Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luffy's conversation with Jinbei using the meat metaphor was the best part of the chapter. xd

We'll finally get to see how much the past 2 years of training did for the whole crew, even the Sunny got some upgrades. xd

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, do you sit on your computer refreshing the page every second till the new chapter comes out?! O.O
Today? Yes. Not any other time.
Today is special day. All three mangas were going to be Epic.
Ichigo Screwed, Strawhats Kicking ass, Naruto had Itachi and Nagato. So yeah Today I was doing that Exactly you say.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pandaman on page 12, big panel. in front row, one of the closest people to Luffy.

Awesome chapter, I loved it :p
Franky has been with Sunny for 10 days before the rest gathered. He built Sunny-Go in what, 1 day? Think of the stuff he has implemented into the ship during those 10 days o_o

We all know what Luffy does to people who say they'll be the next Pirate King :p

That new weapon in Sunny might actually take down the majority of the pirates there :p so theres like 1000 left or something + the commanders and Hody :p

Last edited:

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, epic chapters all around today... wasn't really expecting that in Bleach, Naruto chapter was cool, and I REALLLY want the One Piece anime to get to the 2 yrs meeting point mark. Awesome chapter

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Best part is when he uses KD to take down half of them. O.O does anyone feel a slight pity for all those pirates that are going to be wiped out in thirty seconds... wait what am i talking about, KICK THEIR ASS STRAWHATS!!!!!!

Dino

Regular
Kin
118💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had the One Piece feeling throughout the chapter xd I love the conversation between Jinbei and Luffy..

Luffy: "Pirates will feast on the meat, but a hero will divide it among the people...I want that meat!!"

Jinbei: "I'll give you meat so listen to what I have to say!!"

Luffy: "Got it!"

lmao! xd

and the line Zoro said was epic!
"If he couldn't do this much, we'd have to get a new captian."
Just epic :cool:

The part when Jinbei states that they also need a name for their strategy is one that I never expected :p

and Hody...what's with the surprised face? You didn't expect a guy with a 400,000,000 beli bounty to be a weak and pathetic pirate, did you? :p They're the Strawhat Pirates who's gonna kick your ass! xd

I can't wait to see the new weapon of the Sunny, and by it's name...i think it'll be robots made by Franky with his knowledge from Vegapunk's lab xd

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy's conversation with Jinbei using the meat metaphor was the best part of the chapter. xd

We'll finally get to see how much the past 2 years of training did for the whole crew, even the Sunny got some upgrades. xd
yeah, I loved that part. One of the best parts indeed.

Today? Yes. Not any other time.
Today is special day. All three mangas were going to be Epic.
Ichigo Screwed, Strawhats Kicking ass, Naruto had Itachi and Nagato. So yeah Today I was doing that Exactly you say.
I knew it!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had the One Piece feeling throughout the chapter xd I love the conversation between Jinbei and Luffy..

Luffy: "Pirates will feast on the meat, but a hero will divide it among the people...I want that meat!!"

Jinbei: "I'll give you meat so listen to what I have to say!!"

Luffy: "Got it!"

lmao! xd

and the line Zoro said was epic!
"If he couldn't do this much, we'd have to get a new captian."
Just epic :cool:

The part when Jinbei states that they also need a name for their strategy is one that I never expected :p

and Hody...what's with the surprised face? You didn't expect a guy with a 400,000,000 beli bounty to be a weak and pathetic pirate, did you? :p They're the Strawhat Pirates who's gonna kick your ass! xd

I can't wait to see the new weapon of the Sunny, and by it's name...i think it'll be robots made by Franky with his knowledge from Vegapunk's lab xd
It's the same guy who thinks he can just waltz in on the Reverie, kill everyone, and walk back out even though it's supposed to be full with Admirals, Vice admirals etc. and who thinks he can conquer and enslave the world with mainly Fishman =/
He doesn't have any common sense or he's just ignorant, having no idea how vast the world is. Just by the large numbers that plan is impossible.

It's a...Gundam!!!

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good eyes Mugi. I spotted Pandaman yet again in this chapter.

Page 13, in the first panel among the crowd of opposing pirates. If you really look closely, you'll see him.

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People and their eyes. :|

You must be registered for see images
[/URL]

Now, remember where the red circle is and go to *********** to the same page and look. This is for anyone who really can't make out pandaman. :p

Reactions: Kagutsuchi