Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Okobore, The Town of Leftovers"

One Piece Manga Chapter 914 Discussion and 915 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 914 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 915

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Really exciting buildup chapter!

- Judging from everyone in the self proclaimed fleets story has ended, is that Bellamy in the cover story now? (Even though he said he won't join Luffy but will take a piece of his Vivre card in case...)
- Enjoyed the informative insight on wano from otsuru
- Damn okiku is a samurai. It just makes me wonder if that cover page long ago with a girl looking like okiku and a guy resembling sabo might be incorporated into this arc.
- And lmao, everyone was expecting cool designs for batman and gazelleman , look what you got instead hahaha
- On a side note, at first from the spoilers I thought speed and the other headliner were part of Hawkins crews but now know they are in fact other headliners. The headliner that we did see.. his design is looking quite menacing, kinda like rob luccis when transformed.
- And a big question mark for the following!!:
Why are there government officials in wano in the city that Zoro, Luffy and okiku just entered? I thought the world government doesn't know anything about wano yet they have representatives there? Something doesn't add up...
- Zoro and Luffys grinning whilst entering the city got me so pumped! Let the action beginnnn! :D
- On this note, Unless law uses room he ain't making it in time to stop these two from making a scene. Regardless, now they have to make a scene, a little girl their friend has been kidnapped. It's in luffys nature to help out. If a fight does occur, it'd be interesting...law, Luffy, Zoro (3 supernova) vs Hawkins and the other two headliners whilst okiku takes out the fodder or watches their backs. Also Not sure if law will come down the mountain alone or with his crew that's why I didn't include them..

Next week predictions:

- We should get some idea where's the sanjis group at.
- Confrontations
- possibly a glimpse of someone reporting to Kaidou or Orochi (with Robin in the background , she's sneaky like that lol ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did Zoro use Observation Haki? Or him stopping the arrow was just his natural instinct?
Of course, Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp(as of Dressrosa) have been confirmed to have observation haki, Zoro also used observation haki in Zou when Carrot tried to sneak attack them also vs Pica

OT: We got a nice Batman vs Joker action at the start of the chapter, also that panel with Zoro and Luffy smiling is amazing. I just want a lot more of just Luffy and Zoro

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Of course, Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp(as of Dressrosa) have been confirmed to have observation haki, Zoro also used observation haki in Zou when Carrot tried to sneak attack them also vs Pica

OT: We got a nice Batman vs Joker action at the start of the chapter, also that panel with Zoro and Luffy smiling is amazing. I just want a lot more of just Luffy and Zoro
He also used it along with Luffy and Sanji in Fishman island to locate that Mud guy.

And since you pondered about watching Boruto a couple weeks ago, i'll go ahead and mention that there's a similar Naruto and Sasuke smiling moment in episode 65.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice chapter, liked that they didn't drag the illness thing. Little girl get's fixed and abducted in the same chapter. Please don't let this arc be another rescue mission and resolve this quickly. I wonder if Law will be able to to keep Luffy and Zoro under control.

The big samurai girl looks promising. Already like her more than Tashigi. She oozes confidence and is prepared. Everytime I see Tashigi I'm worried she trips and falls on her own blade. Let's hope we're getting a female character again that can hold her own with the big boys again, there have been plenty of Rebecca's and Shirahoshi's.

I absolutely loved the cover page. Beautiful design, looks so dynamic for an image. You can almost feel the wind blowing when you look at it. Hope we get more of it the coming weeks.

Samurai Luffy is the best, his grumpy mouth with the piece of straw sticking out and his speech pattern. I love how he always makes an effort to blend in and always blows his cover immediately.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

- Judging from everyone in the self proclaimed fleets story has ended, is that Bellamy in the cover story now? (Even though he said he won't join Luffy but will take a piece of his Vivre card in case...)
- Damn okiku is a samurai. It just makes me wonder if that cover page long ago with a girl looking like okiku and a guy resembling sabo might be incorporated into this arc.
- And lmao, everyone was expecting cool designs for batman and gazelleman , look what you got instead hahaha
- On a side note, at first from the spoilers I thought speed and the other headliner were part of Hawkins crews but now know they are in fact other headliners. The headliner that we did see.. his design is looking quite menacing, kinda like rob luccis when transformed.
Why are there government officials in wano in the city that Zoro, Luffy and okiku just entered? I thought the world government doesn't know anything about wano yet they have representatives there? Something doesn't add up...
- Zoro and Luffys grinning whilst entering the city got me so pumped! Let the action beginnnn! :D
- On this note, Unless law uses room he ain't making it in time to stop these two from making a scene. Regardless, now they have to make a scene, a little girl their friend has been kidnapped. It's in luffys nature to help out. If a fight does occur, it'd be interesting...law, Luffy, Zoro (3 supernova) vs Hawkins and the other two headliners whilst okiku takes out the fodder or watches their backs. Also Not sure if law will come down the mountain alone or with his crew that's why I didn't include them..

Next week predictions:

- Confrontations
- possibly a glimpse of someone reporting to Kaidou or Orochi (with Robin in the background , she's sneaky like that lol ;) )
I don't think they meant World Government officials but government officials of the Wano government(Daimyo's etc.)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Next week predictions:

- Confrontations
I would say the world government is not in wano. But that wano has there own government. That orochi rules over

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also RIP to the Ishizuka-San(voiced Kizaru), wonder what they will do since Kizaru has a scene in the reverie arc
The same thing they did to Mihawk, Jimbei and a lot of others. Get a new guy in.

It would be so cool if Oda makes a cover sometime where all the characters from deceased VA's who played a big part in the show are chilling together as some kind of tribute.

Jimbei, Mihawk, Kizaru, Sengoku, Gold Roger, Smoker and Shakky playing cards and having fun.

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I missed most of the summer chapters, but I've enjoyed all of them, with this one especially. Zoro's back, and it's just the Captain and his (arguable) First Mate. I'm excited to see what happened to the rest of the crew, and I like the reveal of one of the key parts of Basil's DF. It never crossed my mind that the straw dolls could be voodoo dolls, and thus redirected any damage sustained to his subordinates.

That said, it says a lot about his personality: Hawkins views his crew as expendable. We haven't met any of his crew by name, and it looks like most of them are fodder, but I don't doubt that he would use his closest crewmates if he had to. If you're willing to trade one of their lives for your own, then it seems far more likely than not that he would do the same with your own first mate. I could be entirely wrong, but that's just my first impression. Also, is his Tarot reading a part of his power? If it is, that has the potential to as devastating as the Ope Ope.

Status
Not open for further replies.