Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Seppuku"

One Piece Manga Chapter 909 Discussion and 910 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 909 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 910

BEGIN READING HERE @ VIZ.COM

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Dibattista27

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very refreshing to see other SH. Zoro causing trouble like lufffy would. Still tryna see that reverie go down. So Marco out on wano cool to see he’s a doctor wouldn’t have guessed.

Last edited:

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are no words that can describe the hype in my soul.

It was nice to see Marco again, especially looking so humble.

Can't Zoro just give the badassery a break, it's just too much.

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guys how impressive was Zoro's speed in this chapter?
He was like sitting in one panel and in the next panel he just slashed that guy in like in a second!

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well well wano hype has arrived.

I am curious about shogun odachi well to be sure he is named after yamata no sorochi (8 headed japanese dragon).(Is it me or oda has taken wanted inspiration ryuma once killed the dragon to save the village. Zoro this time ?)

Long time no see ussop , robin and franky. (where is law btw?)

Marco is back and Neko already found him alright. Interesting to see oda has decided to flush out more on WG and their discrimination how they penalise people with heavenly tax. If unpaid they are kicked out of wg and pirate invades them .

Interesting to see bakkins worked with WB 40 years ago ? Are we going to see rox pirate emerging soon. Who the hell was their captain ? Damn this keep mystifying.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
StrawHats aliases are hilarious, specially O-Robi <3 ... If Marco is worried that the village could be attacked, he shouldn't stay in it. I don't know if the village could be found by enemies to begin with. Sounds like we can confirm Marco's joinage to the team to bring down Kaidou.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far I liked all Orlumbus' cover story but this was like a filler cover story. Could've at least gotten him on the island.

This chapter felt like a double chapter to me, first the whole backstory on Whitebeard which was already awesome with Dr. Marco. Looks like Oda is tying in Weevil in that island story line. I wonder who will stay behind to protect the place. I'm not really sure why Marco would agree to come so easily for a cause that doesn't concern him very much when there is something at stake for him to protect. Maybe he sees Luffy as his last chance to topple Blackbeard in the long run.

Second part of the chapter was great. Finally the reveal of the island. It's just as Japanese as everyone expected and more. It's so strange that Oda keeps getting away with off paneling the half of the main cast for almost 2 years and everybody loves it. Great to see Franky, Usopp and Robin again. As expected of Robin she doesn't have trouble blending in a new role. But Franky and Usopp stick to what they know. Franky's senior with the nails in his mouth is a funny character, I hope we get more of him.

Finally Zoro is in an interesting spot. If it was the mission for all of them to blend in. I wonder how he got found out so quick with his swords. The seppuku scene was intense and Zoro looked badass in every panel. I was wondering what Oda was going to pull, didn't expect him to blow the cover in the same chapter it was introduced.

It was hinted that Kaidou has the same kind of intel Big Mom has. So any incidents will reach him immediately. So if the jig is up in chapter 2 of the Wano arc, I wonder how that will play out. I would've liked it if they could've showed us Wano in a calm state first. Let's hope this arc will be great for Zoro and his backstory and his character, I love the japanese and samurai/ronin stories so I'm pumped for Wano.

EDIT:

I wonder how this fits in the timeline, is this going on during the Reverie ? I know Wano is very secluded so if shit hits the fan info might not reach the outside world for much later. On the other hand Luffy and Big Mom aren't being very subtle about it and are screaming Kaidou as loud as they can, so it wouldn't probably matter anyway.

Also I think we finally have finally have the romanization of Kaidou's island and it looks like it's Wano afteral and not Wa. So the pun still exists but it's not as literal anymore.

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Marco is either insane or way stronger than I thought calling Blackbeard an upstart. The guy quickly spiraled through multiple emotions with the facial expressions to boot and everything. He also looks like a stylish nerd now. I think this is the weirdest chapter yet.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Holy crap, this chapter was out of the blue and simply amazing!! Here I thought we were going to see the whole reverie this time since it was built up upon so much this time unlike the previous one.

- Although i do hope the Reverie arc is shown alongside this wano arc because ....i just do lol.
- Does anybody else get the naruto ninja-ish village vibe from wano country? I sure did, especially robin setup and the characters that were 'trialling' Zoro.
- TALKING ABOUT MR 2nd in COMMAND!!! Zoro's one crazy beast who cannot be controlled but it makes sense, one does not touch his blades. I mean he didn't even let Kin'emon take it back even though its Ryuumas. Regardless shits hit the fan now, and chaos shall commence from next chapter with the information of a disturbance to Kaidou and the shogun. Although, for some reason i believe only Zoro will be found out since the others are in a good disguises. Not only that, but its too early for their plans to go awry. Maybe if Zoro fights someone tough and is captured that will serve a purpose such as meeting and later teaming up with Eusstass Kid.
- Next where did Law wander off to? I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be in this party.
- Onwards to Shirohige's hometown. Aw, the little story given to us by marco was sweet. I'm so confused about Marco though. Is he joining the alliance or is he sacking them in order to be in the village to protect it from Weevil?
Also wonder what his message will be for Luffy :)

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like my theory on Moria taking Ryuma isn't too far off
You must be registered for see images
What are you talking about ? Is this a prediction for the past ? We've already seen that Moriah took Ryuma and that is where Zoro got the sword from. That is the incident they were talking about here.

If you're saying Moriah took him again, that also isn't possible since he burned up after Zoro beat him.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about ? Is this a prediction for the past ? We've already seen that Moriah took Ryuma and that is where Zoro got the sword from. That is the incident they were talking about here.

If you're saying Moriah took him again, that also isn't possible since he burned up after Zoro beat him.

Read the whole thing down here. I made this prediction yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.