Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Manga 615 Discussion and 616 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 615 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 616. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool, That target abilty is getting a bit scary now. But I don't see how it can be a real threat against the strawhats unless he will be throwing really big stuff. I don't expect any one to be hit with arrows or swords. We've seen them fighting canonballs all the time and dodging bullets and arrows. Only thing I can imagine is throwing seastone but that would interfere with his own abilty as well.

And I was wondering how Chopper's Kung Fu point works. All other rumble points are enhancements to the body. Like muscles, shape or brain. But Kung Fu point gives him a "skill" so does it mean Chopper will have new rumble points which give him some bad ass skills ? I hope will have a good fight vs some fodder pirates. Except against Odz he hasn't really fought anything and really impressed :p

Queen died ten years ago... V/d Decken got touched the princess ten years ago... Coincedence? I'm expecting a really big plot twist soon. Jinbe warned Luffy so obviously for Hodi, I think he'll be a good guy in the end. He didn't do really bad stuff up till now. We've seen it before with Robin and Franky. And I want to make a bet. I think Luffy will get accidently touched by v/d Deckens Princess hand and he loses his mind :p

Hodi Jones for Nakama ?? (he already has a cool name, he's kept out of the spotlights kinds, he seems to be a bad guy. I've got a feeling the royals aren't saints as well.)

Last edited:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't Luck Playing alot of part in it ? Jinbei is present where Luffy is going.

Princess isn't in castle so Vander Decken when throw's pirates it will follow Luffy and Princess and not reach the Ryuuga palace ?

All this is too Lucky :p

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool, That target abilty is getting a bit scary now. But I don't see how it can be a real threat against the strawhats unless he will be throwing really big stuff. I don't expect any one to be hit with arrows or swords. We've seen them fighting canonballs all the time and dodging bullets and arrows. Only thing I can imagine is throwing seastone but that would interfere with his own abilty as well.

And I was wondering how Chopper's Kung Fu point works. All other rumble points are enhancements to the body. Like muscles, shape or brain. But Kung Fu point gives him a "skill" so does it mean Chopper will have new rumble points which give him some bad ass skills ? I hope will have a good fight vs some fodder pirates. Except against Odz he hasn't really fought anything and really impressed :p

Queen died ten years ago... V/d Decken got touched the princess ten years ago... Coincedence? I'm expecting a really big plot twist soon. Jinbe warned Luffy so obviously for Hodi, I think he'll be a good guy in the end. He didn't do really bad stuff up till now. We've seen it before with Robin and Franky. And I want to make a bet. I think Luffy will get accidently touched by v/d Deckens Princess hand and he loses his mind :p

Hodi Jones for Nakama ?? (he already has a cool name, he's kept out of the spotlights kinds, he seems to be a bad guy. I've got a feeling the royals aren't saints as well.)
Unless the arrows can chance direction to avoid fists and swords. Prolly not...

When I wrote the stuff about Strawhats power ups, I wrote my theory on how Kung Fu point works... I don't think it gives him a special skill out of the blue, I think it alters his body structure into maximizing his potential to that certain skill, such as more built body and a small size.

Nice theory, I wonder if those two events are indeed related. Or should I say, how, for I believe the "if" doesn't suit, for it is certain it will happen. And yeah, I bet Luffy will touch Shiro's hand. Another thing bound to happen. Btw, it seems my predictions for Decken's power are correct, yay me!

I'm against Hodi becoming the next Strawhat. But Hachi has started to grew on me... I'm not opposed to that. I do agree, though, that Hodi Jones is a damn god name.

Isn't Luck Playing alot of part in it ? Jinbei is present where Luffy is going.

Princess isn't in castle so Vander Decken when throw's pirates it will follow Luffy and Princess and not reach the Ryuuga palace ?

All this is too Lucky :p
I don't think so. I mean, it would be "Lucky" if Jinbei had chosen a random place as a meeting point, but, as we saw with this chapter, it is a very important place for all the Fishmen who believe in being friends with the human race, and all the ideals that contradict Arlong's... And if it is the Princess' mother's grave, than it is also obvious Shiro (I'm gonna start calling the Princess this) would want to see that place first.

It is luck, though that Hodi and Decken decided to start that plan when the Strawhats arrive, and decided to start the invasion in the ONE moment where it is bound to fail. And when I say luck, I say pretty BAD luck.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started to think, maybe the princess will be the next nakama 0.o I mean. Luffy already kind of picked her... He freed her of her shitty lifestyle and her poor past like almost all of the rest of his crew. Daughter of Neptune and Fukaboshi's sister who all seem strong so maybe a hidden power. Besides she is huge, which is something the crew is missing. And she could serve as an advanced navigation. :D

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I started to think, maybe the princess will be the next nakama 0.o I mean. Luffy already kind of picked her... He freed her of her shitty lifestyle and her poor past like almost all of the rest of his crew. Daughter of Neptune and Fukaboshi's sister who all seem strong so maybe a hidden power. Besides she is huge, which is something the crew is missing. And she could serve as an advanced navigation. :D
Really? Princess Shiro pulling a ship? I mean... Really?