Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Zou"

One Piece Manga Chapter 802 Discussion and 803
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 802 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 803

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just gotta say, I love Luffy on the cover with the face paint and sword. And where is Sanjis other foot right here? I only see one and it looks like he's standing up.

You must be registered for see images

sage1999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Foreshadowing here, but Weeble will be the net Mugiwara. I have the feeling tht the "son" of WB should, like his "father" did, will bow down before the Pirate King.

Otherwise Weeble vs Luffy = WB vs Roger back in the day (the hype is unreal)

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
> Lol I doubt Weeble's actually Whitebeards son, he's just being manipulated by that old hag of a mother for money./
> May be Sanji and co. are really at Zou (which I Still doubt for some reasons), hmm...,the Minkmen are most probably taken hostage by kaido's men or something,..we saw the Mink girl (deer faced) running from them.
> Barto's crew doesn't have a navigator lmao.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg this chapter was all over the place xd I wonder whether that animal-girl that Kaidou's crew was chasing is one of the Mink tribe?

Best moment was Franky's face though when Usopp was bragging over his bounty :p

And it has been a while since we had an art cover.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-WB Commanders are with Shanks
-WB Allies are getting destroyed by Weeble seeking answers from this "imposter"
-Minkmen hates humans and captured Law's crew(Chopper said their friends were captured)
-The fox/deer girl minkmen fears humans but thinks the SHs are nice due to Chopper
-Luffy uses Voice of all things on Elephant
-Robin gets Void Century info
-Minkmen were on the auction list in Sabody. The 20 Kingdoms probably screwed them.
-Luffy befriends Minkmen

Also, its seems Weeble the 7th is being tricked by his mother into believing WB is his dad. After WB died, she took the opportunity to use his name for cash. The WB Commanders know that they are full of shit and they have their own problems to deal with but the WB allies know nothing. "Pops has a son!!?" They probably hunted down Weeble to get answers only to be blown away with civilians.

The WG is turning a blind eye to Weeble's civilian causalities so Fujitora became an admiral to crush the system. Maybe Weeble attacked people close to Fujitora?

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How Elephant can have a feet of more than 10 km? How can he walk in the ocean?

-Minkmen hates humans and captured Law's crew(Chopper said their friends were captured)
-The fox/deer girl minkmen fears humans but thinks the SHs are nice due to Chopper
-Minkmen were on the auction list in Sabody. The 20 Kingdoms probably screwed them.
-Luffy befriends Minkmen

Also, its seems Weeble the 7th is being tricked by his mother into believing WB is his dad. After WB died, she took the opportunity to use his name for cash. The WB Commanders know that they are full of shit and they have their own problems to deal with but the WB allies know nothing. "Pops has a son!!?" They probably hunted down Weeble to get answers only to be blown away with civilians.

The WG is turning a blind eye to Weeble's civilian causalities so Fujitora became an admiral to crush the system. Maybe Weeble attacked people close to Fujitora?
It looks like alabasta arc is over and skypeia saga of new world starts!!!!

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
epic first two pages
and next goes to shit he is the so called 7th shichibukai we are waiting for??????
worse design and iam very very disappointed with him being the 7th..
zou is an elephant that has been living for 1000 years nice to hear that..
4/5 because iam disappointed with 7th warlord

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Luffy befriends Minkmen

You haven't taken Kaido's men into account. I think Kaido's men have taken both Minkmen and Heart pirates captive. And the Deer faced Mink girl that sanji and co. discovered, has somehow escaped from them.

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much to go into one chapter.

Barto's crew is just brilliant, calling home for help lmao no navigator, just brilliant.

Now, whitebeards "son", he beat jozu? That really annoys me, i wanted to see what jozu could do now after time skip. Having this one guy take them all out annoys me a bit, i thought it would atleast be maybe teach doing it.

Frankys face @ usopps bounty hahaha

And an elephant Island... just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.