2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Sanji Vs. Queen"

One Piece Manga Chapter 1034 Discussion and 1035 Predictions

Discuss One Piece Manga 1034 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 1035

BEGIN READING ONE PIECE NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chef's kiss.

Got that same feeling reading this chapter when I read Sanji vs Jyabura.

Diablo Jambe reinvented. Love the series of kicks, been a long time since we've seen Sanji spin on his hands but we're back.

I'm hoping for an antimanner kick course finish.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great chapter. Usopp winning baby Carrot her juice is a rare cool guy moment for him.

The culprit behind the hurt geisha being invisible Queen is simple yet clever. Spamming beams and extending body parts under our noses, Queen possessed the abilities of the Germa quadruplets all along. [what happened to copying reiju or judges abilities hmm] My goodness was this dino-Blackbeard holding back in Udon. The conclusion of this fight is Sanji restoring his honor in front of the geisha he thought he hurt by surpassing a woman-beating MADS scientist with all the powers of the evil Germa brothers in one body. If the stakes don't feel personal yet, let's have O-Some risk her life in a warzone for a mouse named Chu-ji.

The exoskeleton turns out to be a rather resourceful power up not only boosting Sanji's defenses, but his attack and speed as well. With a body that can withstand hotter flames, stronger and faster kicks, Sanji can now unleash the higher-level Ifrit Jambe and blindingly fast speeds that a YC2 with the power of invisibility thinks Sanji went invisible! Oda pulled the old bait and switch here, Sanji dissapearing with the sfx for invisibility in 1031 just as Queen does this chapter becomes the sfx for speed like Niji using "Stealth". Whether Sanji can truly go invisible, eliminating the return of the raid suit for good, is a mystery for the time being.

When her name is O-some but she ain't giving you any.

Sanji's white lightning = the Color of Cooks. Although the power up lacks visual flair, the strong impact panels and good choreography made the fight quite enjoyable. The speedy Sanji had to work hard to dodge Queen's endless arsenal, still got tagged and was made to bleed through the exoskeleton. Sanji breaking Queen's arm was a raw experience. The full Kuroobi combo and back kick as the finisher was the perfect nail in the coffin for a tanky Ancient Zoan. You can imagine the final Beef Burst as Sanji accepting his half human/half Germa weapon power — the passionate flames he got from Sora and a sparking kick emanating Judge's Denji Crack, though I'm sure it's just haki.

Sanji vs Queen has hit just about every emotional chord necessary to conclude. His longest fight at 12 chapters since 1023 (or 20 since 1015), Sanji has been rewarded for overcoming his most physically and mentally challenging battle yet. The only hanging thread left, as Queen can't answer where Sanji's fire powers come from, is why was he so obsessed with Judge? With 1035 likely marking the end of Volume 102, Oda must be salivating at the prospect of also wrapping up Zoro vs King this year.

Chapter 1035 is confirmed to be the final chapter one piece for this year!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Love Cook

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great chapter. Usopp winning baby Carrot her juice is a rare cool guy moment for him.

The culprit behind the hurt geisha being invisible Queen is simple yet clever. Spamming beams and extending body parts under our noses, Queen possessed the abilities of the Germa quadruplets all along. [what happened to copying reiju or judges abilities hmm] My goodness was this dino-Blackbeard holding back in Udon. The conclusion of this fight is Sanji restoring his honor in front of the geisha he thought he hurt by surpassing a woman-beating MADS scientist with all the powers of the evil Germa brothers in one body. If the stakes don't feel personal yet, let's have O-Some risk her life in a warzone for a mouse named Chu-ji.

The exoskeleton turns out to be a rather resourceful power up not only boosting Sanji's defenses, but his attack and speed as well. With a body that can withstand hotter flames, stronger and faster kicks, Sanji can now unleash the higher-level Ifrit Jambe and blindingly fast speeds that a YC2 with the power of invisibility thinks Sanji went invisible! Oda pulled the old bait and switch here, Sanji dissapearing with the sfx for invisibility in 1031 just as Queen does this chapter becomes the sfx for speed like Niji using "Stealth". Whether Sanji can truly go invisible, eliminating the return of the raid suit for good, is a mystery for the time being.

When her name is O-some but she ain't giving you any.

Sanji's white lightning = the Color of Cooks. Although the power up lacks visual flair, the strong impact panels and good choreography made the fight quite enjoyable. The speedy Sanji had to work hard to dodge Queen's endless arsenal, still got tagged and was made to bleed through the exoskeleton. Sanji breaking Queen's arm was a raw experience. The full Kuroobi combo and back kick as the finisher was the perfect nail in the coffin for a tanky Ancient Zoan. You can imagine the final Beef Burst as Sanji accepting his half human/half Germa weapon power — the passionate flames he got from Sora and a sparking kick emanating Judge's Denji Crack, though I'm sure it's just haki.

Sanji vs Queen has hit just about every emotional chord necessary to conclude. His longest fight at 12 chapters since 1023 (or 20 since 1015), Sanji has been rewarded for overcoming his most physically and mentally challenging battle yet. The only hanging thread left, as Queen can't answer where Sanji's fire powers come from, is why was he so obsessed with Judge? With 1035 likely marking the end of Volume 102, Oda must be salivating at the prospect of also wrapping up Zoro vs King this year.

Chapter 1035 is confirmed to be the final chapter one piece for this year!!
No there will be two more chapters to sum up the fight between Zoro and king, every other fight will be summed up this year and new year will be the starting of the luffy vs kaidous fight.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No there will be two more chapters to sum up the fight between Zoro and king, every other fight will be summed up this year and new year will be the starting of the luffy vs kaidous fight.
No what the other guy said is correct not you. Cause we all are oda apparently
We can all just guess, smartass

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find questionable that this was the conclusion of the Sanji vs Queen fight as that would be quite underwhelming. Despite all of Queen's abilities and strength, he still comes across somewhat as a slapstick fighter. Rather than Queen being that phenomenally powerful, it's that Sanji had to overcome personal issues, which doesn't feel satisfying.

These are the fights that have to establish Zoro and Sanji as bonafide Yonkou commander level fighters. The fights that will elevate them from rookies, upstarts and whatnot to the real deal. It would feel anticlimactic if this was all it took for Sanji to take down Queen. In particular because resilience is the calling card of (ancient) zoans. My expectations are that this chapter was the set-up for the final phase of Sanji's fight and that Queen still has something up his sleeve.

I mean if you compare it to Zoro vs King, King is showing a no-nonsense brutality towards Zoro and he has been pushing him back and tanking his attacks to the point Zoro awakened his KD. It might be that Oda is trying to approach the fights from two different angles, but it doesn't really feel like Sanji is rising above himself.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find questionable that this was the conclusion of the Sanji vs Queen fight as that would be quite underwhelming. Despite all of Queen's abilities and strength, he still comes across somewhat as a slapstick fighter. Rather than Queen being that phenomenally powerful, it's that Sanji had to overcome personal issues, which doesn't feel satisfying.

These are the fights that have to establish Zoro and Sanji as bonafide Yonkou commander level fighters. The fights that will elevate them from rookies, upstarts and whatnot to the real deal. It would feel anticlimactic if this was all it took for Sanji to take down Queen. In particular because resilience is the calling card of (ancient) zoans. My expectations are that this chapter was the set-up for the final phase of Sanji's fight and that Queen still has something up his sleeve.

I mean if you compare it to Zoro vs King, King is showing a no-nonsense brutality towards Zoro and he has been pushing him back and tanking his attacks to the point Zoro awakened his KD. It might be that Oda is trying to approach the fights from two different angles, but it doesn't really feel like Sanji is rising above himself.
I know this doesn't feel right, queen and Jack both shown no display of any haki is literally underwhelming. But sanji's irfit jambe really summed up the fight. If queen decided to come up with new form of display then I don't think sanji can take them on anymore.

Berlecluka

Kin
118💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know this doesn't feel right, queen and Jack both shown no display of any haki is literally underwhelming. But sanji's irfit jambe really summed up the fight. If queen decided to come up with new form of display then I don't think sanji can take them on anymore.
if u see closely, Queen used armament haki here.

Attachments

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
At this point I'm kinda expecting Queen to infect himself with a virus to make him crazy strong because due to his devil fruit immense durability , there will need to be a reason why queen goes down fighting sanji, making it more sense than a normal 1v1 with sanji. Virus nerfing Queens durability.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point I'm kinda expecting Queen to infect himself with a virus to make him crazy strong because due to his devil fruit immense durability , there will need to be a reason why queen goes down fighting sanji, making it more sense than a normal 1v1 with sanji. Virus nerfing Queens durability.
I believe queen vs sanji is done, these fight scenes are more like enies lobby arc where sanji fought jyabura, whose nature resembles that of queen.

Anduril

Legendary
Kin
42💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We stopped doing that years ago because it was too risky. There were too much DMCA complaints about providing manga and just to be safe we also stopped linking to them if they were hosted somewhere else.
I am sure we can link the official version though, the one's hosted by Viz or Mangaplus.

Status
Not open for further replies.