Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Bropper in Mirrorland"

One Piece Manga Chapter 849 Discussion and 850
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 849 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 850

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's what I call fast pace,geez so many things happened in this chapter.RIP in piece Brook u_u also finally some more informations about Pedro,50 years? WOW! Chopper's part was actually decent tbh.

Also Sanji you better put something in that food FFS

WHO DID THIS TO REIJU! I NEED ANSWERS!

You must be registered for see images

PS. I like how Aster represents - Zoro and Midoriya & Yukihira - Sanji :D

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You think Bege is strong enough to do that to Reiju? I don't think so imo
Well, we've seen how good Bege as a strategist. He doesn't deal with his opponents so lightly, and he doesn't want to bring attention to his head. He's what you would say plays his ways cowardly yet effective, and doesn't feel ashamed of what he did.

Our Lord Sasuke

Regular
Kin
28💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait where can I read it

Well, we've seen how good Bege as a strategist. He doesn't deal with his opponents so lightly, and he doesn't want to bring attention to his head. He's what you would say plays his ways cowardly yet effective, and doesn't feel ashamed of what he did.
Exactly, this.
Also.. he is the only suspect right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dęvîa Puęrî

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter on all fronts. Coolest part was Carrot, didn't have to rely on Chopper at all and was a badass.

More vinsmoke prick fuel on the fire. We're a chapter closer to their asskicking again.

Brook is probably regretting that he didn't stay dead the first time.

The Tamago vs Pedro rematch is pretty hype. It was said souls can't return to human bodies, but maybe they can still return to their owner ? I can't imagine an island full of people not getting their souls back at the end of all of this.

And what is the motive behind the Reiju attack. I'm excited.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter on all fronts. Coolest part was Carrot, didn't have to rely on Chopper at all and was a badass.

More vinsmoke prick fuel on the fire. We're a chapter closer to their asskicking again.

Brook is probably regretting that he didn't stay dead the first time.

The Tamago vs Pedro rematch is pretty hype. It was said souls can't return to human bodies, but maybe they can still return to their owner ? I can't imagine an island full of people not getting their souls back at the end of all of this.

And what is the motive behind the Reiju attack. I'm excited.
Oda won't pull a Thriller Bark ending and give people all their souls back just like how the guys at Thriller Bark got their Shadows. Unless the explosion from the Tamate Box is powerful enough to knock out Big Mom.

Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah good going Sanji. Forget about helping his friends, he doesn't even want to listen. While your friends are in near death situations, it is an awesome time to cook for your lady love. Keep it up.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda won't pull a Thriller Bark ending and give people all their souls back just like how the guys at Thriller Bark got their Shadows. Unless the explosion from the Tamate Box is powerful enough to knock out Big Mom.
So will he or won't he ?

I was more thinking of Kaidou's fist to do the trick. Can't imagine the box being more dangerous than an exploding cigarette from the prank store. Will be just a catalyst to focus her rage for tricking her and destroying her Treasure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.