Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I kid you not.
For me it allowed the comical aspect of One Piece to shine.
Currently its fine, i have no objections. I just think that the animators are going to try to hard with improvements and flop along the way...>_>
I actually never knew someone that had your opinion. When I recommend One Piece to my friends, the first thing I do is tell them the story is great, despite the extremely poor quality of the first episodes.

Well I clearly said Anime Pein Arc and it was also fairly obvious I was taling about the animation >.>
Don't yell at me, boo!

Sonne

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I recommend One Piece to my friends, the first thing I do is tell them the story is great, despite the extremely poor quality of the first episodes.
I tell them to Fast Forward till episode 60-ish, that is where the fun Begins, and the Animation/Drawing gets a hell lot better.

Abysmal.

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I actually never knew someone that had your opinion. When I recommend One Piece to my friends, the first thing I do is tell them the story is great, despite the extremely poor quality of the first episodes.
Good thing i don't watch anime for the quality of the animation. If that were the case, i sure as hell wouldn't be on this site.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Don't yell at me, boo!
You must be registered for see images

I tell them that they just need to hang on till the Barati/Arlong arc.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*********** said:
It's one of those extremely rare weeks where our RP was too busy to get Jump. There won't be Jump releases on MS till ~20 hrs from now.
RP = Raw provider. It sucks I know, but hey, I guess we're human if we miss a Weds once or twice a year! It will be normal next week.
All of our JUMP releases will be delayed until the morning Thursday (PST).
:( oh no!