Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One Piece Manga 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 618 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 619. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by a moderator:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: One Piece manga 618 Discussion 619 Predictions

This chapter simply blew my mind O_O

Oh my gosh, it was totally unexpected O_O
Hodi is suppose to be a badass... Omg, Zoro is such a boss O_O I heart him forever O_O
The Straw Hats, pretty much all of them, have already fought countless of mighty opponents, from Elite (Or as close as) Fishmen Soldiers, Giant Mermaid Kings, Highly Feared DF User Fishman and Badass Monstrous Drug Addict Fishmen, AND HAVEN'T BREAK A SWEAT!!!!!

Though now there has to be some meaning to this loss. (Or maybe Hodi hasn't lost yet). It has something to do with Jinbei's message, and maybe the pills we saw Hodi take. Nami herself said that the message meant something more than the obvious, the obvious being he is too strong for you. Or at least I hope so, because, even though I'm really really excited to see Zoro win, the way everyone just seems unbeatable will start to get me less interested... Maybe...

Oda, please don't mess up. We're counting on you

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One Piece manga 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

Awesomeness *explodes* *edo tensei* *explodes again* *uses dragonballs* *is awesome and explodes again* :T_T:

Luffy kicking VDD ass while being tight up, and lmao at Usopp's face when Zoro cut Hodi in one fell swoop under water =D Though I guess Hodi's going to eat one of those pills >.>

There are two things I really find intriguing:

1) What the meaning is of Jinbei's message. I didn't really expect that there would be a very deep meaning in it, let alone that Nami would understand it and saying that there's a long history behind it.

2) That there are guys stronger than Hodi ._.

And yes Pandafishman is on page 9 bottom panel on the right, didn't even have to search for him, he just jumped into my range of vision.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One Piece manga 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

Damn I was reading almost with my jaw on the floor. Luffy kicked ass Zoro kicked ass. Usopp and Pandaman couldn't believe it. Finally something different then the usual being beaten to a pulp and win at the last moment. Fighting a fishmen underwater seemed to be impossible. Now Hodi is being slashed with one cut. But he probably will take some pills soon. But then Zoro just has to cut him twice XD. And Luffy's jet hammer is a cool move.

minatoisagod

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol sanji said Boa beauty paled in comparison to the mermaid princess. I so disagree but great chapter Luffy and Zoro are Roger and Rayliegh of this era

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool Chapter considering what Japan is going through. (Notice they aren't the Country that is panicking?)
Like the dude said, it seemed unfinished

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It seems there was a mistranslation in the manga. Keimi said that Hacchi said that there were guys stronger than Hodi, but apparantly it said that Hodi's mind was stronger than his power. They changed it.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems there was a mistranslation in the manga. Keimi said that Hacchi said that there were guys stronger than Hodi, but apparantly it said that Hodi's mind was stronger than his power. They changed it.
Ah, good. I was wondering what she meant with that. At the light of this new information, Zoro's victory is getting me more excited now. Oda is not slipping, at least it seems he isn't ;)

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The story is starting to get good now. Zoro is just a bad a$$.
On a completely seperate note, has anyone heard anything more on OP coming to an end (last arc)?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no and i doubt it would end here. They're just halfway the ocean now. The new world is just as big as the blue sea
You must be registered for see images

If this would be the last arc that would mean they all get killed by fishmen or Raftel is next to Fishmen island or Blackbeard has become pirate king :p

Maybe it won't take another 600 chapters but i do think it'll go on for a couple more years.

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no and i doubt it would end here. They're just halfway the ocean now. The new world is just as big as the blue sea
You must be registered for see images

If this would be the last arc that would mean they all get killed by fishmen or Raftel is next to Fishmen island or Blackbeard has become pirate king :p

Maybe it won't take another 600 chapters but i do think it'll go on for a couple more years.
Yeah, that's exactly what I said. They just passed the half-way point. How could this be the last arc?

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oda said in an interview that he already knew the ending. The thing is, the first thing he thought of, was the ending. From that point, he created the whole story. But knowing the ending doesn't mean anything. Like Love Cook said, they're still halfway, so don't expect it to end very soon

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a fundamental difference in knowing the end and deciding to end it now. It would be crap if this was the ending because it would simply be anticlimactic. Knowing the end means that Oda (the genius that he is) will keep the story line structered and flowing to acheive that end. He knows where he wants to go now he just has to get there. :D