Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Onwards to The Wano Country"

One Piece Manga Chapter 910 Discussion and 911 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 910 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 911

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter felt short. So they finally enter wano. So animals here are like those chimps in Mihawks island. Interesting.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how Luffy says "Zoro and the others"
He could have said Robin, Franky or Usopp but he said the name of his right hand man.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The main things to get out of this chapter:

- Its tricky to get into wano country mainly due to the crazy natural defences.
- Luffy, Sanji, Chopper, Brook and Carrot arrive in Wano.

Question:

Has the reverie ended? Did the marines make it public that Big Mom and Kaidou are teaming up? If so, why would they cause moral panics whilst being the 'protectors'?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy crap this chapter. This arc will be where Oda can really shine. In the previous chapter the final spread was so beautifully done, and this week again. It's like hes drawing with a new passion. The Wano arc is where he really can cram this arc full of his Japanese roots. Normally Oda is already the king of references, it will be insane to see what he can do when he is playing on his home turf.

The Koi, and the waves are drawn in the traditional Japanese style you see a lot in tattoos too. The wave on page 8 is clearly the great wave off Kanagawa.

Upside down currents, the traditional temple liondog (Komainu)! **** I'm excited for this arc and especially knowing the conclusion will be featuring 2 yonkou. Oda will be selling copies like crazy, I predict some crazy sales.

Also pre usual the SH's were delivered the news about Kaidou and Big Mom but managed to miss it once again. Just like how the went into the new world unaware of what the rest of the world was doing. Good old SH's going in blind don't giving a fuck.

Loving the Orlumbus backstory, I think he's the most interesting guy in the alliance, hope we see a bit more of him on the cover.

IYOOOO! PON PON PON PON PON PON PON PON PON

Question: Has the reverie ended? Did the marines make it public that Big Mom and Kaidou are teaming up? If so, why would they cause moral panics whilst being the 'protectors'?
The marines claimed the yonkou weren't taking any measures to keep their den den conversation a secret. So if the marines were able to pick it up, i'm sure Morgan was also able to pick up on the conversation since he seem to be using Den Den Mushis all the time. The marines aren't the ones who leaked that information.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like this chapter could have been handled in half the pages.ill give it a 5/10. It's not that it was bad, but I felt that some things were kind of pointless.

I was also really hoping that the Reverie was shown. I hate having so many loose ends. It's good to have a few for the anticipation, but Oda just does way to many.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main things to get out of this chapter:

- Its tricky to get into wano country mainly due to the crazy natural defences.
- Luffy, Sanji, Chopper, Brook and Carrot arrive in Wano.

Question:

Has the reverie ended? Did the marines make it public that Big Mom and Kaidou are teaming up? If so, why would they cause moral panics whilst being the 'protectors'?
Well they dont control the news, It is the Morgans. They could stop the Morgans with the Goverment but how could they know.

This is the calm before the storm. Who knows what is gonna happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The marines claimed the yonkou weren't taking any measures to keep their den den conversation a secret. So if the marines were able to pick it up, i'm sure Morgan was also able to pick up on the conversation since he seem to be using Den Den Mushis all the time. The marines aren't the ones who leaked that information.
Well they dont control the news, It is the Morgans. They could stop the Morgans with the Goverment but how could they know.

This is the calm before the storm. Who knows what is gonna happen.
Yeah, i forgot. Made the comment whilst half asleep. I get the chapter in my timezone at around midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.