Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't think age is a big factor, look at brooks, way older than any of the others. who knows might not get a new member at all, although if we do i think its going to be the shark megalo! lol this all started because they saved his life, he has been featured alot, and they dont have a pet except for chopper, the cotton candy eating racoon pet, wait he is there doctor, nevermind they dont have a pet
I know. I didn't said it a way of it being older, I meant in a way of him looking older, which is quite different. Brook, Franky and Robin could all pass my much older than they are, both in looks and in personality.

Btw, we're all forgetting Surume O_O

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaimi is too weak.
Shirahoshi is both too weak and too big.
Jinbei is just unfit.
Princes are too important to leave.
Vander Decken is just a big no no.
Den is a bit useless, apart from being a Coat Engineer. Hum, I wonder...
Hachi sounds a bit too weak, though I do like him.
Hyozo is awesome, though he seems a bit too old and wrinkly. Doesn't have that youth vibe.
Hodi is I don't know, different.
People from Hodi/Vander crew seem too unimportant and irrelevant to me.
Shirley seems unfit.
So, after Lili ruled out most of the Fishmen, she didnt talk about Hachi...
So you want hachi to join!?!?
Hachi was good in the Arlong arc. But he ends up badly hurt in every arc up till now. I'm not really impressed by him :p

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, after Lili ruled out most of the Fishmen, she didnt talk about Hachi...
So you want hachi to join!?!?
I don't mind him. But he does seem weak compared to the other Straw Hats, and other than being an Octopus Fishmen, and all the abilities that come with it, he's only good for Takoyaki. It's the same for Keimi, though weaker and even more useless.

Shirahoshi seems useless, and her size seems like a nuisance. It's not like she could rival San Juan Wolf, unless she has some kind of hidden power, either way, Blackbeard could afford changing ships, Luffy can't. Besides, she has no real skill other than being a Princess and going to be a second, improved, Queen Otohime.

Hyozo seems strong and unique enough to join the Straw Hats. I love how he looks, though I do not find him very attractive, not like the Straw Hats. And he does look old. Oda could pull something off like, starting to draw him more juvenile and happy, blaming it on the change of pace (Going from a bloody mercenary filled with sake to a Straw Hat, happy with life and full of friends). He does bring something new to the table, which is Poison knowledge and skilfull usage. I can see how it feels like he has no position because Zoro is already there, but I still think he's different. And the fact that he is a mermen is awesome. I think I'd be almost 100% up for him to join if he were to show just one more skill, like Nami's navigation or Chopper's medicine, etc etc

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mind him. But he does seem weak compared to the other Straw Hats, and other than being an Octopus Fishmen, and all the abilities that come with it, he's only good for Takoyaki. It's the same for Keimi, though weaker and even more useless.

Shirahoshi seems useless, and her size seems like a nuisance. It's not like she could rival San Juan Wolf, unless she has some kind of hidden power, either way, Blackbeard could afford changing ships, Luffy can't. Besides, she has no real skill other than being a Princess and going to be a second, improved, Queen Otohime.

Hyozo seems strong and unique enough to join the Straw Hats. I love how he looks, though I do not find him very attractive, not like the Straw Hats. And he does look old. Oda could pull something off like, starting to draw him more juvenile and happy, blaming it on the change of pace (Going from a bloody mercenary filled with sake to a Straw Hat, happy with life and full of friends). He does bring something new to the table, which is Poison knowledge and skilfull usage. I can see how it feels like he has no position because Zoro is already there, but I still think he's different. And the fact that he is a mermen is awesome. I think I'd be almost 100% up for him to join if he were to show just one more skill, like Nami's navigation or Chopper's medicine, etc etc
I have a feeling that it is someone we will not expect. after going through all that time to power up the crew, i doubt Oda would throw someone in that couldn't hold their own which i think rules out most of the people so far in the Fishman Island Arc. we shall see what happens but im not to sure, who knows we might not get a new crew member at all from this arc!!!!O.O or maybe a new guy will be introduced, dont really know