Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"12.05 AM"

One Piece Manga Chapter 894 Discussion and 895
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 894 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 895

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it just me or was this chapter's art way more detailed and realistic than usual?

What kind of broke ability will Luffy do to Kata? They both know it's the end of the fight with CoO haki and will be the last thing to happen(in the next few seconds). Is Luffy's new form really so busted that a handful of seconds with it finishes off Kata? Or am I interpreting it the wrong way?

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuuuuuuuuuck, that fight between Luffy and Katakuri is intense!

Can't wait for Snake man next week. Hope it delivers on the hype.

raha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sanji is on the move. there are lots of big mom's crew on cacao island. there is no doubt sanji can't take care of all of them. So I'm sure this is where Germa 66 will show up and Sanji will confront Oven. Surely we will see some badass fights in the next Chapters. I can not wait :'(

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all that injuries and Luffy is not down... huge letdown, still has energy to go g4, which was fodderized by the kata in the start.and why bege is helping strawhats to escape, was he really the cruel gangster in the past, are these guys even pirates??

Last edited by a moderator:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter got me so hyped. Every page was cool and left me wanting more. I really don't get the people that want this arc to end. This can go on for the rest of 2018 for my part.

The main fight is cool and manly, the Bege interactions are interesting, the constant stream of sons and daughters showing up. It's crazy how limitless Oda's imagination and creativity is. All those designs, names and powers.

Even Commander Snack made a return. And I can't wait to see what kind of asskicking will take place when Sanji reaches that island. It will be pandemonium when Luffy get's out of the mirror. I hope the rest of the Vinsmokes will meet him there.

Maybe even raid suit Sanji ? I can only dream.

So is Snake man going to be like the agile version of Gear fourth ? Would be cool if this form brought his speed to new heights. Maybe even to a level where Dogtooth can predict Luffy's attacks coming but is unable to guard against them. That would be cool, and also a good humiliation by punishing his CoO arrogance.

Last edited:

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what it seems like is that snake man wasn’t possible until he finally figured out how to read in the future. So that would make sense as to why he had to take the beating before getting in the form instead of jumping into it in the beginning. Also I’m going to guess snake man is akin to drunken boxing where his moves are unreadable because he doesn’t even know what he’s doing

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So what it seems like is that snake man wasn’t possible until he finally figured out how to read in the future. So that would make sense as to why he had to take the beating before getting in the form instead of jumping into it in the beginning. Also I’m going to guess snake man is akin to drunken boxing where his moves are unreadable because he doesn’t even know what he’s doing
That would be cool, gomu gomu no baaka on steroids XD

[video=youtube;oF5V-j-iHk8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF5V-j-iHk8[/video]

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all that injuries and Luffy is not down... huge letdown, still has energy to go g4, which was fodderized by the kata in the start.and why bege is helping strawhats to escape, was he really the cruel gangster in the past, are these guys even pirates??
Actually g4 was besting kata he just couldn't maintain it

Sanji vs snack? Sanji vs the whole caco island? Either way I'm hype for snake man and the Germa to free for all brawl
Sanji fire feet vs oven heat sword

Last edited by a moderator:

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow what a chapter, a new G4 form and we finally got to see Snack.

Lmao Snack suffering from PTSD about the worst gen, that makes sense I guess lol.

Smoothie got hella tall, her Smoothie powers shouldn't be able to do something like that, right?

Lol I think we all know Snakeman is going to look very goofy looking.

TheNuetrix

Kin
15💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two great chapters back to back. Wow. I hope Oda keeps this up.
Can't wait for next week to see Luffy's new power up and hopefully we'll really get to see Smoothie, Snack and Sanji in action.
All aboard the hype-train.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am pretty darn sure "Snakeman" is gonna make a run for it xD He is not gonna fight to beat katakuri

Also what's with that "Former" 4th sweets commander? Is there a demotion system in place amongst the BM Pirates?

Status
Not open for further replies.