chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda won't pull a Thriller Bark ending and give people all their souls back just like how the guys at Thriller Bark got their Shadows. Unless the explosion from the Tamate Box is powerful enough to knock out Big Mom.
Well seeing as DR had themes of Alabasta and WCI had themes of W7/EL it's not that far out of possibility that Oda does something reminiscent of TB too.

TheLegend0713

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking it was Purin, as improbable as it seems in retrospect. She said she'd screw things up, and harming the eldest sibling of your fiance is pretty high on the list of things that could have gone wrong. I think Brook has an escape plan in place, otherwise I'd be pretty mortified if he chose to attack arguably the most secure place on Big Mom's island by himself. Chopper using his Rumble already is not great, as he'll be out of commission for a large part of the arc, unless he's got a new skill we missed because of Dressrosa. I think Pedro's in great shape for someone who's got 50 years of his life taken away from him.

Though, because of the 50 years gone thing, I want to know if it's just clean off or if it advances you by that much. To clarify, let's say you've got a 20 year old guy, who would normally live to be 100. Does the taking of the 50 years make him only live to 50, or does he physically age to 70? I think it's probably the former, but the latter sounds more useful for Big Mom, if her enemies suddenly become frail old men.

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was thinking it was Purin, as improbable as it seems in retrospect. She said she'd screw things up, and harming the eldest sibling of your fiance is pretty high on the list of things that could have gone wrong. I think Brook has an escape plan in place, otherwise I'd be pretty mortified if he chose to attack arguably the most secure place on Big Mom's island by himself. Chopper using his Rumble already is not great, as he'll be out of commission for a large part of the arc, unless he's got a new skill we missed because of Dressrosa. I think Pedro's in great shape for someone who's got 50 years of his life taken away from him.

Though, because of the 50 years gone thing, I want to know if it's just clean off or if it advances you by that much. To clarify, let's say you've got a 20 year old guy, who would normally live to be 100. Does the taking of the 50 years make him only live to 50, or does he physically age to 70? I think it's probably the former, but the latter sounds more useful for Big Mom, if her enemies suddenly become frail old men.
I think it's @bold

Based off of the translations we get, they say "lifespan" so I'm assuming it means however long your life would have been, you just got 50 years subtracted.. not that you fast forwarded 50 years of age.. you know what I mean?

OT: man what a great chapter! Nice and fast paced with alot going on..

My bet is that Pudding has something to do with Reiju's situation.. idk what it is exactly though..

Brook is one of the most badass SH's right now.. I love it! lol xd

Big Mom rushing in like that was funny af and I can't wait to see her interaction with the "Soul King"!

Edit: I am, however, a little dissapointed with that completely RANDOM ass power that Carrot came out of nowhere with.. I wish Oda would have made that known a while back, so it wouldn't have felt like such an asspull.. but it's w/e..

Edit Edit: nvm.. Riker helped me remember that it was actually Brulee's power that caused it to happen.. forgive me Oda!! :score: lol

Last edited:

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol @ if Sanji was being a complete asswipe on purpose, the people who were defending his portrayal in the past few chapters eat crow lmfao.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I think it's @bold

Based off of the translations we get, they say "lifespan" so I'm assuming it means however long your life would have been, you just got 50 years subtracted.. not that you fast forwarded 50 years of age.. you know what I mean?

OT: man what a great chapter! Nice and fast paced with alot going on..

My bet is that Pudding has something to do with Reiju's situation.. idk what it is exactly though..

Brook is one of the most badass SH's right now.. I love it! lol xd

Big Mom rushing in like that was funny af and I can't wait to see her interaction with the "Soul King"!

Edit: I am, however, a little dissapointed with that completely RANDOM ass power that Carrot came out of nowhere with.. I wish Oda would have made that known a while back, so it wouldn't have felt like such an asspull.. but it's w/e..
Which power, the Electro? We knew about that for a while.

Lol @ if Sanji was being a complete asswipe on purpose, the people who were defending his portrayal in the past few chapters eat crow lmfao.
While it did bother me that he dismissed Luffy and Nami being held captive, this doesn't change anything anyone said before about the decisions he made. Remember that Big Mom said that she'd release them after the wedding, and Sanji knows Luffy wouldn't just sit down doing nothing once the wedding comes about, so locking them up makes sense. It doesn't change that his deal with Big Mom removed the danger of the Strawhats being injured or killed, so there's really no reason for him to act panicked or worried.

Sojiro

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love that Tamago and Pedro have been having this beef built up. All while Chopper escape. While Luffy and Nami remained captured. While the SH's have their own ordeals, Pedro has come to help and also settle his own ordeals. And I've been waiting for Tamago to gain more relevance after Pekom's absence. Both Pedro and him lost the same eye? As curious as I am to see the climax (the wedding) Oda has captured my curiousity with something that seems to hold little plot relevance. I love it.

Also, BM's power wouldn't work on Brook right? If Brook doesn't escape, it seems that Big Mom will deal him personally. I wonder how she'll do cause Brook has gotta be quicker. I would have liked to see Sanji show more concern but he understands stressing is useless and he can only have faith that BM will release everyone after the wedding. He'll probably come around to not trusting her too though. Reiju's situation I didn't see coming. I'm thinking it's either Capone or Pudding trying to ruin the wedding. Still waiting on what Jinbei and the Sun pirates will do but I'm really starting to lean to the idea that they will somehow help Zeff. It feels like no matter what good happens, it won't matter to Sanji as long as Zeff's life is endanger.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soul King vs Soul Queen incoming, I'm betting Brook willl have some sort of ability that neutralizes or even counters big moms soul soul fruit.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meh chapter tbh. The ending was interesting and RIP Brook lol.

Tanjirou as Zoro on the cover looks cool. xd

Last edited:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which power, the Electro? We knew about that for a while.
No not that one.. the one that said something like her making a frog look like her "because of her power"..? I think that's what it said.. I thought it was random af.. lol unless they mentioned that on Zou then my bad.

The bone jokes are about to pay off.

"What?! Why can't I take away your lifespan?"

"Because I'm already dead! Yohohoho!"
Lol for real! And you called it too a while ago! About how Brook and his abilities would come in extra handy during this arc.. props man..

Last edited:

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Bropper said that Brulee's powers changed the frog, though this shit is mad confusing on how.
Ooohhhhh shit! Bro! I just went back and checked.. it was when Luffy and the others all had look alikes in the seducing woods and Luffy was gathering them all up.. they were all just animals..

Damn that was my bad on not remembering.. Oda really did have that for a reason.. lol

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ooohhhhh shit! Bro! I just went back and checked.. it was when Luffy and the others all had look alikes in the seducing woods and Luffy was gathering them all up.. they were all just animals..

Damn that was my bad on not remembering.. Oda really did have that for a reason.. lol
Oh shit I didn't even remember that, good look

Status
Not open for further replies.