9💸
Kumi
-245💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Beasts Pirates Governor-General: Kaido"

One Piece Manga Chapter 922 Discussion and 923 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 922 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 923

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big mom is seeming like the stronger yonko imo so far. But if that's one of kaidos weak moves I hate to see what he has in store
Well he is drunk as hell and imagine what he would be like sober (be able to use his Haki) and I can only imagine the monster he is in his hybrid form.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big mom is seeming like the stronger yonko imo so far. But if that's one of kaidos weak moves I hate to see what he has in store
Stronger defense I agree it is looking that way off of their Luffy interactions but offense this heat breath attack alone seems on par or better than what BM showed. She has a lot of versatility but this has crazy range, power and area of impact.

Well he is drunk as hell and imagine what he would be like sober (be able to use his Haki) and I can only imagine the monster he is in his hybrid form.
Why do we assume he can't use his haki drunk? Also why do you think this is hybrid form he looks all dragon to me.

About the punch, I wish it had been to his underside so it would have made better sense why it'd hurt him.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stronger defense I agree it is looking that way off of their Luffy interactions but offense this heat breath attack alone seems on par or better than what BM showed. She has a lot of versatility but this has crazy range, power and area of impact.

Why do we assume he can't use his haki drunk? Also why do you think this is hybrid form he looks all dragon to me.

About the punch, I wish it had been to his underside so it would have made better sense why it'd hurt him.
Who do you think will be the 2nd strongest villain in this arc? Orochi or a Calamity?

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i expect most ppl in both camps to go crazy after this week. Some are gonna hype Kaido up way too much, forgetting there are many characters who can casually anihilate a castle, Pica for example (before you go all crazy on my ass, no, im not saying pica = kaido, pls dont be stupid). On the other side ppl will go crazy over ''kaido is knocked out wut? omggg? wtf? shit writing!'' even though we just went through the same shitstorm with BM.

as for me, i loved the chapter, i love the giant creature/monster int he sky feel :D its so new to OP

also, now, before ppl go crazy over the punch and Oda misguiding us, pay attention to the actual panel. Compare it to any other epic punch scene and notice a distinct lack of energy, background to visualize movement. Other great punches feel powerful, massive. This one feels distinctly lackluster in comparison. That was very much intentional and imo done very well, but you need to pay attention.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't expect that the Wano Arc would be finshed in less chapter than the Arlong Park arc. I wonder what Oda will do with his time off now that he has killed off Luffy and most SH's.

It was hard to tell Kaidou's size last chapter, but god damn he is huge. Just like you expect from a zoan yonkou.

Luffy really needs a good slapping from either Kaidou or Law, his actions will keep getting people killed. Pedro's death has been in vain so far, yet Luffy endangered the lives of the town people and his nakama with his careless actions.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't expect that the Wano Arc would be finshed in less chapter than the Arlong Park arc. I wonder what Oda will do with his time off now that he has killed off Luffy and most SH's.

It was hard to tell Kaidou's size last chapter, but god damn he is huge. Just like you expect from a zoan yonkou.

Luffy really needs a good slapping from either Kaidou or Law, his actions will keep getting people killed. Pedro's death has been in vain so far, yet Luffy endangered the lives of the town people and his nakama with his careless actions.
That Sanji's fault though

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I’m not saying he’s in his hybrid form... I’m saying imagine what he would be like if he was in his Hybrid form. Also as a Yonko, it’s normal expect someone of that level to have strong observation haki and be able to pick up on someone trying to ambush them. I just don’t think he’s in the right mindset right now and maybe he can still use his haki while drunk, maybe he’s just sloppy

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido shenlong form is extremely long, I wonder can Kaido breath fire in that form or something, I expected that breath blast to completely level that entire area, a little disappointed it didn’t but he is drunk and we can’t have the other SHs dying.

So I guess Luffy and Law through bad luck of getting in the way in order to stop Luffy, both are going to get their asses whooped and locked in that same jail cell as Kid to show how powerful Kaido is or something.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m not saying he’s in his hybrid form... I’m saying imagine what he would be like if he was in his Hybrid form. Also as a Yonko, it’s normal expect someone of that level to have strong observation haki and be able to pick up on someone trying to ambush them. I just don’t think he’s in the right mindset right now and maybe he can still use his haki while drunk, maybe he’s just sloppy
Gotchya I misread I thought you said the monster he is in his hybrid form. BM didn't really pick up on it either though, also did BM use haki during her hunger fit I can't remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.