Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Believing In Me"

One Piece Manga Chapter 891 Discussion and 892
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 891 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 892

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: OnePiece Manga 891 Discussion and 892 Predictions!

It's good and all but I just want this to be over. Katakuri is brutal btw. One of my favorite villains alongside with Kizaru, Doflamingo, Kuma, and Akainu.

Hellioncurse

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Chapter was out for hours and nobody on this forum even cared to post the thread.

Anyways, nothing new everything was expected.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What a surprise. katukuri despite edging Luffy in a lot of things can't manage to keep him down. Like I said half a year ago, Katakuri's offensive powers against Luffy's endurance is simply not good enough. Clear as daylight now

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Nothing new. Only Big Mom sniffed out the scent of the cake from miles away. What’s next?

Probably while she will munch on the cake, she’ll eat some people unaware of?

Last edited:

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was hoping Sanji would get a fight like Luffy vs katakuri. And Luffy would be doing what Sanji is doing, plotting to take down big mom

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I clicked on the link and it takes me to chapter 890 and all the websites i use still dont have 891 out yet. Where's a link to the recent chapter?

RE:nevermind people, i found out what the problem was.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Liked the chapter, hope some people in this section are satisfied with a bit of Dogtooth this week. Thought it was interesting that Luffy's wording during the fight was "I'm going to escape through a mirror I promise". I think that is a big clue that Luffy won't win this fight. Oda did this trick earlier on WCI too.

Luffy most of the time emotionally vows to take down the big bad in the arc after something terrible has happened to his friends. He likes to repeat that sentiment during the fight again. But his promise and goal of beating Dogtooth has changed from beating him to learning, stalling and escaping. Earlier on Whole Cake Island Luffy changed his vow from Big Mom I will beat your ass in the New World (didn't state when on Fishman Island) to I promise i will crash the wedding. He never returned to his original statement of beating her because that would mean Luffy loses face.

And obviously Oda cant have Big Mom fall at that point in the story, that would be an even bigger loss of face.

Speaking of Fishman Island, I think the reason Stussy was in this chapter putting emphasis on the box is to focus the attention back on Whole Cake Island. Now the family knows that it was a possible assassination attempt of the Fishman kingdom they might be in hot water and the prediction is back on track.

and about Pudding's age, that has to be a slip up on Oda's part. He really shot himself in the foot by creating so many siblings of different parents and he screwed himself by giving some of them ages, because that automatically dates the ones after said child. Also Big Mom is "only" 68 years old but she has 85 kids. Let's say she started having kids at 18 ((68 - 18) x 12 / 9 = 66), that means she in theory could've had 66 pregnancies given that she would've been pregnant as soon as the previous baby left the oven. So she needs a ridiculous high rate of twins and triplets to even get to 85 (Which is not impossible in One Piece, Oda can easily come up with an octomom scenario to save him on this point). The real problem is however putting a number on them because you can't do that all willy nilly and it appears he did. There is no way Oda would approve a marriage between a 21 year old guy and a 13 to 15 year old girl. Also Flanbe clearly has a child like design, where as Pudding has the appearance of an adolescent endowed young woman. This might get corrected in a later SBS.

Again I don't understand why chopper went to monster point for no reason?
That pudding being 12-13 hopefully was a mistake xD
Probably to be in his strongest for to anticipate an attack from Big Mom, It's not like they have the luxury of fooling around anymore.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter but how many times have it seemed like we were in the climax and the arc still didn't end? When is Luffy going to stop being a ****ing punching bag and win the damn thing, we all know he's going to win Oda geez.

Katakuri can't put down a base Luffy? Interesting.

I think its pretty obvious that through his battle with both Cracker and Katakuri that Luffys base must have got a lot stronger that's the only way to explain why he's even still alive right now.

After this fight we are going to be looking at a completely different Luffy.

As far as puddings age goes oh my lord if that girl is really 13 then thats ****ed up I really hope that's a mistake on Odas part.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter made big mom look like a complete and utter fool. SAD :L
Congrats on almost 900 chapters Mr."sucks at doing battles" Oda.
piss off, Big Mom had one page this chapter, and she reached a point that she is even immune to Jimbei's attacks with sea water.

One piece was never a fighting manga like Naruto, Bleach or Dragonball. It is an adventure manga. Maybe if you would remember that when reading it, you wouldn't disappoint yourself so much. I hardly doubt it's the fault of someone who has been writing the world's most popular manga for over 20 years.

Wrappering_

Regular
Kin
266💸
Kumi
8,528💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
piss off, Big Mom had one page this chapter, and she reached a point that she is even immune to Jimbei's attacks with sea water.

One piece was never a fighting manga like Naruto, Bleach or Dragonball. It is an adventure manga. Maybe if you would remember that when reading it, you wouldn't disappoint yourself so much. I hardly doubt it's the fault of someone who has been writing the world's most popular manga for over 20 years.
Okay, where did I say that Naruto and Bleach have better fights than One Piece? Naruto had like one or two good fights, like the fight between Jiraya and the six Peins, and the fight between Bee and Kisame. Bleach follows in the same vein: Ichigo vs Ulquiorra - was a fking Bloodfest (I loved that shit), Kenpachi vs the 6th Espada, and Ichigo vs Ginjo were the few battles I liked in Bleach; however, One Piece, to me feels like Oda never tries to make his battles feel as complete - some battles are amazing, like Ace vs BB, and Sanji vs Vergo; However, most other battles feel half-assed and a drag. AND I DON'T LIKE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.