The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol at sanji, simply epic. He rahter die and give once a perverted look at a mermaid. Rather than living without doing so. xd

Finally usopp shown some use. He was, literally, cargo O_O. I like those new hissatsu seeds. Very nice and useful idea. *smells* I guess there are going to be many new mokuton customs soon.

The fishman actually THINKS luffy might actually join them...That's plain stupid.

But won't it be much harder to be in fishman island with those enemies? I wonder if jinbei will help them.

Onto another things, did anybody see the tatoos of the fishman? he had the arlong mark, like nami, and another mark, very similar to the one some ppirates from the jaya arc had. I wonder why...

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Sanji!
"I would rather die making pervent thoughts for mermeids!!!"

And what a beautiful place!!So big!!And what a great eruption!!

It was outstanding!!!

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did anyone else noticed that the avalanche looked like a skull? Im so excited but a little bummed that the chapter was again so short... And those fishmen don't know who they are messing with when they are trying to take on the Strawhat Pirates, anyone want to bet that Luffy does a haki and scares all the sea monsters away, with the fishmen pirates being scattered by them at the same time

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty cool chapter, I don't think it was short it had at least 3 double pages. So it's average. It is torture that there won't be a chapter next week, and no double issue like the spoilers said the following week.

from 20th to 27th December, no chapter.
from 28th Dec to 2nd Jan, chapter 609.Normal 17-20 pages chapter.
From 3rd Jan to 10th Jan, no chapter.
From 11th Jan onwards, normal issues continue.

Btw, What was with the opening :p An undersea vulcano is going to erupt!! That's a big deal ! Isn't that kinda obvious. I think Brook needs to slow down with his skeleton jokes. Nobody isn't even paying attention anymore pretty painful, though he is used at being alone yohoho I really didn't think they would've reached FI this year but they're finally there. I wonder if Jinbei and caimie and some other fishmen are there maybe even Arlong. Would like to see a rematch. And the look on his face when he can't even touch Luffy anymore.

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really liked the chapter....Finally Usopp showed some usefulness....
lol Sanji's dream and that stupid fishman is about to get pawned......He thinks so highly of himself, baka......xdxdxdxdxd

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty cool chapter, I don't think it was short it had at least 3 double pages. So it's average. It is torture that there won't be a chapter next week, and no double issue like the spoilers said the following week.

from 20th to 27th December, no chapter.
from 28th Dec to 2nd Jan, chapter 609.Normal 17-20 pages chapter.
From 3rd Jan to 10th Jan, no chapter.
From 11th Jan onwards, normal issues continue.

Btw, What was with the opening :p An undersea vulcano is going to erupt!! That's a big deal ! Isn't that kinda obvious. I think Brook needs to slow down with his skeleton jokes. Nobody isn't even paying attention anymore pretty painful, though he is used at being alone yohoho I really didn't think they would've reached FI this year but they're finally there. I wonder if Jinbei and caimie and some other fishmen are there maybe even Arlong. Would like to see a rematch. And the look on his face when he can't even touch Luffy anymore.
You're assuming arlong has done nothing the last 3-4 years o_O If he is there, it would probably be a pretty good fight.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was a good chapter tho i thought it was a lil short. it sucks monkey balls dat there's not gonna b a chapter next week but o well...luffy was classic luffy @ the end and i wonder wat will come of the Arlong/ New Fishman Pirates now. Cant wait til next year!!!!!

Fantasmagorie

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OFF: Hola :V I´m new in the forum. Maybe some of you know me, i´m Skadi on Arlong Park. Hope to have at least a couple of familiar faces around here :U

ON: Liked the chapter. Laughed really hard at how Surume runned. Too bad Caribou barely made a cameo TwT but Hammond is hot *¬*

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you saying Love Cook?! I LOVE Brook's jokes! My FF is packed with Brook jokes xd
I think Brook is awesome but his jokes are being ignored by the rest of the crew or spoiled by Chopper. Which can be funny too but I think I have to see it animated. Although I have no eyes.... yohoho

You're assuming arlong has done nothing the last 3-4 years o_O If he is there, it would probably be a pretty good fight.
Yes i assume that Arlong has been doing nothing but ordering around henchmen or didn't have growpotential like the strawhats. I think it would suck if he still can put up a good fight with Luffy. That means that Luffy barely made any progress at all with all his training if he still has trouble keeping up with the old enemies. They showed a stronger crocodile during the war but luffy still kicked his ass because he knew his weakness, and het became even more stronger. In the CP9 fight with Blueno he said he needed to train to protect his friends longer. I don't think he'll be able to protect them if his enemies grow stronger just as fast as he does. Kuma is a good example too, he wasn't even upgraded over the years he got knocked out by one hit of the monster trio.

OFF: Hola :V I´m new in the forum. Maybe some of you know me, i´m Skadi on Arlong Park. Hope to have at least a couple of familiar faces around here :U

ON: Liked the chapter. Laughed really hard at how Surume runned. Too bad Caribou barely made a cameo TwT but Hammond is hot *¬*
welcome, I like your hair.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think Brook is awesome but his jokes are being ignored by the rest of the crew or spoiled by Chopper. Which can be funny too but I think I have to see it animated. Although I have no eyes.... yohoho

Yes i assume that Arlong has been doing nothing but ordering around henchmen or didn't have growpotential like the strawhats. I think it would suck if he still can put up a good fight with Luffy. That means that Luffy barely made any progress at all with all his training if he still has trouble keeping up with the old enemies. They showed a stronger crocodile during the war but luffy still kicked his ass because he knew his weakness, and het became even more stronger. In the CP9 fight with Blueno he said he needed to train to protect his friends longer. I don't think he'll be able to protect them if his enemies grow stronger just as fast as he does. Kuma is a good example too, he wasn't even upgraded over the years he got knocked out by one hit of the monster trio.

welcome, I like your hair.
The fishman protect their own, arlong was outraged when luffy killed his partners. He could have the same resolution. Crocodile example is the worst example possible, because crocodile's weakness is huge. Arlong doesn't have a "weakness" so much, since he's hand to hand, fishman karate stuff. For all you know, jimbei taught him things over the last 2-3 years. Plenty of things could have happened that would make arlong stronger, it would be stupid if he was the same shit he was 500 chapters ago. Especially is oda wants to reintroduce him, their would be no point in showing that luffy could beat him, if he hasn't gotten any stronger than that is obvious.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arlong is in prison, Hacchi was the only one who escaped the prison. It's possible he escaped later, however I highely doubt it and I'm pretty certain Jimbei is never going to teach Arlong. Jimbei thought in himself when they were travelling to Marineford that he had a certain amount of gratitude and guilt towards Luffy and a picture of Arlong was shown in his think bubble. It doesn't seem Jimbei is found of Arlong.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arlong is in prison, Hacchi was the only one who escaped the prison. It's possible he escaped later, however I highely doubt it and I'm pretty certain Jimbei is never going to teach Arlong. Jimbei thought in himself when they were travelling to Marineford that he had a certain amount of gratitude and guilt towards Luffy and a picture of Arlong was shown in his think bubble. It doesn't seem Jimbei is found of Arlong.
I know arlong is in prison, and I don't think he will escape/has escaped, I'm just going along with the conversation. Which is assuming he has.

And wasn't it, jimbei was thankful that luffy helped him escape, but at the same time he wasn't so sure, simply because of all the arlong stuff. Idk I may be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know arlong is in prison, and I don't think he will escape/has escaped, I'm just going along with the conversation. Which is assuming he has.

And wasn't it, jimbei was thankful that luffy helped him escape, but at the same time he wasn't so sure, simply because of all the arlong stuff. Idk I may be wrong, but that's how I remember it.
I was under the impression that some people weren't assuming it but were saying it as a fact.

Jimbei used the words gratitude and guilt towards Luffy, no matter how you interpretate it, it can't refer to something like Jimbei is mad about it. Even OP wikia interpreted it as that Jimbei felt guilty about sending Arlong to East Blue where he caused Luffy trouble.