Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whoever is in the cell isn't someone Kaido has any interest in recruiting since he's being fed poisonous fish to die. Sooo, a legitimate threat to Kaido or the Shogun beyond battle power alone. It has to be one of Oden's containers or someone of a higher position. There's also the part where either Kaido or the Shogun went to lengths to hold the illusion that all royal ties are gone by making their graves, and here we have a prisoner that even the guards aren't given the identity of.

Reactions: Shanks

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One of the best chapter of this arc, so there are kabuki act plays oda is adopting.

Act 1 finished with luffy and kid meeting at prison .

So luffy is one shotted after all to bad , well noted even in unconsicous he has COC .

Kid has conqerors haki as well thats a good twist so we have 2 of the supernova who has it. Make sense kidd will luffys rival eventually .

Law got hit by seastone nail to bad so he will be ineffectively out untill he meets a person who is a craftsmen .

What is oden promise ? Kinemon hiding away from tsuru is something more to it.

It was funny to watch robin , ussop and franky s reaction lmao for intensifying chapter they made subtle humour. Now everyone will know luffy and others are there.

Why is kaido worried about info of
pirates in wano. Also meaning behind "break their spirits" this suggests to me he is probably after COC users to create giant war he is after.

Act 1 finish waiting for Act 2 of the wano country !!

My rating :5/5
They promised to open the borders of Wano, no? Unless there's an even deeper promise.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i got to thank Oda for actually locking Luffy up next to Kidd. Now I can get some badass Luffy-Kidd jailbreak duo scenes that I wanted.

Also Kidd having Kings Haki was expected. We all know how similar Kidd is to Luffy and of course Luffy wasnt going to be the only one from the SN bunch to have it.

Like others have said I expect that fishbone guy to be a retainer of Oden who's probably been locked up for 20 years. That would explain no one knowing who he is.

A good chapter now on to Act 2.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol i got to thank Oda for actually locking Luffy up next to Kidd. Now I can get some badass Luffy-Kidd jailbreak duo scenes that I wanted.

Also Kidd having Kings Haki was expected. We all know how similar Kidd is to Luffy and of course Luffy wasnt going to be the only one from the SN bunch to have it.

Like others have said I expect that fishbone guy to be a retainer of Oden who's probably been locked up for 20 years. That would explain no one knowing who he is.

A good chapter now on to Act 2.
Never really saw Kidd and Luffy as similar and I still don't.

Yes Kidd had some initial hype when the Supernova's were introduced as he was the only one with a higher bounty than Luffy, but Shakky explained that that was because he was far more brutal, in particular with civilians. After that he didn't receive much development.

Luffy's philosophy has always been that it all should be an adventure, while Kidd has a more survival-of-the-fittest attitude. He doesn't hesitate to stomp and torture everyone and everything that gets in his way. While Luffy prepared himself for 2 years, Kidd went through the NW head on, resulting in him losing an arm and damaging the entire left side of his body. If anything I would say they are the complete opposite of one another, which makes their dynamic so interesting.

The only aspect I see them identical in, is that they do not subjugate themselves to anyone else. Most of the other Supernova have been rather pragmatic in their approach, but Luffy and Kidd never yielded, no matter the situation.

Reactions: OG sama

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol it will be interesting to see luffys reaction when he hears that kid is going for Shanks head:LOL:
I don't really think that's still on the table. Kidd, Hawkins and Apoo formed an alliance for that, but barely after its inception they stumbled upon Kaido. Result?

Hawkins and Apoo are Kaidou's henchmen now, Kidd's battered and in jail and his crew unaccounted for.

Noizecreep

Kin
48💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The fact that O-Kiku all of a sudden says: "Please listen carefully - While we're here I need to tell you about the current situation" is super weird. Like, they were literally all just discussing the plan to take down Kaido together and she (or anyone else) didn't speak up then - so that suggests that there is yet ANOTHER thing that they have been keeping a secret from the SH's.

At some point these dudes really just need to put all their cards on the table!

And I also noticed other people talking about Shino's 'Mature-Mature' fruit, suggesting that it could be used to age Momonosuke to 18 years + so that he is actually able to assume the role of Shogun, because at his age, he would not be capable right now. Interesting idea!

Reactions: Michelle

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
P
I am curious why they are after red haired pirates ? 3 supernova alliance suggest to me there must be motivation about regarding shanks !
Probably because he is the most influential person in OPverse.
And also because he was part of Roger Pirates so he knows exact location of One Piece.
I think this was the motivation of there's to choose Shanks as there main target.

Reactions: Shanks

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
P

Probably because he is the most influential person in OPverse.
And also because he was part of Roger Pirates so he knows exact location of One Piece.
I think this was the motivation of there's to choose Shanks as there main target.
Might be i am interested to what is the real reason for kidd aiming to be pirate king .

Also post time skip he lost an arm for some reason as well. I am interested in kid's past now also we dont know much about his crew as well.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also post time skip he lost an arm for some reason as well.
he probably lost his arm at Cake Island.
BM's crew might have forced him to play Mama's stupid roulette game.

I am interested in kid's past now also we dont know much about his crew as well.
I hope kid has some connection with the whole D vs CD that could also explain why he's so violent. I also remember at the beginning he has 2 "dd" in his name where people started making theories that he was also a D. Sadly it was an translation error(if i m.not wrong).
Regarding his crew i think Kaido killed them n probably Killer is in hiding or Hawkins has some bigger plan

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I hope kid has some connection with the whole D vs CD that could also explain why he's so violent. I also remember at the beginning he has 2 "dd" in his name where people started making theories that he was also a D. Sadly it was an translation error(if i m.not wrong).
Regarding his crew i think Kaido killed them n probably Killer is in hiding or Hawkins has some bigger plan
This is how they're going to explain the Kid/Kidd debate lol.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That would be interesting twist so far we know the only who could reach at the offshore was urouge if i am wrong . Kidd losing to roulette seems fair i think probably he got bumped in early . No wonder he was sinking big mom ships in retailation of losing his arm .

Kid's violence stems from his origin South blue , we dont know much about south blue most likely it was poorest of the blues seeing how bonnie , kid in sbs were shown dirt poor . They probably had hard life !

Reactions: Skull Knight

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That would be interesting twist so far we know the only who could reach at the offshore was urouge if i am wrong . Kidd losing to roulette seems fair i think probably he got bumped in early . No wonder he was sinking big mom ships in retailation of losing his arm .
Yeah that's what i m also thinking he has to give away his hand so that he can pay his debt as he destroyed 2 ships.
Kid's violence stems from his origin South blue , we dont know much about south blue most likely it was poorest of the blues seeing how bonnie , kid in sbs were shown dirt poor . They probably had hard life !
That would be interesting.
But oda seriously needs to start working on these characters as we know nothing about SN.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah that's what i m also thinking he has to give away his hand so that he can pay his debt as he destroyed 2 ships.

That would be interesting.
But oda seriously needs to start working on these characters as we know nothing about SN.
I think kids past will be crucial those who have kings haki will play even more major role.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Watch it have not been an error this whole time though. Imagine Oda was writing Kidd and they thought he misspelled it lol, it'd be like Gold/Gol D I just got it, he's Ace's older brother no one knew about /s
Viz made lot of errors at beginning.

It began with luffy as "ruffy" annd zoro as "zolo " when one piece was released.

Gold Roger was hidden on purpose by WG.
However translators even made mistakes on different names.

Status
Not open for further replies.