Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Dog And Cat Have A History"

One Piece Manga Chapter 820 Discussion and 821
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 820 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 821

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty decent chapter I liked the Nami and Luffy moments that was funny >.<

I love how Luffy only cares about Shanks,it's all about Shanks in it =D

Great piece of informations for Marco and wonder who's voice was that in the end? I'm giving it 5/5 again,Oda keep hyping me :x3: and snap! a break :/

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good chapter. It's interesting that CatDog was on Roger and WB ships. I wonder why Oden was on WB ship? And did Momo really meet Roger even though he'd been dead for like 13 years before Momo was born?

Happy that some of the Straw Hat's are going with Luffy. I think Nami going will open the path of the Lola character maybe making an Alliance with Big Mom?

Because I think that will happen maybe Luffy and Mom will have a small fight but in the end the "Villains" of Whole Cake will be Germa 66 and Capone.

And Luffy I think heard the voice of the Elephant? Should be interesting.

And the *********** version is up.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"He looks sort of like a pineapple." That's what got me idiot Luffy at it again.

Inu and Neko where on both Roger and WB's ships. Damn Daniel.

5/5

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fk me omg!! Omg! Soooo fkn hyped right now!! Omg!!

- the comedy in the latest chapters is very good im on the floor laughing

- knew marco and the remnants werent just gonna sit back and mourn whitebeard and aces deaths but damnn so theynhad a full scale battle with blackbeard pirates. On top of that edward uglyface is hunting whoever remains. Hope the main 4 members are still good as in Marco, Vista, Jozu and atmos.

- we finally got a good idea of whos goung where to do what. That was much needed. Anyone notice zoro wasnt allocated anywhere. ;) so zoro vs jack hint? AHa

next week break but good. Weve good alot to speculate on :)

Reactions: Magi

Tomato God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So pretty much everystraw hat has a connection to someone super duper important and momo would be a perfect fit for straw hat purely based off of his history...

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting chapter
So inuarashi and nekomamushi while working under Oden travelled from Whitebeard to Roger pirates
Explains how they know Marco. Great to hear about him by the way. At least they put up a great fight for their "father" before losing. Can't wait to see them soon
I feel that the war Kaido is trying to start will also involve Big Mom pirates seeing how Marco's group is involved too
The group split into the Wano/Big Mom/Marco factions, but hopefully not for long
Zoro seems to be extremely protective of Kinemon and the samurais, more questioning about their safety against the Shogun than Sanji and Law is trying to use his submarine to leave the island safetly
But Jack is creating a great amount of chaos on the entire country by the end though
Wonder how it will end

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So pretty much everystraw hat has a connection to someone super duper important and momo would be a perfect fit for straw hat purely based off of his history...
Like an 8 Year old kid is not going to join the crew. The Samurai will be one of Luffy's Allies and Momo will head the Samurai but there is no way he'll be an official crew member.

Gintõki1

Elite
Kin
16💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another nice infodump chapter.
Looking forward to finally see mr pineapple phoenix again and being an ally to wreck shit in wano.
Also can't wait to see the Ace in wano flasback because the Roger like dude Momo was talking about is for sure him.

The team for getting Sanji back is not really a surprise but i love it. Time for Nami and co to shine and play a big role in that awesome Vinsmoke arc.

SESH

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good chapter. It's interesting that CatDog was on Roger and WB ships. I wonder why Oden was on WB ship? And did Momo really meet Roger even though he'd been dead for like 13 years before Momo was born?

Happy that some of the Straw Hat's are going with Luffy. I think Nami going will open the path of the Lola character maybe making an Alliance with Big Mom?

Because I think that will happen maybe Luffy and Mom will have a small fight but in the end the "Villains" of Whole Cake will be Germa 66 and Capone.

And Luffy I think heard the voice of the Elephant? Should be interesting.

And the *********** version is up.
When you say open the path. What do you mean sir?

Also was nami blushing for luffy or sanji?

Last edited by a moderator:

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How high are the chances that Luffy sneaks in the wedding in disguise? I am thinking we will get to see Big mom and her crew w/ daughter first hand, maybe luffy will nick her for a nakama or something.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we can pretty much count on Marco to for the ucoming battle against Kaido. It's quite a formidable increase indeed since the guy can clash with admiral level fighters.

Npal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter, was hoping for Roger's or Whitebeards/Blackbeard's flashbacks, would be awesome to see some flashbacks from Dog/Cat, because up until now we don't even know if Shanks and Buggy were on the ship when they reached raftel, or were they like Dog/Cat leaving half way through the journey, damn after 800 chapters we don't even know most of the past.

Would be awesome if Zoro would tell Luffy to let him take care of Jack with Law and let luffy go with pekoms, because surely fighting Jack would delay Straw hats plans way longer and i hope Jack is not crazy enough to fight Straw hats/Heart pirates/Minks alone...purely because if they would struggle vs Jack and his couple ships there would be no chance in defeating Kaidou and his crew at wano...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that Neko and Inua were on Roger's ship wasn't that much of a surprise as it had been hinted before that there was some kind of connection with the Pirate King. Was nice to see though that they were all bringing up their relationships with one another.

I'm not really sure if I understood fully what Inua was saying as I'm interpreting it as that the log poses point you toward the Rio Poneglyph and the RP then to Raftel, meaning they're on two different locations?

Great we got some more info on Marco and BB. I immediately had the image of Zoro kneeling in front of Marco showing gratitude for protecting Luffy when he couldn't do it or that Luffy kneels to thank them for protecting him while he was unconscious. Doubt that any of the two will happen, but I would get goosebumps if one of them would do it.

The most likely possibility as it stands for the identity of the voice, is Zunisha, similar to how Luffy was able to hear the sea kings and as some people predicted the Strawhats are going to split into two groups.

Also Nami's blushing face was just <3

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Well that Neko and Inua were on Roger's ship wasn't that much of a surprise as it had been hinted before that there was some kind of connection with the Pirate King. Was nice to see though that they were all bringing up their relationships with one another.

I'm not really sure if I understood fully what Inua was saying as I'm interpreting it as that the log poses point you toward the Rio Poneglyph and the RP then to Raftel, meaning they're on two different locations?

Great we got some more info on Marco and BB. I immediately had the image of Zoro kneeling in front of Marco showing gratitude for protecting Luffy when he couldn't do it or that Luffy kneels to thank them for protecting him while he was unconscious. Doubt that any of the two will happen, but I would get goosebumps if one of them would do it.

The most likely possibility as it stands for the identity of the voice, is Zunisha, similar to how Luffy was able to hear the sea kings and as some people predicted the Strawhats are going to split into two groups.

Also Nami's blushing face was just <3
welp u pretty much said what i was going to say.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay chapter but damn a break next week.

Nami's still the only one worried about Sanji, a nice subtle SaNami moment. Very cute

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.