2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Samurai's Mercy"

One Piece Manga Chapter 933 Discussion and 934 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 933 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 934

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Houtarou

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved Big Mom in WCI and she's only getting more and more interesting, slowly but steadily shes climbing up my fav character list

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I loved Big Mom in WCI and she's only getting more and more interesting, slowly but steadily shes climbing up my fav character list
How is it fav she is being used by chopper and co at her amnesia state .
Post automatically merged:

Well to start off this chapter shogun's 8 headed snake (yamato no orochi ) has 8 different personality . Well i am finding it hard to believe where can i put orochi in the list .

Like i said in my theory kyoshirou is a sneaky man , the brief talk between kumorosaki and kyoshirou suggests to me there was some plan behind to bring her here .Is it possible Hiyori already knew about revolution its possible kyoushirou wasnt completely in the loop . I am certain kumorosaki is dual faced .

Bit disappointed with big mom amnesia plotline but frankly oda has ruined one of the sea emperors . I still dont see what would benefit by making big mom go into amnesia .

1. Honestly as a reader i dont care what she did 60 years ago to the kids . I hardly care aout it what big mom is now is different person from how she was child . Bringing this twist somehow showing empathy side of big mom wont deter the reader big mom still schemed up things the past wont absolve what people did it .

Last edited:
Reactions: SaitamaSanji

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well to start off this chapter shogun's 8 headed snake (yamato no orochi ) has 8 different personality . Well i am finding it hard to believe where can i put orochi in the list .

Like i said in my theory kyoshirou is a sneaky man , the brief talk between kumorosaki and kyoshirou suggests to me there was some plan behind to bring her here .Is it possible Hiyori already knew about revolution its possible kyoushirou wasnt completely in the loop . I am certain kumorosaki is dual faced .

Bit disappointed with big mom amnesia plotline but frankly oda has ruined one of the sea emperors . I still dont see what would benefit by making big mom go into amnesia .

1. Honestly as a reader i dont care what she did 60 years ago to the kids . I hardly care aout it what big mom is now is different person from how she was child . Bringing this twist somehow showing empathy side of big mom wont deter the reader big mom still schemed up things the past wont absolve what people did it .
I agree with you about the kyoshiro and kumorasaki point, I don't think he killed her they seemed like they had a plan.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she is an innocent kid who is mentally unstable but very sweet in nature, actually somethat similar to luffy with how she reacted to getting food in this chapter, in the body of what is basically a god amongst other pirates. i like a fresh, unpredictable take on wielding that much power, its exciting and scary. I think she is a very intriguing character. big badass villain/opponent after big bad villain/opponent can work fine but its very refreshing to break the monotony of Akainu the big badass villain, of Doffy the big badass villain, of Katakuri the big badass opponent, of Kaido the big badass villain ... people bitc? because a yonko is ''getting trolled'' but they forget that the person who will eventually be at the top is basically the goofiest of them all, a gluton, can be the biggest of idiots, a person whogets tricked constantly, uses goofy rubber attacks, literally ate his first serious opponent, didnt even recognize sogeking ... ppl who thinks BM is less impressive and imposing just because she isn't a 'badass yonko' or whatever have a very narrow, one dimentional look at the picture

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle and jhamz

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
she is an innocent kid who is mentally unstable but very sweet in nature, actually somethat similar to luffy with how she reacted to getting food in this chapter, in the body of what is basically a god amongst other pirates. i like a fresh, unpredictable take on wielding that much power, its exciting and scary. I think she is a very intriguing character. big badass villain/opponent after big bad villain/opponent can work fine but its very refreshing to break the monotony of Akainu the big badass villain, of Doffy the big badass villain, of Katakuri the big badass opponent, of Kaido the big badass villain ... people bitc? because a yonko is ''getting trolled'' but they forget that the person who will eventually be at the top is basically the goofiest of them all, a gluton, can be the biggest of idiots, a person whogets tricked constantly, uses goofy rubber attacks, literally ate his first serious opponent, didnt even recognize sogeking ... ppl who thinks BM is less impressive and imposing just because she isn't a 'badass yonko' or whatever have a very narrow, one dimentional look at the picture
We are talking of EOS luffy by the time he would be like shanks . I am certain luffy's age is something we can defend .

She grew away from those innocence remember she and streussen started bmp , how she can scheme things and run a family of 100 children and scare people to bend on to her will and almost evaded any sort of capture from marine for almost two decades . We have seen she master planned germa assassination and manipulated SH using her daughter .

Edit : Just wanted to ask whats your take on amnesia plot ? Why did oda took this route then ? I would like to hear from yourside i am open to listen from other versions .

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are talking of EOS luffy by the time he would be like shanks . I am certain luffy's age is something we can defend .

She grew away from those innocence remember she and streussen started bmp , how she can scheme things and run a family of 100 children and scare people to bend on to her will and almost evaded any sort of capture from marine for almost two decades . We have seen she master planned germa assassination and manipulated SH using her daughter
So what? First of all hes probably gonna be a goof just like garp is. Second, none of what you wrote makes any difference to what i wrote, she was freed feom streusens influence and we finally get to see how she really used to be, before the corruption began, will it last? Idk but i think all of it makes her very interesting and atm at least i im more interested in her story than kaidos

Reactions: jhamz and Houtarou

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really cool chapter, it felt super long too. There is so much stuff being set up that could lead to an eventual twist later on. You know it's coming but how will Oda do it ?

When the courtisan got cut, did the samurai see the mark in her hand and was it it a reason to cut her, or did he see it only after he cut her realizing he might've made a mistake if he was loyal to the Oden family. Maybe if he is loyal to the Oden family he gave her only a superficial cut to save her from Orochi.

Only with this small moment Oda could turn multiple characters.

Nami and Robin are up to their necks in the thick of it, wonder how they will get out.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Interesting chapter!!

- Kinda wish the cover page was a real Enel one. Its been a while since we've heard anything from him.
- The 8 faced Orochi looked so ugly idk. At least give it proper fangs and what's up with each head having a different personality.
- Brook is such a crack up, always scaring the shit outta people with his ghost spirit but then it ends up failing eventually lol ( just remembered Fishman island when he was trying to retrieve Zoro's swords hahah)
- Looks like the alliance are going to use Big Mom to breakout Luffy and Kidd which would be hella interesting lmao. Kaidou thinks shes dead lol and then boom she rocks up and starting wrecking his Udon prison. Moreso, Luffy and kids reactions to big mom would be hilarious they'd think shes come after them and wouldn't be surprised if Luffy is the one who reminds her who she is.

- Okay, there is definitely something up with this whole slashing kumurasaki scene, idc what anyone says!!!

Why's he asking her 'are you ready for this' and then she replies with a smile 'yes, I am'. Usually, when someone is about to die they give a poker face but her facial expression wasnt half angry- half satisfied. Her facial expression indicated to me that there is something going on between the lines.

Theory: I believe Kyoshiro is one of them samurai Kinnemon is searching for and was put under control by Oden's wife to safeguard her daughter who she didn't think will be able to help much if she is a child in the future hence she wanted her to stay and be an inside mule alongside Kyoshiro. I reckon the slash wasn't fatal enough to kill Komurasaki just to make people believe she is dead so she can return and do something important later on. Also, he came across the kinnemon drawing and looks like then he realised he had to act.
Think about it, chaos was happening in the castle and Kyoshiro didn't attack anyone like Robin, O-toko, Shinobu or Brook even. He just stood there and watched Kumarosaki. That's a bit fishy isn't it?
My reasoning for him being the missing samurai that kinnemon's looking for is that when he uses his sword, we see petals in the air. We've seen those petals twice before. When Ashura Doiji attacked Jack and whilst Mihawk vs Vista. This leads me to believe people with this attribute are significantly strong swordman.

I know my theory may be flawed however i hope you got the gist of what i'm insinuating. That this faking Kumarasaki's death was preplanned however true Kyoshiro held kinnemons drawing the final battle isn't supposed to be till 9 days later. Sanji is versing Page One and now this havoc. However when has shit gone to plan anyways in onepiece?

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Brandy

Kin
150💸
Kumi
336💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huge fan of One Piece, but so far the Wano arc doesn't excite me. I know we're currently in the build-up, but the whole storyline is so messy at the moment.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting chapter!!

- Kinda wish the cover page was a real Enel one. Its been a while since we've heard anything from him.
- The 8 faced Orochi looked so ugly idk. At least give it proper fangs and what's up with each head having a different personality.
- Brook is such a crack up, always scaring the shit outta people with his ghost spirit but then it ends up failing eventually lol ( just remembered Fishman island when he was trying to retrieve Zoro's swords hahah)
- Looks like the alliance are going to use Big Mom to breakout Luffy and Kidd which would be hella interesting lmao. Kaidou thinks shes dead lol and then boom she rocks up and starting wrecking his Udon prison. Moreso, Luffy and kids reactions to big mom would be hilarious they'd think shes come after them and wouldn't be surprised if Luffy is the one who reminds her who she is.

- Okay, there is definitely something up with this whole slashing kumurasaki scene, idc what anyone says!!!

Why's he asking her 'are you ready for this' and then she replies with a smile 'yes, I am'. Usually, when someone is about to die they give a poker face but her facial expression wasnt half angry- half satisfied. Her facial expression indicated to me that there is something going on between the lines.

Theory: I believe Kyoshiro is one of them samurai Kinnemon is searching for and was put under control by Oden's wife to safeguard her daughter who she didn't think will be able to help much if she is a child in the future hence she wanted her to stay and be an inside mule alongside Kyoshiro. I reckon the slash wasn't fatal enough to kill Komurasaki just to make people believe she is dead so she can return and do something important later on. Also, he came across the kinnemon drawing and looks like then he realised he had to act.
Think about it, chaos was happening in the castle and Kyoshiro didn't attack anyone like Robin, O-toko, Shinobu or Brook even. He just stood there and watched Kumarosaki. That's a bit fishy isn't it?
My reasoning for him being the missing samurai that kinnemon's looking for is that when he uses his sword, we see petals in the air. We've seen those petals twice before. When Ashura Doiji attacked Jack and whilst Mihawk vs Vista. This leads me to believe people with this attribute are significantly strong swordman.

I know my theory may be flawed however i hope you got the gist of what i'm insinuating. That this faking Kumarasaki's death was preplanned however true Kyoshiro held kinnemons drawing the final battle isn't supposed to be till 9 days later. Sanji is versing Page One and now this havoc. However when has shit gone to plan anyways in onepiece?
It's barely even a theory and it's barely yours.

We've already seen kyoshiro receive the crest from usopp. We already know he's one of the samurai

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BM needs to leave this arc, she is about to ruin this arc for everybody we don’t need another freaking Yonko on Wano. This is supposed to be Kaidos fucking arc and BM is about to play a major part in his defeat this is just so dumb.

Chapter was uninteresting again not even going to speak no further than this.

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BM needs to leave this arc, she is about to ruin this arc for everybody we don’t need another freaking Yonko on Wano. This is supposed to be Kaidos fucking arc and BM is about to play a major part in his defeat this is just so dumb.
bm and kaido have always been built up together since thriller bark and from what weve seen recently they have history together so id say they very much fit inro the same arc

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do i sense anger in your voice?

And when?
When he looked at it and said what? Who gave me this? Come on I don't post bs on here despite if people actually like me or not. (I post some bs with akainu though but for commical reasons) I'll try and find it though

Why do i sense anger in your voice?

And when?
Here it is

One Piece Chapter 926

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When he looked at it and said what? Who gave me this? Come on I don't post bs on here despite if people actually like me or not. (I post some bs with akainu though but for commical reasons) I'll try and find it though

Here it is

One Piece 926 chapter
I don't think that's him though. That guy has shorter front hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.