Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Blank"

One Piece Manga Chapter 925 Discussion and 926 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 925 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 926

BEGIN READING IT SOMEWHERE @ NOWHERE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Michelle

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Overall it was good chapter.
I always like when new characters are introduced, but I didn't really like King and Queen's design.
King is crossover between Magelan and Pica and Queen is Okama, I would more like it, if Queen was female. I wonder does King has something to do with Impel Down? He sure has similar uniform as Impel Down's officier.

Not sure what Gecko Moriah was doing on Blackbeard's island, I suppose he wants alliance, in order to go agains Kaido.

And, does Mihawk think Shichibukai system are no more?

4/5

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5/5 this chapter had everything .

RIP to Absalom despite i hated his character for kidnapping and attempting to marry nami swan . His risk of journalism to spie on BB pirates paid him in the end .

Shillew got suki suki no mi , Caterina devon turns out to have nine tailed kitsuine fruit changing into different person quite similar to Bonclay has oda forgotten him ?

I am curious what is moriah upto in new world and why Blackbeard want his alliance ? We know Moriah hates kaido for destroying his crew and BB giving helping hand has motivation to me Blackbeard will enter wano as well . We might as well see all the yonko coming there in wano would be interesting BB knows Big mom is heading towards wano

Day 4 in Reverie has Sabo and the battalion fighting against Green Bull and Fujitora .

So Act 2 begins with big guns of Kaido army introduced King and Queen . If they can bully a madman like jack we can safely say they are top criminals in one piece world enough said . I am interested with both of them what they will do in this arc i feel they will be busy with ooffering procession in onigashima .
Post automatically merged:

Overall it was good chapter.
I always like when new characters are introduced, but I didn't really like King and Queen's design.
King is crossover between Magelan and Pica and Queen is Okama, I would more like it, if Queen was female. I wonder does King has something to do with Impel Down? He sure has similar uniform as Impel Down's officier.

Not sure what Gecko Moriah was doing on Blackbeard's island, I suppose he wants alliance, in order to go agains Kaido.

And, does Mihawk think Shichibukai system are no more?

4/5
Thats what i was thinking Moriah send Absalom for BB alliance , Blackbeard plays his own game moriah venturing to his place was a beyond stupidity xD.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It could be very well be Kids arm as King said how long will it take for him to break there will.
Lets also not forget they love torturing guys. So he probably took that mechanical arm of Kid n now playing with it?
He is torturing luffy and kidd so i expect Queen to appear in this act soon enough . Also we got detail Raizo is planning a breakout have to see that one coming !

Also King asked jack o go after another trade dealer !!

Pirate King Buggy incoming soon !! :cool:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter

King and Queens designs don’t look very beast Pirates like at all. But I kind of like Kings design though he is basically Darth Vader with all that black lol with some Gladius, Pica, and Katakuri mixed in. Don’t like Queens design at all but hoping he has some cool abilities.

The return of Gecko Moriah and he still has no chin, so much for him going back to his prime.
Blackbeard’s return was cool though, he’s just waiting for that grand opportunity to screw somebody over lol.

Shiryu and Devon getting DFs, that nine tails DF is cool. Don’t like the fact that Shiryu has an invisible DF, was hoping he got Jozu’s or something cooler.

Also RIP Absalom, but perhaps Moria can revive him if he does get his corpse back? Someone please let me know about this, I just had this crazy thought.

Reactions: Shanks

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also RIP Absalom, but perhaps Moria can revive him if he does get his corpse back? Someone please let me know about this, I just had this crazy thought.
Yeah he can revive him I guess but wont Absalom have a different personality? Since Moria will have to transfer someone else shadow in to him?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he can revive him I guess but wont Absalom have a different personality? Since Moria will have to transfer someone else shadow in to him?
Yeah most likely, but maybe the shadow will have a similar personality? Making him not too much different from the original Absalom? This is crazy I don’t think anybody else is talking about this in the community besides us. We know Oda doesn’t like killing characters this could be very likely.

And Moria and Absalom seemed to be good friends, I doubt he’s just going to leave his body there like that.

Reactions: Passerby

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaido doesn't have a df :penguin:

OT: Why did Oda have such a casual introduction for King and Queen? Not that I am complaining though...
Well kaido can turn into dragon so he has one :p

Ya i didnt like Kings design btw he looks like mixture of pika and magellen fused together .

Queen is def okama , he might actually be strongest okama fighter in one piece world i guess .

Yeah most likely, but maybe the shadow will have a similar personality? Making him not too much different from the original Absalom? This is crazy I don’t think anybody else is talking about this in the community besides us. We know Oda doesn’t like killing characters this could be very likely.

And Moria and Absalom seemed to be good friends, I doubt he’s just going to leave his body there like that.
Its a new idea i guess , Zombie Absalom taking revenge on shirew in future for killing him :cool: , i can see that coming

Good chapter

King and Queens designs don’t look very beast Pirates like at all. But I kind of like Kings design though he is basically Darth Vader with all that black lol with some Gladius, Pica, and Katakuri mixed in. Don’t like Queens design at all but hoping he has some cool abilities.

The return of Gecko Moriah and he still has no chin, so much for him going back to his prime.
Blackbeard’s return was cool though, he’s just waiting for that grand opportunity to screw somebody over lol.

Shiryu and Devon getting DFs, that nine tails DF is cool. Don’t like the fact that Shiryu has an invisible DF, was hoping he got Jozu’s or something cooler.

I still find no reason why Absalom was even killed btw , was it a threat to moraih ? If moriah wanted alliance with BB why didnt he approach himelf . This all look suspicious maybe Absalom whatever he was doing got captured by BB by mistake he def knows some crucial info that BB pirates does not want to share so he got killed of .

Last edited:
Reactions: Passerby

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter

Zoro will be able to see him even when invisible with that magic eye power up that's coming lol

Reactions: OG sama

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was very skeptical about the legitimacy of the spoilers at first considering they came out quite early and it seemed all over the place, but good job Oda.

Never understood why Oda implied Moria escaped his execution. I'm intrigued where he's going with this and especially with Perona. I do feel a bit sad for Absalom though.

This seems to be rather random thoughts that don't appear to be supported by anything in particular.

The Three Calamities seems to be a rather popular topic, but I get the impression people are easily swayed to think that the other two are people who ate a mythical zoan DF or some other kind of a super beast DF. The reality is however that Jack's title and his DF have little in common and that his DF animal on itself isn't that particularly impressive. Agreed a mammoth is huge, but compared to something like a Hydra or Chimera, it's really just a fluffy elephant. A mammoth also has nothing to do with droughts. The reason why he was given that title, was because he had such a savage personality. He was such a savage he would destroy villages and towns to the point they're beyond restoration.

Now it's safe to assume that they will have Zoan powers with the whole animal theme. On top of that the term "calamity" is mostly associated with natural disasters and a drought is a prime example of such a disaster. Droughts lead to starvation which leads to death. So in my opinion the last two calamities will have titles that also refer to such disasters. This is also compatible with the animal theme of Kaidou's crew: animals and natural disasters. Things like "the damned" or "the despair" sound ominous, but as a calamity it's hollow and shapeless. It doesn't mean or points towards anything. You just used words that sound scary, but have no meaning. If I would make a guess, I would say that one of them will be called "the Plague" or something along those lines. One of biggest, and by many considered the biggest, calamity humanity ever faced, was the Black Plague during the 15th century. The culprits? Rats. So I'm going to drop the idea that one of the calamities at the rat DF or another DF of animal that's closely related to plagues, like locusts. Yes far less impressive than a Hydra or Chimera, but I think that line of thought is closer to the truth than just making a list of all the most powerful animals humanity ever imagined.
But that's exact issue with a nickname as "the damned" or "the despair". You can say that of everything as inherently they don't refer to anything in particular. That's different from "the drought", that's a clearly defined natural disaster. I really believe that the whole idea behind this group of three is that they are literally three beasts that are so powerful they cause natural disasters, hence their titles as "The Three Calamities" and their individual nicknames as "the Drought". So I'm expecting that the last two will have a name like "the Plague", "the Typhoon", "the Tsunami" or things similar to that. All of those things can be damned or cause despair, but as a result they sound hollow.
And yeah I would have been really disappointed if no one would have been called "the Plague"; would have preferred Queen being a woman though. Also Wildfire? Meh. That would have been cool if there wouldn't have been already several character with a fire theme. It's a bit of a downer. On the other hand I love it that King has an ID-past. Yes you need incredibly strong people to keep the prisoners in check, but it seems the WG keeps recruiting psycho's who use the opportunity to satisfy their lusts till they got bored of it. Shiryuu liked to cut them up and King likes torture.

Wish Oda wouldn't have used the literal Kind and Queen-names, it just doesn't sound right.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was very skeptical about the legitimacy of the spoilers at first considering they came out quite early and it seemed all over the place, but good job Oda.

Never understood why Oda implied Moria escaped his execution. I'm intrigued where he's going with this and especially with Perona. I do feel a bit sad for Absalom though.

And yeah I would have been really disappointed if no one would have been called "the Plague"; would have preferred Queen being a woman though. Also Wildfire? Meh. That would have been cool if there wouldn't have been already several character with a fire theme. It's a bit of a downer. On the other hand I love it that King has an ID-past. Yes you need incredibly strong people to keep the prisoners in check, but it seems the WG keeps recruiting psycho's who use the opportunity to satisfy their lusts till they got bored of it. Shiryuu liked to cut them up and King likes torture.

Wish Oda wouldn't have used the literal Kind and Queen-names, it just doesn't sound right.
It could be code names like doffy is named " joker" . However agree on few things about moriah the absalom's death is pretty suspicious . If BB wanted alliance there was no need for absalom killing . It must be something crucial stuff absalom found before dying that is related to Blackbeard pirates or such .

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sad we got another off panel showdown between the revs and Admirals :(
and whats worse we dont even know who won or loss.
and interesting how BB knows that everyone is in Wano. Is that public news?

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So BB has a 2.2476 billion bounty. I'd assume BM, Kaidos and shanks would be higher because they've been yonko longer. Or it may be lower actually because BB is actually doing things like hunting DF whereas the other yonko just seem to chill

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
horrible character designs for the calamities.. such sadness
I think the problem here is that Oda introduced both of them at the same time. He should have introduced them individually the same way he did for Jack.

Just imagine a page where we see a big town in flames and then we see King walking through the flames and hes like "Straw Hat Luffy is not here, I'll try somewhere else!"

Reactions: Venom
Status
Not open for further replies.