2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Courtesan Komarosaki Appears"

One Piece Manga Chapter 928 Discussion and 929 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 928 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 929

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Michelle
Kin
56💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* The most real life like chapter I’ve seen in a while. Manipulating naïveté to cater for your own financial well being! Great portrayal for the courtisen. Might feel sorry for the decrypt gullible blokes but the economy requires such a strategy. No sympathy for the pawns.

* Again Oda confusion. Everyone else but Strawhats always seems to have it easy traveling to a place. Caribou in Wano when the Strawhats shipwrecked just to Port there.

* Caribou mentioned that “our cuffs our are weakened to allow us to work...”, was “our” referring to all prisoners including the Luffy and Kidd or was it referring to lower class prisoners like Caribou etc.

* Again who the fok is that guy who was fed poisoned fish.

* Kidd went to WCI to avenge his subordinate, nice excuse from Oda. Now his arm was lost during battle with the Akagame, now that has been theorized multiple times. Seeing that Shanks is their most famous swordsman, can it be he’s the one who handed the wound to kid? That paints a grim picture for Shanks. Most of all when did this happen because the Alliance to topple Shanks happened when the arm was already lost.

* Lastly, unless Oda pulls some magic, Komurasaki is Momo’s sister I am calling it.

* Gag: noticed the Smoker’s Jitte in the prison

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I found the first half of this chapter really interesting n next half really boring.
So kid lost his arm to Shanks and stole something from BM (could it be a poneglyph copy).
And komurasaki part didn't seemed that interesting to me.
I wished oda had added a page for Zoro(like he meeting with Ashura).
So it was a 3/5 chapter for me.

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Smokers jitte was indeed a nice addition. I'm sure the "our" for the cuffs refers to all prisoners, I feel like luffy and kid would still be effected more heavily by the cuffs if that was not the case. Happy to see a bit of savagery if you will, from Shank's crew, it seems too coincidental to not believe shanks himself was the one to remove kid's arm. I'm sure Kid can just make a new arm out of scraps when he isn't cuffed. I really don't want Komurasaki to be Momo's sister. Pls no.

Reactions: Skull Knight

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A very good chapter for me, adding news for SH, and pesenting deeper the Wano Country's society. The courtesan is Momo's sister and I bet the money goes to an anti-Orochi organization maybe lead by herself. She is not helpless at all, love her character.
About Kid's arm until Oda don't give more details I don't make speculations.
Luffy's honest line to the old man that he will kick the bucket soon.. funny :ROFLMAO:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can see why kumrosaki is doing these things by becoming rich she wants to get close to shogun. Just feel her methods were wrong makes me want to hate these kind of characters . If she really is plotting upsurp shogun she could have found otherway
Post automatically merged:

A very good chapter for me, adding news for SH, and pesenting deeper the Wano Country's society. The courtesan is Momo's sister and I bet the money goes to an anti-Orochi organization maybe lead by herself. She is not helpless at all, love her character.
About Kid's arm until Oda don't give more details I don't make speculations.
Luffy's honest line to the old man that he will kick the bucket soon.. funny :ROFLMAO:
Ya i also think kidd fought cracker orr snacks. Then why is it mentioned it was urouge who defeated one of the sweet commander. Need explanation on this part from oda.

Its interesting red haired were the ones who took out his arm. Most likely kidd was attacking shanks territorry lol.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can see why kumrosaki is doing these things by becoming rich she wants to get close to shogun. Just feel her methods were wrong makes me want to hate these kind of characters . If she really is plotting upsurp shogun she could have found otherway
She is just a woman, she fights with womanly weapons. She look heartless but you'll see the developement of the character, that Oda will show us. I trust Oda with this.

cool ava btw

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found the first half of this chapter really interesting n next half really boring.
So kid lost his arm to Shanks and stole something from BM (could it be a poneglyph copy).
And komurasaki part didn't seemed that interesting to me.
I wished oda had added a page for Zoro(like he meeting with Ashura).
So it was a 3/5 chapter for me.
We will see all sad story of hiyori /kumorosaki how she suffered in her past. It will turn she is acting as bad person to become richer so that she gets close to shogun . Its just boring and obvious now.

She is just a woman, she fights with womanly weapons. She look heartless but you'll see the developement of the character, that Oda will show us. I trust Oda with this.

cool ava btw
I know that she will turn out to be good in the end we will see she was actually doing all this to get close to shogun.

reminds me of Nami storyline tbh .

Smokers jitte was indeed a nice addition. I'm sure the "our" for the cuffs refers to all prisoners, I feel like luffy and kid would still be effected more heavily by the cuffs if that was not the case. Happy to see a bit of savagery if you will, from Shank's crew, it seems too coincidental to not believe shanks himself was the one to remove kid's arm. I'm sure Kid can just make a new arm out of scraps when he isn't cuffed. I really don't want Komurasaki to be Momo's sister. Pls no.
I really hope so she is not but most likely it would be her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We will see all sad story of hiyori /kumorosaki how she suffered in her past. It will turn she is acting as bad person to become richer so that she gets close to shogun . Its just boring and obvious now.
To be honest i don't want Kumorosaki to be Momo's sister. We already have that type of story inform of Nami's bsckstory.

I know if she is momo's sister oda will put some sad elements n make her all nice n stuff at the end of the arc like Viola but then again it will be repetition of same thing oda doing with princesses.

So if she is Momo's sister it will be better to see her as a villain. And rather than joining momo's party immediately, she accuses them that he left her to die in Wano and the only savior of Wano is Orochi (due to the brainwashing we seen).That will give a nice twist n depth to her character.

Not really vivi rejected in order to work for her country . It was just mutual friendship they shared when strawhats departed.
She wanted to go with SHs. But didn't because of her country,

but we should not forget that she wanted to be part of SHs again in future.

Last edited:

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be honest i don't want Kumorosaki to be Momo's sister. We already have that type of story inform of Nami's bsckstory.

I know if she is momo's sister oda will put some sad elements n make her all nice n stuff at the end of the arc like Viola but then again it will be repetition of same thing oda doing with princesses.

So if she is Momo's sister it will be better to see her as a villain. And rather than joining momo's party immediately, she accuses them that he left her to die in Wano and the only savior of Wano is Orochi (due to the brainwashing we seen).That will give a nice twist n depth to her character.

She did wanted to travel with SHs.

Yes she did wanted to work for her country but lets not forget she want to be part of SHs again in future.
That would be pretty awesome i hope kumorosaki is hiyori doesnt happen. If it does few things will happen , She will be nami 2.0 .

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boring chapter. Really thought we were going to see the shogun.

* Kidd went to WCI to avenge his subordinate, nice excuse from Oda.
Are you drunk this never happened.

cool ava btw
Are you saying her Vagina is a weapon? Because this is pretty much what she is using to get things done,

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boring chapter. Really thought we were going to see the shogun.

Are you drunk this never happened.

Are you saying her Vagina is a weapon? Because this is pretty much what she is using to get things done,
Don't put words in my mouth.
If you don't understant the meaning it's ok

Status
Not open for further replies.