Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How awesome was this chapter? *_* <3

Hody's flashback was pretty cool and Luffy's "Red Hawk" was AWESOME! Luffy seems to have gotten a bit more brutal since he never did kill his opponent. I don't know how Hodi will get up after that punch.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No disrespect but because Fukaboshi started crying his eyes out the last few chapters he could join the Straw Hats? Nah, can't really see it, but you do have a point. In the flashback we saw some of Fukaboshi and Shirahoshi's past but we also saw Jimbe's, he was part of Neptune's Army, he left and join the Sun Pirates, his reasoning for joining the Shichibukai, etc.

Well whatever, everyone has their opinion but before choosing, a question needs to be asked. Why would "however you choose" want to join the Straw Hats?

My reasoning for doubting Fukaboshi is that he will carry out his mother's will and by joining the Straw Hats it will not help his cause.
no disrespect taken... but i think that u r answering that ??? for me... if he "resets" the past like he says, he would b joining the SH crew to show that FM and humans can co-exsist... but i do understand ur reservations because i have the same ones... but if i remember correctly Robin didn't have a real reason for joining the SH INITIALLY except that Luffy had saved her... we didn't really learn her reasons until the next major arc... but like said i still have reservations cuz he doesn't have legs and that would b a huge problem wen fighting on land but as far as out on sea he would b a perfect scout or maybe franky can build him sumthin for wen he's on land...

i think the thing about his mothers will would fix itself wit da FM district situation under control and with shirahoshi and the other brothers plus the king there to c it through.... idk its like u said though, its all opinion and speculation

omkara

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always thought this arc that somehow they're going to stop the ship, and the ending is going to be the SH's ascending into the new world, followed by the rest of fishman island following on Noah - signifying their beginning from zero again as a part of the human world.

I also want to know if anyone else thinks that it's possible that Fukaboshi could join the SH's.
I tag along with you on this thought

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like that all the Haki moves Luffy showed all have an animal theme, shows that he has been training and studying the animals on the island:
-Elephant gun
-Snake shot
-Red hawk (Ace !! T.T)

Really heavy story line this arc. But so amazing :O A lot of FI-haters but it's a brilliant arc so far.
I didn't even realize! That's brilliant!!!

Btw, is Oda copying me? xd