick, Mr. Smileface, Luffy & Caribou in prison with Queen at the gates, Chopper with Kid Mom, and then the rest of the Star Hats (+ Law) wondering wtf to do now. I'll try my best for a prediction, but I think anything goes for the next chapter.

Chapter: Chapter opens with Raizo outside the Udon Prison Mine thinking he's got to get Luffy out quick, because he spots Queen. He radios his plan over to the rest of the Strawhats (minus Chopper & Zoro), saying he may need help since things will get crazy. Law, hating how much trouble Luffy seems to always cause, tries to get Ussop & Franky to go with him as backup in order to bust Luffy out of there, knowing Headliners could show up if they don't act fast.

Scene changes to Luffy in the Prison, getting aggressive since the Old Man was being beaten and they refused to let him eat (Luffy gets riled up easy when Food, or denial of such, is at stake). The guards try to threaten him, but have seen what Luffy could do even with Kairoseki handcuffs on, so are wary. They try to approach with weapons, but Luffy's able to dodge easy enough and ends up beating the guy torturing the old Man. Llama man tries to get Luffy from behind, but is taken out too. With two of the stronger guards taken out, the Prisoners think they may have a chance to escape and start to rebel.

Scene shifts to Caribou as he manages to sneak away, but notices more guards coming. Caribou sees the an office with several sets of keys to Kairoseki handcuffs completely unguarded. He was captured with ease before, though, and knows even with the cuffs off, he may not be able to make it out of Kaido's territory. Caribou suddenly has a flashback to Luffy punching a kraken in the face and gets an idea, grinning. Chapter ends showing the empty office, but with two sets of Kairoseki keys missing and bits of mud on the ground with a pair of unchained cuffs.

Its not about sentiment anymore, he just wants to get back at Kaidou at full force. Kid is a cocky bastard and has proven him strength through unlocking his Conquerors haki.
I agree with him hanging around cus he wants revenge I don't agree that he'd be hanging around to get his arm back.

As for the prediction it could happen, there seem to be a good bit of parallels to the events of part 1 and 2 so another ID-esque arc isn't that hard to imagine especially given the situation.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Where is Queen? Whats Queen doing in your prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.