Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Path Blocking"

One Piece Manga Chapter 783 Discussion and 784
Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 783 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 784

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aampt

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It sucks that there is a break but hopefully oda comes up with some epic :3 And the ****ing idiots who posted gear 4 really annoyed me D:

Nah man we already saw that in thriller bark

Last edited by a moderator:

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On topic: Epic chapter! Total 5/5 :)

- So luffy saved law aye. Already predicted that hehehe :p
- Wow, so Doffy did some history reading on Luffy?
- Lol, bartholomeo is still fanboying over zoro . Just Lol
- What bold and noble intentions from law and cavendish
- Gear 4, we all knew it was coming. Now its here!
- Sucks, that we have break next week. Its actually funny because my mid-semester break next week. How did oda know? Lol.

Gear 4 .. Can't Imagine what could it be :S ... I meant what else can be done ?
All gears combined?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gear 4th ?

Weak ! I really hoped that would never happen. Luffy just became a sayian.

Law's resolve was pretty cool, Cabbage loyalty is impressive.

This chapter made painfully clear that gear 2 is fast enough to hit doflamingo but he even comments that it isn't powerfull enough but gear three is too big and slow. It's not the most subtle introduction into G4.

I wonder where Oda will take this. I predict serious drawbacks otherwise G2 will become useless in the future.

jiraiya lives

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cavendish has just became one of my favorite Dressrosa characters after this chapter.

I have a feeling that gear 4 is gonna be OP asf, but also I have a feeling that Dofly is holding back to. Lol at those who thought Law was stronger than Luffy and it would stay that way just because he's a future major rival.

When Luffy said "gear 4" I got total chills, The same feeling I got the first time goku said "Kio ken" when fighting Nappa haha

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cavendish has just became one of my favorite Dressrosa characters after this chapter.

I have a feeling that gear 4 is gonna be OP asf, but also I have a feeling that Dofly is holding back to. Lol at those who thought Law was stronger than Luffy and it would stay that way just because he's a future major rival.

When Luffy said "gear 4" I got total chills, The same feeling I got the first time goku said "Kio ken" when fighting Nappa haha
i think doffy is going all out but just hasnt used his 2-3 strongest moves remember hes injured pretty bad.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Holy hell...an amazing chapter. The fighting scenes were nice, and we were able to see how luffy can't really compare to Doflamingo as he was before. He needs to step it one more level up...Gear 4...HOLY HELL....CAN'T WAIT!!

What Law did was indeed something you could ask of a comrade. He wanted to see the death of the person who brought so much pain to him, and if he couldn't live it, he was ready to die together with Luffy...Lets hope (if this is over and he is alive) that he becomes part of the crew!

LordRaikage

Elite
Kin
54💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thread Information

There are currently 76 users browsing this thread. (28 members and 48 guests)

★Lordraikage*, Aampt, aditya waje, ᴀɴᴜʙɪs, Dahkra, David1996, doubledude, DoubleKamui, Gold Lightning, Henry1350cent, jiraiya lives, JustAnotherNarutoFan, Kagutsuchi, kmrasengan, Lava Hound, Nicrom, nuva, ★Olorin, Pythagorean, sage1999, seeid salih, sravan, TheLastSamurai, Trashboat, Uchiha Usman, Words of wisdom, xXMadaraUchiaXx

Wow so many one-piece fans