2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Ebisu Town"

One Piece Manga Chapter 930 Discussion and 931 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 930 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 931

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome chapter, seeing kaido so stressed over big mom and her children shows her strength.

King looked meh. But maybe he was right. Big mom needs more ships. Him being a flying type dinosaur is underwhelming. I know kaido is stronger but.. how does even even come remotley close to competing with a dragon

How's will big mom get out of the water? Wheres Prometheus?

Where's dogtooth, cracker? Punished from loosing or gaurding totto land for big mom?

Do you guys think oven is alive? Or dead after the hole put in his chest

Hopefully raise suit Sanji really does pit page one down quickly

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was a decent chapter. First few pages were quite boring tho but liked the whole BM part n Kaido stressed lol.
I think the situation now got real. Citizens of wano should probably think about relocating themselves as Wano is going to be a hot mess now.

How's will big mom get out of the water? Wheres Prometheus?
Thats a good question. Prometheus should have warn BM that king is approaching from sky.

Do you guys think oven is alive? Or dead after the hole put in his
He was shown alive and tried to boil fishmen xD

Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* I wonder how will Big Mom be helped.
* Spoilers made it look like Sanji needed raidsuit because enemy is strong but he wanted to conceal his identity.
* Paige One seems underwhelming, makes you wonder about Drake and Hawkins put on the same rank as him.
* What is Luffy and Kidd doing now, how will they manage to survive all of this.
* Only Drake dragon zoan looks cool. Kaido’s was cool until he spoke.
* Who was that mf locked and fed poisonous fish
* Who’s this Ox Hour thief who keeps feeding Ebisu Town

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What an awesome chapter ! I called this clash all the way back on Zou when the minks were explaining about the Road poneglyphs. To end it with a promise of raid suit Sanji is awesome.

I wonder though, Sanji says that putting his suit on will keep him anonymous. But I think having Vinsmoke raid gear will onky make him stick out more. His new 330.000.000 beli bounty has the name Vinsmoke Sanji on it. Wano is cut off from the outside world, so maybe they don't receive the Vinsmoke comics and news / bounty updates. But I would presume that is mainly for the common people and not Kaidou's men.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda wasting no time with Sanji's raid suit. I thought he was going to use it against Queen.
Also where is Oda going with this Zoro plot? He is going to recruit the witching hour boy?
Post automatically merged:

What an awesome chapter ! I called this clash all the way back on Zou when the minks were explaining about the Road poneglyphs.
What clash? King shut that down.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What clash? King shut that down.
dude, you've been denying this for two years. Now Big Mom is on Kaidou's shore and you're still denying it.

You must be registered for see images

"There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"

I guess invading another yonkou's territory and coming in contact with enemy forces isn't called clashing.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What an awesome chapter ! I called this clash all the way back on Zou when the minks were explaining about the Road poneglyphs. To end it with a promise of raid suit Sanji is awesome.
Have to say your prediction was accurate. But don't u think she can still gift Zeffs head to Sanji for screwing the whole event? Wasn't that the premise why Sanji left SHs???

I wonder though, Sanji says that putting his suit on will keep him anonymous. But I think having Vinsmoke raid gear will onky make him stick out more. His new 330.000.000 beli bounty has the name Vinsmoke Sanji on it. Wano is cut off from the outside world, so maybe they don't receive the Vinsmoke comics and news / bounty updates. But I would presume that is mainly for the common people and not Kaidou's men.
I m disappointed that Sanji got to use that raid suit so soon that too against a headliner. He should have saved it for a stronger foe.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just want to see Sanji fight already.... Preferably without the suit first. It's been forever and we still don't have a solid idea of where Zoro and Sanji stand. It'll be kind of disappointing if they progress before we see much of their current ability.

Reactions: MadaraReturns

MadaraReturns

Veteran
Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its somewhat disappointing to see Kaido that stressed when Big Mom and her children arrive, though he maybe thought it was also Katakuri and Cracker..

Dragon would've been calm/normal 100%

And like @Sakazuki said, I hope King will have a crazy ability with his df because he looks like nothing next to Kaido, and even Kaido being who he is can be afraid as is seems (though now I can see how Shanks and WB would've faced him, if he's that stressed about BM)

Reactions: Sakazuki

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I liked that cover page that was a good request.

Where was Katakuri during BM's trek to Onigashima? And who is that long arm in her crew next to smoothie on the bottom panel?

Watch BM have worked something out with Jinbei and he'll end up getting her out of the water. I don't understand why she couldn't have taken someone's soul and gave life to a wave again or why Pero couldn't have candy in the water like last time?

Son of a bitch.

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HA for everyone who underestimates big mom's strength........talking about how weak she is...

Yet kaido here is shetting his pants not wanting to fight her.

His old best friend linlin.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to say your prediction was accurate. But don't u think she can still gift Zeffs head to Sanji for screwing the whole event? Wasn't that the premise why Sanji left SHs???

I m disappointed that Sanji got to use that raid suit so soon that too against a headliner. He should have saved it for a stronger foe.

No, because Big Mom did that to get Sanji Alive. She was interested in the Vinsmoke tech. In order to obtain that she arranged the wedding. Since Judge didn't want to sacrifice one of his valuable sons he used Big Mom's network to leverage Sanji. Reiju confirmed they wouldn't use Zeff as a pawn anymore since the whole gig was up. Since everything went tits up, her island in ruins, reputation damaged.I think she now just wants Sanji dead, and isn't focused on an east blue chef at the moment.

Let's wait what kind of state Big Mom will be leaving Wano.

The suit is coming out now because this will be a demonstration match. Like Sanji said fast and easy. Luffy vs Blueno, SH's vs Pacifista. It will be the benchmark to show how awesome he is in the suit. Would be lackluster if he struggled the first time we would see Sanji wearing a raid suit. It's just a gimmick to keep the SH's relevant, just like how Zoro will grab a new sword somewhere on the way. I bet it will be badass when he transforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.