Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well F U C K me sideways... Lili, forgive me for I have been foolish to think this arc is taking too long.
Luffy just went into uber awesome ftw mode, REDHOOK?
And I will continue to say that Hody is like Nazi Racist!
I can't believe Oda left me hanging... AGAIN!
Awesome chapter, 50/10

~Tempa E~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
meh :/ i gave it a 3, and it would be a 2 or 1 if it wasnt for the last page
to me the arc seems to be getting stretched way to much, its getting boring know those 18 pages where just too boring, it's pretty much repeating what we already knew just focusing a bit more on hody and his crew(which we didnt learn much about anyway), and the whole noah's arc falling has been the topic for like 5-6 chapters know and nobody really cares about it

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hody launched a Jihad against human's If it wasn't for humans with special abilities and huge arks falling from the sky. Oda would've fooled me that I was reading the newspaper several times. Man the racism being passed on through the generations without any grounds for being angry is so recognisable.

And I will continue to say that Hody is like Nazi Racist!
Well stop saying it because it makes you sound like an idiot. What the hell is "Nazi Racist" is it a level on the racist scale and are Nazi's titleholder? Dude instead of shouting stuff that you only read in history books (and obviously not paid enough attention to it)

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapter.

It's weird, I'm not sure if anyone will join the SH's. But I got a feeling after this chapter this it's going to be the Prince. Either him or Jinbei, but the prince would fit the power scale of the SH's better.

This was an amazing chapter though, I really can't wait to see what happens next week. This is shaping up to be a great arc, the only knocks on it is that everyone wants to see the New World already. Once we're well into the new world I think people will appreciate this arc a bit more.

5/5

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hody launched a Jihad against human's If it wasn't for humans with special abilities and huge arks falling from the sky. Oda would've fooled me that I was reading the newspaper several times. Man the racism being passed on through the generations without any grounds for being angry is so recognisable.

Well stop saying it because it makes you sound like an idiot. What the hell is "Nazi Racist" is it a level on the racist scale and are Nazi's titleholder? Dude instead of shouting stuff that you only read in history books (and obviously not paid enough attention to it)
Nazi Racist...

Welshman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one will join the SH's. This arc was merely to show their improvements over the past 2 years. Great chapter though, You know when Luffy has a speech, it's going to be a great one.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gave it a 2. Over 15 pages of pure talking and then an epic move by Luffy.

They could have kept the talking, had to where it seemed like it was a loud speaker announcement at the top of every frame, and STILL showing all of the epic fights that were going on. They didnt even have to show them defeating them, just showing three frames each of everyone doing something hot.

Page 3 - Zoros fight gets the top three frames.
Page 3 - Sanji / Jinbeis fight gets a large bottom three framed or one large framed fight since they are fightning the giant.
Page 4 - Chopper gets top three frames
Page 4 - Brook gets Middle three frames
Page 4 - Usopp gets bottom three frames.

Did all the fightning like this continued up to maybe page 10, and then continued the talking I would have thought this was a perfect chapter. Show one epic move by Luffy at the VERY END of the chapter, Meh :shrug:

I'm afraid to watch Fairy Tail on Saturday. smh

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Comon, Hody made his crew wear leather masks and patrol around Fishman District in search for people who would help humans in the slightest, and then he would punish them. The horror it must have been. Hody is, in my opinion, one of the cruelest and hideous villains Oda has created. I think the villains are getting more mature and evil as the story progresses, and the bad actions they take are getting more vicious and ugly. First with the Nobles and their disregard for anyone other than themselves, slaves and racism. Then World Government vs Ohara, the quest of knowledge and the banishment of it. The extermination of a whole civilization and the torment of a 8 year old for dark secrets. And now the complete and utter consequence of centuries of racism, creating monsters devoid of motives other than pure disdain. I don't know, it's just getting better and better.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like that all the Haki moves Luffy showed all have an animal theme, shows that he has been training and studying the animals on the island:
-Elephant gun
-Snake shot
-Red hawk (Ace !! T.T)

Really heavy story line this arc. But so amazing :O A lot of FI-haters but it's a brilliant arc so far.

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome Chapter. Luffy's new move is AMAZING I think Luffy just killed Hodi which is a big step in Luffy's character.
& Hodi's flashback was nice & makes you see no 1 is born like this they are made that way over time. & now Luffy just has to stop the arc I am thinking something Gear 3 related.

Heister

Elite
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've always thought this arc that somehow they're going to stop the ship, and the ending is going to be the SH's ascending into the new world, followed by the rest of fishman island following on Noah - signifying their beginning from zero again as a part of the human world.

I also want to know if anyone else thinks that it's possible that Fukaboshi could join the SH's.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always thought this arc that somehow they're going to stop the ship, and the ending is going to be the SH's ascending into the new world, followed by the rest of fishman island following on Noah - signifying their beginning from zero again as a part of the human world.

I also want to know if anyone else thinks that it's possible that Fukaboshi could join the SH's.
i was actually jus about to post something about bro-boshi joining da SH crew... i think after reading this chapter for the third time, if anybody joins da crew it would def b him. the only problem i could think of is dat fukaboshi doesn't have legs...

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people think Fukaboshi will join the Straw Hats? There's nothing I've seen so far to suggest this. Going through the history of the Straw Hats, there is always a flashback with one of them at a certain point that define why they do what they do now.

So if anyone from this arc is to join it would be Jimbe or none at all.

Totsuka No Tsurugi

Legendary
Kin
53💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Comon, Hody made his crew wear leather masks and patrol around Fishman District in search for people who would help humans in the slightest, and then he would punish them. The horror it must have been. Hody is, in my opinion, one of the cruelest and hideous villains Oda has created. I think the villains are getting more mature and evil as the story progresses, and the bad actions they take are getting more vicious and ugly. First with the Nobles and their disregard for anyone other than themselves, slaves and racism. Then World Government vs Ohara, the quest of knowledge and the banishment of it. The extermination of a whole civilization and the torment of a 8 year old for dark secrets. And now the complete and utter consequence of centuries of racism, creating monsters devoid of motives other than pure disdain. I don't know, it's just getting better and better.
dam now that u mention it :D i never realized since i enjoying the manga to much, seriously EICHIRO ODA-SENSEI is one of the best mangaka in nihon :D

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people think Fukaboshi will join the Straw Hats? There's nothing I've seen so far to suggest this. Going through the history of the Straw Hats, there is always a flashback with one of them at a certain point that define why they do what they do now.

So if anyone from this arc is to join it would be Jimbe or none at all.
i beg to differ sir. i haven't seen a flashback for jimbe either.... unless u count the fisher tiger fb... usin ur formula, the only one dat can join is hodi or shirahoshi... i think from da last couple of chapters, it could b fukaboshi...

Barsati

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i beg to differ sir. i haven't seen a flashback for jimbe either.... unless u count the fisher tiger fb... usin ur formula, the only one dat can join is hodi or shirahoshi... i think from da last couple of chapters, it could b fukaboshi...
No disrespect but because Fukaboshi started crying his eyes out the last few chapters he could join the Straw Hats? Nah, can't really see it, but you do have a point. In the flashback we saw some of Fukaboshi and Shirahoshi's past but we also saw Jimbe's, he was part of Neptune's Army, he left and join the Sun Pirates, his reasoning for joining the Shichibukai, etc.

Well whatever, everyone has their opinion but before choosing, a question needs to be asked. Why would "however you choose" want to join the Straw Hats?

My reasoning for doubting Fukaboshi is that he will carry out his mother's will and by joining the Straw Hats it will not help his cause.

Welshman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No disrespect but because Fukaboshi started crying his eyes out the last few chapters he could join the Straw Hats? Nah, can't really see it, but you do have a point. In the flashback we saw some of Fukaboshi and Shirahoshi's past but we also saw Jimbe's, he was part of Neptune's Army, he left and join the Sun Pirates, his reasoning for joining the Shichibukai, etc.

Well whatever, everyone has their opinion but before choosing, a question needs to be asked. Why would "however you choose" want to join the Straw Hats?

My reasoning for doubting Fukaboshi is that he will carry out his mother's will and by joining the Straw Hats it will not help his cause.

I agree with ya. No reason for anyone to join. No one really has that strong of a character from fishman island to join the SH's. Other than Jimbei, but he wouldn't join the SH's. He was a warlord and was on another level than Luffy. if Jimbei would join them, it would be like, Hawkeye or Crocodile joining them.