Not open for further replies.

Erikhog

Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okaaaaay.. Is Sanji really going to use his family's rad suit powers? I thought he did not want anything to do with it. Or is this just a bluff? I doubt it is a bluff, given I doubt any of Kaido's people know about Germa 66 tech. Nevertheless, if Sanji does use it, it will be interesting to see what his suit looks like. ;) Okay, it seems Wano is going to be a free-for-all, given Big Mom is now there as well. She is soooo want Luffy's head, not to mention getting Zeus back, so Nami is going to be targeted as well. Now all we have to do is have Blackbeard and Shanks and we'll have the Five Emperors War. Now that would be wild. lol. XD So nice chapter.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The right hand to a Yonko amaze me just as much as Yonko sometimes and it’s no wonder when a Yonko is dead, or incapable of carrying out their duties the government and other actors look to them as the next big thing. All diplomatic things are handled through the right hand in a lot of situations

For example when the bandits had Shanks at gun point Benn handled it like a boss and killed them all. Shanks came in to a war and had to stop Akainu’s raging ass from killing his own subordinate and when he couldn’t be everywhere at once, Benn stepped in and told Kizaru not today buddy.

When Whitebeard died or even during his random heart attack episodes, Marco stepped in, he pretty much led the war and while not as strong as Whitebeard he took the initiative in many scenarios like personally flying to try to save Ace, had Garp and Sengoku been absent Marco would have been on the hall of fame, he personally temporarily stopped Akainu’s onslaught against Luffy after he killed Ace, before Whitebeard showed up and buried him. Then he led his men in retreat and came back to assist Jinbe and Luffy in escaping and didn’t stop fighting until Shanks showed up to end the war. He then led the Whitebeard remnants in a revenge war against the Blackbeard pirates.

Big Mom gets hungry and starts acting like a lunatic and it’s Katakuri who pretty much took charge. He ordered Perospero go ahead and kill the Vinsmokes, he stopped Big Father by plugging its cannon holes, he was the sole person stopping Jinbe, Luffy and Pedro from showing Big Mom that mother caramel photo, he placed a siege on the Strawhats ship and fought their captain for 12 hours all while keeping his own honor in fighting fair considering flampe aided him but he injured himself to place himself on par with his enemy.

Now we have King, Kaido is freaking out about his defenses and another Yonko is pretty much laughing at him loosing his cool, and going to invade and kick his crew’s butt. King comes in calm headed and pretty much just puts an end to the scene and flips Big Mom and her crew into the water and it’s full of devil fruit users this is going to take a while. However I’m sure Big Mom didn’t bring one ship with herself at the forefront with the entire crew on it knowing she could potentially be downed into the ocean by Kaido’s defenses. Kaidou isn't stressing out because his scared of losing, but like he said "if she comes up here, it'll be a all out war" and he just wants to avoid that. SIMPLE!.

Oven, Gallete, Snack were missing from the panels, I’m sure she brought an entire fleet, and surely Katakuri and Cracker are back in the picture as well. When Whitebeard invaded the marine HQ he brought 4 ships to the surface and 43 allied ships, and even when his personal fleet was destroyed by Akainu a spare ship came from under water that Oars pushed through enemy lines. Jack went to attack 4 marine ships and brought a fleet alone and he’s just a commander. Surely Big Mom didn’t think one ship could break Kaido’s defenses alone it was revealed that she has strong connections so she should know that back up wouldn’t be a bad idea, he crew are filled with food based powers and they’re up against Samurai and 500 zoan fruit users. Kaido knows that her commanders are her children so she should know about his as well.

Also, Sanji using the germa suit. Can't wait for that lol.
I also like to believe Oda is setting up Zoro to recruit one of the 3 samurai kinnemons looking for. Zoro will recruit one, Kinnemon ; Shutenmaru and possibly the other guy is the mysterious guy in jail.

I'm just imagining Marco the Phoenix vs King the Pteranodon now. Both flight capabilities and they are both covered in flames, I’m sure it happened before. And they both wield katanas, both right hand men to a Yonko...ofttt!! :ssymb:

Regardless of anything negative written in this post, this was a mind blowing chapter!! Sucks their is a break again after a long wait but what can we do aha !

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just read the chapter it was fine . So as expected big mom pirates have arrived to wano. Bad welcome from kaidos party seems like kaido had no intention of allying with big mom back from old days.

King is pterodactyl this seems interesting df a flying type zoan. Very bad match up guy like zoro since king can use aerial attacks . I am not sure how zoro will tackle him.

I am interested in pageone now he is not like other healiners seems to be strong alone. So sanji will use judge technology. I am curious if it is for powerup or to be in disguise. We'll get it clear by next chapter because this is pretty inconsistent how oda is dealing with sanji as of late. If sanji opposes being vinsmoke and prove judge that he can be strong without his powers than i would respect seems he is eating his own words and took judges words of him not being strong enough seriously. Lets hope its not the case with sanji is pretty tragic as of late.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't expecting a pteranodon-zoan, I think no one did. Wasn't expecting either that King's power would be revealed the first. Looks nonetheless awesome though, especially with those flames circling around him (how is that even possible?). It immediately reminded me of the Godzilla: King of the Monsters-trailer where Rodan makes that awesome 360° spin around his own axis, wrecking everything surrounding him with his wings.

It's highly doubtful that BM is out of the game (makes no sense and not all her children ate DF), but it remains surprising that she got uppercutted so easily. Then again it's a good example of how reckless a Yonkou can be and how that can be exploited: King made his move on the exact moment BM's ship was at its most vulnerable. And yeah can't spot Katakuri. Important plot-element or not?

First half of the chapter was a bit dragged out, but it's good that Oda is jumping from one place to another without slowing the pace down too much. Intrigued which direction Oda is going to take Zoro's stroll. I was hoping a connection would be established between Zoro's master and Wano, but so far no luck.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't expecting a pteranodon-zoan, I think no one did. Wasn't expecting either that King's power would be revealed the first. Looks nonetheless awesome though, especially with those flames circling around him (how is that even possible?). It immediately reminded me of the Godzilla: King of the Monsters-trailer where Rodan makes that awesome 360° spin around his own axis, wrecking everything surrounding him with his wings.
I have a question. Is dinosaur zoans consider as Dragons in Opverse?

It's highly doubtful that BM is out of the game (makes no sense and not all her children ate DF), but it remains surprising that she got uppercutted so easily. Then again it's a good example of how reckless a Yonkou can be and how that can be exploited: King made his move on the exact moment BM's ship was at its most vulnerable. And yeah can't spot Katakuri. Important plot-element or not?
Yup Kata is definitely not with them as he should have seen King coming. But where was Prometheus? i seriously doubt BM came to Wano to fight Kaido without her powerhouses.

First half of the chapter was a bit dragged out, but it's good that Oda is jumping from one place to another without slowing the pace down too much. Intrigued which direction Oda is going to take Zoro's stroll. I was hoping a connection would be established between Zoro's master and Wano, but so far no luck.
I agree first half kinda boring n dont know which direction Oda is taking Zoro.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question. Is dinosaur zoans consider as Dragons in Opverse?

Yup Kata is definitely not with them as he should have seen King coming. But where was Prometheus? i seriously doubt BM came to Wano to fight Kaido without her powerhouses.

I agree first half kinda boring n dont know which direction Oda is taking Zoro.
Apparently they do, forgot to mention that in my post. A bit of a stretch to extend it that far, but it is what it is. Doesn't make much difference either way unless you're really obsessed with classifying DF.

And well it's not like Oda could have added all her children in one panel and from previous interactions, we know that no matter how powerful they are, in BM's eyes all her children are brats. So that she punished Kata and Cracker for losing I can easily imagine. Still it would be really short-sighted and reckless, even for BM, to only take only one of her commanders with her. Then again if you see how panicky Kaidou was, her confidence in what she has on him might be justified.

I'm still expecting Katakuri to pop up at some stage though. He's too charismatic to leave him out.

Reactions: Skull Knight

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't expecting either that King's power would be revealed the first.
Yeah me too, so assuming we follow the pattern where the strongest commander is introduced the last...what if Queen turns out to be the strongest? Its strange, I mean with Katakuri he was outright stated to be the strongest commander and Marco though not stated was portrayed as the strongest commander. Same thing with Beckman. But right now with King and Queen, its like Oda is leaving us readers to decide who is the strongest?

Btw do you think Queen will have a plague related zoan? People are saying that we already saw a glimpse of Queen's zoan (those Scorpion Ships) but both Jack and King's animals have nothing to with their respective disaster title so Queen should not be any different. Queen could very well turn out to be a Sabertooth or a T-Rex etc

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah me too, so assuming we follow the pattern where the strongest commander is introduced the last...what if Queen turns out to be the strongest? Its strange, I mean with Katakuri he was outright stated to be the strongest commander and Marco though not stated was portrayed as the strongest commander. Same thing with Beckman. But right now with King and Queen, its like Oda is leaving us readers to decide who is the strongest?

Btw do you think Queen will have a plague related zoan? People are saying that we already saw a glimpse of Queen's zoan (those Scorpion Ships) but both Jack and King's animals have nothing to with their respective disaster title so Queen should not be any different. Queen could very well turn out to be a Sabertooth or a T-Rex etc
Jack's ships and batallion had mammoths.

After he left his crew . He came back with allies.. the allies ships had scorpions

King's not a scorpion.. I'm assuming a headliner isn't gonna have his own batallion of ships.. so that leaves queen

But seriously.. his hair... That's what gives it away.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jack's ships and batallion had mammoths.

After he left his crew . He came back with allies.. the allies ships had scorpions

King's not a scorpion.. I'm assuming a headliner isn't gonna have his own batallion of ships.. so that leaves queen

But seriously.. his hair... That's what gives it away.
Oh common dude! I thought King was going to be a devil or a demon. You thought King will be a karasu tengu. We all based our predictions based on Kings design and in the end we got trolled hard by Oda.
The scorpion ship could belong to another member of the beast pirates or could belong to one of the shoguns men.

Reactions: Sakazuki

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope Pizzaro has the Sabertooth fruit and isn't Drake a T-Rex?

I do like Saka's point about his hair resembling a scorpion tail

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope Pizzaro has the Sabertooth fruit and isn't Drake a T-Rex?

I do like Saka's point about his hair resembling a scorpion tail
No he's not a t Rex. He's actually a much smaller dinosaur I can't remember it's name though

I believe it is part of the Trex family

In it's defense, even though alot smaller.. I believe they were more viscious and meaner than t rexs

Edit: also explains why everyone was confused when he went Trex and was still smaller than a pacifista... Wasn't actually a trex

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he's not a t Rex. He's actually a much smaller dinosaur I can't remember it's name though

In it's defense, even though alot smaller.. I believe they were more viscious and meaner than t rexs

Edit: also explains why everyone was confused when he went Trex and was still smaller than a pacifista... Wasn't actually a trex
Well that's a shame, now I kind of hope no one has a T-Rex fruit.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He's an allosaurus. Essentially the Confederation's Cup of the dino-world. You vaguely have heard of it, you know it's supposed to be a big deal, but in the end you can't see it as anything else but a trimmed down version of the T-Rex.

Also it got stomped on by Rexy in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Reactions: Shanks and Sakazuki

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have seen disappointed reaction regarding kings df . I am ok with flying type most likely he is counter to marcos df. It might be interesting situation if marco enters into the fray.

Status
Not open for further replies.