2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Soba Mask"

One Piece Manga Chapter 931 Discussion and 932 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 931 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 932

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Felix

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Franky and Usopp's gonna tweak that suit. (Happy boi) But Big Mom's amnesia though. I'm excited on how things are gonna go starting from this chap.
At this rate chopper could play himself off as mother caramel have a yonko as his bodyguard and become pirate King

The ninjas looked cool too. I'm hoping that they aren't a bluff like those shitty gifters that we've seen lol.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did not like big mom amensia scenrio think its poor cheap plot and reduce credability of a yonko big mom has.

I am still puzzled why oda took this route ?

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji!!!! Dude this chapter was epic!

Sanji's raid suit design 10/10
Law narrating everything was so funny 10/10
Sanji stomping Page One 10/10
Page One tanking it and going hybrid 10/10
Shoguns beastly allies 10/10

Big Mom amnesia 0/10
Common Oda! Surely it must be not that hard to think of a way to beat Kaido?

Also shout out to King! The impact of his attack was so powerful it gave Big Mom amnesia!

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
OH YEAHHH, Sanji Vinsmoke in the flesh!!! ;) So glad he's gone past the "I don't wanna wear this because it's their bullshit".
That raid suit suits him so much. With that hairstyle kinda resembled Niji.
Don't think it should be modified tbh. Unless he meant more than it looks? Probably doesn't wanna float since he has skywalk already. Hmm. Regardless, this suit is welcoming powerup for Sanji especially since one of his dreams came true finally!!

Law's knowledge of the germa and their technology just added so much to his character, especially that commentary haha.

Plus, i don't think taking out Page One is going to be as easy as Sanji said. He seems not a pushover.

The spoilers mentioned undercover government spies catch robin snooping around however the chapter revealed they are a special ninja and there is no clear suggestion that they are government spies. Hmm. However, I have to say some of their designs are alright and hope they live up to their alleged hype. (They are basically the guards for poneglyphs like big mom had a mini army guarding her two poneglyphs)

Like i said in the spoiler thread, I'm not a fan of Big Mom losing her senses and possibly being turned into an ally rather than remain an enemy. However I am surprised that none of her children ended up with her, I expected one to be and remind her who she is. Regardless hopefully her kids find her and remind her she is the BIG MOMMA!! LMAO XD

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Calm down people, Oda is the guy who teased what Sanji's suits ability would be in Thriller Bark I'm sure this same guy has something interesting planned with BM.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oniwaban look cool.

Glad Sanji mentioned Usopp in tweaking his gear since Usopp was the main weapon crafter before Franky I like to see him fill that role still.

I like ninja Chopper.

Law knowing all about Sanji's suit was pretty good too.

Big Mom's problem is she's always full imo, she was so much more impressive during her hunger fit than any other time so far.

OH YEAHHH, Sanji Vinsmoke in the flesh!!! ;) So glad he's gone past the "I don't wanna wear this because it's their bullshit".
That raid suit suits him so much. With that hairstyle kinda resembled Niji.
Don't think it should be modified tbh. Unless he meant more than it looks? Probably doesn't wanna float since he has skywalk already. Hmm. Regardless, this suit is welcoming powerup for Sanji especially since one of his dreams came true finally!!

Law's knowledge of the germa and their technology just added so much to his character, especially that commentary haha.

Plus, i don't think taking out Page One is going to be as easy as Sanji said. He seems not a pushover.

The spoilers mentioned undercover government spies catch robin snooping around however the chapter revealed they are a special ninja and there is no clear suggestion that they are government spies. Hmm. However, I have to say some of their designs are alright and hope they live up to their alleged hype. (They are basically the guards for poneglyphs like big mom had a mini army guarding her two poneglyphs)

Like i said in the spoiler thread, I'm not a fan of Big Mom losing her senses and possibly being turned into an ally rather than remain an enemy. However I am surprised that none of her children ended up with her, I expected one to be and remind her who she is. Regardless hopefully her kids find her and remind her she is the BIG MOMMA!! LMAO XD
The Oniwaban were an organization of spies originally Oda just put his own spin on appearances

SaitamaSanji

Kin
391💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even though complaining wont do anything good i still cant figure why did even oda bother with sanji training for two years with ivankou and his fellow okama.its like he only learned moon walk as a new tool.he may hv gotten a bit stronger and faster bt considering two years training this is lame as.now its like sanji gonna depend a whole lot on his raid suit instead of his own strength which is really pathetic if u ask me
and same for big mom loosing conscious.why did oda make one of the yonkou like that? she first went rampage over a terrible reason where she lost her mind thanks to a mere cake.and now she loose her memory just becoz she was drowned into sea? really oda? even jack who got stomp by zunisha and went down deep into sea still survived without any memory lose.he may hv some better plans and i do hope he does since if oda use big mom as a tool to fight against kaido it would be very disappointing :headdesk::argh:
ever since WCI arc yonkou's hype gets fade away with these kind of BS.plz oda u built up such a nice story and dnt mess it up after all these years :onion-msn-smileys-16:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hah, the shs will need help from the masses
Urouge on steroids, is that you?
Post automatically merged:

even though complaining wont do anything good i still cant figure why tf did even oda bother with sanji training for two years with ivankou and his fellow okama.its like he only learned moon walk as a new tool.he may hv gotten a bit stronger and faster bt considering two years training this is lame as fk.now its like sanji gonna depend a whole lot on his raid suit instead of his own strength which is really pathetic if u ask me
and same for big mom loosing conscious.why did oda make one of the yonkou so retard? she first went rampage over a terrible reason where she lost her mind thanks to a mere cake.and now she loose her memory just becoz she was drowned into sea? really oda? even jack who got stomp by zunisha and went down deep into sea still survived without any memory lose.he may hv some better plans and i do hope he does since if oda use big mom as a tool to fight against kaido it would be very disappointing :headdesk::argh:
ever since WCI arc yonkou's hype gets fade away with these kind of BS.plz oda u built up such a nice story and dnt fk it up after all these years :onion-msn-smileys-16:
Completely agree with Sanji.

Sorry for posting again. Just wondering, so does this mean law will run into Zoro?

Reactions: SaitamaSanji

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man I loved this chapter

-Raid Suit Sanji looks godly and that transformation sequence was just dope I don’t see how anyone can not like his design.

-Hybrid Pageone is so freaking beastly one of the best designs Oda has came up with for sure. Now I am seriously a fan of Pageone hair and all. I hope Pageone puts up a decent fight. It sucks that he might be getting defeated before the war even starts hopefully he can return in time for the festival SMH.

Pageone makes X Drakes hybrid forms design look pathetic in comparison.

-Big Mom losing her memory is some BS and clearly PIS. I’m going to be pissed if BM has to weaken Kaido in order for them to have a chance to beat Kaido that’s extremely weak. Nobody in there right mind would take Luffy or the Alliance seriously needing another Yonkos help to beat a Yonko that’s so cheap.

10/10 chapter

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
even though complaining wont do anything good i still cant figure why tf did even oda bother with sanji training for two years with ivankou and his fellow okama.its like he only learned moon walk as a new tool.he may hv gotten a bit stronger and faster bt considering two years training this is lame as fk.now its like sanji gonna depend a whole lot on his raid suit instead of his own strength which is really pathetic if u ask me
and same for big mom loosing conscious.why did oda make one of the yonkou so retard? she first went rampage over a terrible reason where she lost her mind thanks to a mere cake.and now she loose her memory just becoz she was drowned into sea? really oda? even jack who got stomp by zunisha and went down deep into sea still survived without any memory lose.he may hv some better plans and i do hope he does since if oda use big mom as a tool to fight against kaido it would be very disappointing :headdesk::argh:
ever since WCI arc yonkou's hype gets fade away with these kind of BS.plz oda u built up such a nice story and dnt fk it up after all these years :onion-msn-smileys-16:
This is a very big debate atm but right now if i say something people are accusing me that i am one piece hater these days . The fact regarding sanji is true his development since timeskip was questionable over all . Yes what did he learn in okama land is a big questio did he learn to improve haki ?

The whole of WCI arc had Judge questioning sanji that he was weaker than his kids without the use of science . Sanji the guy who doesnt acknowledge Germa now ues his papa's technology what happened to all the development when he talked of development with zeff ? Oda just threw away all those development to satisfy the fandom now . He certainly got heat from fan section particularly with how sanji's lack of fight in post time skip .

Man , Big Mom is just meme atm like what the hell i dont even take her seriously now . She has become a troll character wedding cake thing before and now amnesia . I dont really care much about her now . I hope Oda doesnt ruin shanks , kaido and Blackbeard like he did with her .

However i agree amnesia plot was not expected at all . Seems like poor conceived idea .

Oda made a Yonko emperor a joke now . I have bad feeling this was done to just to make sure big mom doesnt ruin the on going kinemon's plan untill she gets her memory back . Other BMP crew will probably wont do anything untill big mom recover i guess .

Man I loved this chapter

-Raid Suit Sanji looks godly and that transformation sequence was just dope I don’t see how anyone can not like his design.

-Hybrid Pageone is so freaking beastly one of the best designs Oda has came up with for sure. Now I am seriously a fan of Pageone hair and all. I hope Pageone puts up a decent fight. It sucks that he might be getting defeated before the war even starts hopefully he can return in time for the festival SMH.

Pageone makes X Drakes hybrid forms design look pathetic in comparison.

-Big Mom losing her memory is some BS and clearly PIS. I’m going to be pissed if BM has to weaken Kaido in order for them to have a chance to beat Kaido that’s extremely weak. Nobody in there right mind would take Luffy or the Alliance seriously needing another Yonkos help to beat a Yonko that’s so cheap.

10/10 chapter
@bolded - Oda is clever man , this plot was cleverly done to passive big mom for a while who is on straw hat hunting . Her crew wont do anything untill big mom recovers . So untill big mom regains her memory her crew will be out of action most likely because they wont attack shp without her order.

Last edited:
Reactions: OG sama

jhamz

Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't get why people complain.
We've seen how Kaido one-shotted Luffy. They clearly have a huge gap in terms of strength. Even if we consider current Luffy being the strongest supernova, would it be enough to beat kaido let alone slow him down? Is training in prison (by lifting heavy objects) gonna be good enough? Would we prefer Luffy to suddenly go super saiyan 3 to take care of kaido and BM at the same time?

Also, the most important thing to Sanji at the moment is his nakamas. They're a lot more important to him than his pride. Didn't Zorro set aside his pride too when he asked Mihawk to train him? What's the difference? And didn't Sanji mentioned in thrillerbark that its his dream to become invisible? Is being a vinsmoke purely about his dad and brothers as if there's no Reiju and his Mom?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji looks awesome and Law fanboying was priceless. Speaking of which isn't X-Drake also from North Blue? It's kind of funny how the gag of Sanji not being recognized from his wanted poster got an extra dimension by him donning an outfit that covers most of his looks and has 'stealth' as its most noticeable trait, is making him more recognizable than his regular looks xd

And the panel of the Oniwaban is one of the most Oda-esque of the entire series. He really went all-out with that one
:hs:

Yeah I'm really not digging the amnesia. It was completely unexpected and not something I wanted to see. On the other hand though it seems BM's crew has been scattered all over the place, which might bring an interesting dynamic to the overall story as by now so many different parties have been gathered and spread on Wano, pandemonium seems to be all but inevitable.

Reactions: OG sama

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've seen how Kaido one-shotted Luffy. They clearly have a huge gap in terms of strength. Even if we consider current Luffy being the strongest supernova, would it be enough to beat kaido let alone slow him down? Is training in prison (by lifting heavy objects) gonna be good enough? Would we prefer Luffy to suddenly go super saiyan 3 to take care of kaido and BM at the same time?

Also, the most important thing to Sanji at the moment is his nakamas. They're a lot more important to him than his pride. Didn't Zorro set aside his pride too when he asked Mihawk to train him? What's the difference? And didn't Sanji mentioned in thrillerbark that its his dream to become invisible? Is being a vinsmoke purely about his dad and brothers as if there's no Reiju and his Mom?
Blackbeard is the strongest supernova

Sanji looks awesome and Law fanboying was priceless. Speaking of which isn't X-Drake also from North Blue? It's kind of funny how the gag of Sanji not being recognized from his wanted poster got an extra dimension by him donning an outfit that covers most of his looks and has 'stealth' as its most noticeable trait, is making him more recognizable than his regular looks xd

And the panel of the Oniwaban is one of the most Oda-esque of the entire series. He really went all-out with that one
:hs:

Yeah I'm really not digging the amnesia. It was completely unexpected and not something I wanted to see. On the other hand though it seems BM's crew has been scattered all over the place, which might bring an interesting dynamic to the overall story as by now so many different parties have been gathered and spread on Wano, pandemonium seems to be all but inevitable.
Well no, they would think it's someone from germas army, not sanji

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blackbeard is the strongest supernova

Well no, they would think it's someone from germas army, not sanji
BB is not a Supernova, he’s a member of the Worst Generation so he’s the strongest man of the Worst generation is more accurate.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I can understand but so far its concluded he abs hasnt grown much during timeskip . So what was he doing in Okamaland ? Oda just found germa suit as excuse to what has happened on wci .

I like the design i mean who wont but coming to plotwise the build up seems rather let say pretty shounen because what ever happened on wci and what he does is not consistent .

Now him continuously saying that he hates his family is just too repetitive and boring clearly he does care about them or he wouldnt bother rescuing them .

Status
Not open for further replies.