2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Shogun and the Courtesan"

One Piece Manga Chapter 932 Discussion and 933 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 932 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 933

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice buildup chapter. I feel the beginning of chaos shall commence from here on out.

- Kumurosaki seems like she's ready to reveal her true heritage which i cannot wait the reactions for.
- Koshiro's ready for battle aye hmm, interesting looking hilt his got there on his sword.
- Robin vs Koshiro? Nahhh, Brook vs Koshiro for now would make more sense.
- The introduction of these 11 ninja's is quite welcoming. I kinda am getting the naruto feel . Anything ninja gives me that feel though so its not saying much lol.
- Who could fight against these ninja at the moment whilst they pursue Robin? What are people's theories?
- Skipped the Sanji fight i notice....

933 Predictions

- The current drama will unfold.
- Luffy and co will commence their jail brakeout.
- Possibly a scene from big moms children on some part of wano/ zoro meeting law and co in Ebisu town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erikhog

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thought chapter was ok.

So we now know that masked woman is kumorosaki. There must be heavy symbolism why she wears the mask.

Robin getting caught was expected.

Orochi is cunning man he knows kinemon and others will come back after 20 years how convenient that makes orochi very much prepared for any rebel that will spike. No doubt orochi is paranoid about his safety toki prophesied his death.

Also few hints were shown kumorosaki is hiyori and was raised in kyoshiros area.This is really interesting , so my prev theory about kyoshiro being double agent makes sense.

I am pretty sure kumorosaki is tough cookie and was trained to be assasin for kyoshiro . I do believe kyoshiro is planning something big behind the back of shogun.

Hence he says "bloodbath " i ll be interested if it succeeds or fails.if kyoushiro ally with kinemon to achieve his goals ??

Reactions: WhistleBlower

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thinking even more now Kumorosaki is Momo's sister and wears the mask to hide her face when playing that song. Also note her expression when Orochi mentions not finding Momo's body she looked saddened.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought chapter was ok.

So we now know that masked woman is kumorosaki. There must be heavy symbolism why she wears the mask.

Robin getting caught was expected.

Orochi is cunning man he knows kinemon and others will come back after 20 years how convenient that makes orochi very much prepared for any rebel that will spike. No doubt orochi is paranoid about his safety toki prophesied his death.

Also few hints were shown kumorosaki is hiyori and was raised in kyoshiros area.This is really interesting , so my prev theory about kyoshiro being double agent makes sense.

I am pretty sure kumorosaki is tough cookie and was trained to be assasin for kyoshiro . I do believe kyoshiro is planning something big behind the back of shogun.

Hence he says "bloodbath " i ll be interested if it succeeds or fails.if kyoushiro ally with kinemon to achieve his goals ??
But Robin didn't get caught. It was a clone she made. She's part of a yonko crew, she wasn't before. She's too good to get caught now. Robin is a beast

We all expected her to be caught again but nope, proved us wrong. She got better training than sanji did that's for sure

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike Orochi even more, he tries to kill a kid for laughing at his goofy ass.

That Hydro mode is goofy as well I really can’t wait for someone to beat Orochi’s ass.

Chapter was uninteresting to me, should have gotten more Sanji vs Pageone.

Side note: Bruh Kyoshiro looks like HIM from the Powerpuff girls ??.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As expected Fox Lady is Komurosaki and it's laying thick even more now that she's Momo's sister. If Oda would uppercut us with this one, kudos to him.

I'm kind of conflicted about Orochi. On one hand it's emphasized even stronger that most of his 'strength' is the result of indoctrination rather than actual combat prowess and the fact that he gets angry because someone implied he's afraid of something someone said 20 years ago, despite it's fairly obvious he is, underlines that. On the other hand his instincts are dead on xd

...also am I only who thinks that Orochi's snake form is...cutesy O.O

Most intriguing part is though against whom Kyoshiro is drawing his blade.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter kills the very old Cerberus theory of Blackbeard too
If he was able to eat more fruits cause of extra heads, orochi would be able too as well

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter kills the very old Cerberus theory of Blackbeard too
If he was able to eat more fruits cause of extra heads, orochi would be able too as well
I don't remember that theory that well did it say Teach had 3 heads? If so there would be a difference in Teach would have 3 heads each which ate it's own fruit but Orochi's other heads are due to a fruit. Crazy thought though, what if one of his heads ate a DF and got a power? What if he had 8 DF powers when in his snake mode that'd be wild.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Specific for Oda, he didn't say a word about Big Mom and focused on Orochi & co. Nice skill from Robin, the shadow clone it's so ninja like.
Good chapter to show the atmosphere at shogun's place.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't remember that theory that well did it say Teach had 3 heads? If so there would be a difference in Teach would have 3 heads each which ate it's own fruit but Orochi's other heads are due to a fruit. Crazy thought though, what if one of his heads ate a DF and got a power? What if he had 8 DF powers when in his snake mode that'd be wild.
You should remember the theory if you're a true down to earth one piece fan.

It was the theory Hades ate the Cerberus fruit which is where "shanks got his scratches" cause of his claws and there have been Cerberus in one piece,

And with each head he could eat a separate fruit.

Me personally, found this flawed ever since we got the showing of the weapon Blackbeard use to use

And 8 Dfs would be so overpowered especially if fruits complemented each other.

Like if Luffy could also eat the steel fruit and because steel rubber

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I knew it... Oda is making his own version of juppongatana.
Or he's making an Oniwaban like in Ruroni Kenshin. Both based on a real organization.
Post automatically merged:

You should remember the theory if you're a true down to earth one piece fan.

It was the theory Hades ate the Cerberus fruit which is where "shanks got his scratches" cause of his claws and there have been Cerberus in one piece,

And with each head he could eat a separate fruit.

Me personally, found this flawed ever since we got the showing of the weapon Blackbeard use to use

And 8 Dfs would be so overpowered especially if fruits complemented each other.

Like if Luffy could also eat the steel fruit and because steel rubber
I remember the bit about eating 3 fruits but I didn't really remember how they explained it and if he ate the cerebrus fruit first and got three heads one which ate the Yami and another which ate the Gura than that kind of lends to my joke idea of Orochi being able to have 8.

I actually think Luffy might be able to. The one fruit per person obviously isn't absolute law and given the explanation of what happened to those who ate two, Blueno said they explode without a trace. Well what really happens in an explosion? The force in a container, i.e.e a body, gets to be too much and forces the container apart but we know Luffy can expand and a great amount so I think there's a chance Luffy's body would be able to endure whatever force comes from eating a second fruit possibly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakazuki
Status
Not open for further replies.