Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Manga 613 Discussion and 614 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 613 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 614. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by a moderator:

Zungi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One piece Chapter 613

yeah i think it was alright but one piece is getting from boring to ok^^
next chapter zorro will go wild
but ive got a question is zorro now blinded or not in the first chapter after the hiatus he opened both of his eyes but in the new chapter it is always closed-.-

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Next time at least get the title right or I'm just going to trash the thread ~_~

but ive got a question is zorro now blinded or not in the first chapter after the hiatus he opened both of his eyes but in the new chapter it is always closed-.-
He had his left eye closed ever since we knew that he had a scar on his left eye. He hasn't opened it since then. There has only be a cover picture of when holding a crocodile that it seemed his left eye might be opened, however it's very unclear and it's highely likely it was closed, so his eye hasn't opened ever since the hiatus.

Lmao at Papugg xd "Did 'Nose' always sound that reliable?" _O-

Zoro :T_T: "I heard the sound of a party getting started...so I came out!" O_I

Lol a fishman that ate a DF has to live in a bubble xd

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^maybe left eye is overtrained to trace the very speed of mihawk so he may only use it in kill or be killed situations.

Loved this chapter. Very, very cool. Usopp looked badass...O_O WTH xd

Brook was epic. I wonder how will fishman island be with this alliance. Now strahats have to worry of both the pirates and NOW the royal guard. Lol.

Zoro was too epic. Like the Target-target fruit, very useful.

so 5/5

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^maybe left eye is overtrained to trace the very speed of mihawk so he may only use it in kill or be killed situations.

Loved this chapter. Very, very cool. Usopp looked badass...O_O WTH xd

Brook was epic. I wonder how will fishman island be with this alliance. Now strahats have to worry of both the pirates and NOW the royal guard. Lol.

Zoro was too epic. Like the Target-target fruit, very useful.

so 5/5
I've been saying that from the start, though not that it's overtrained, but just that he keeps it closed on purpose and only opens it when he's in a life or death situation as his skill suddenly increases for some unlogical reason.

Probably the alliance destroys fishman island and suddenly Luffy pops up and starts fighting them, which was what Madame Shirley saw :rolleyes: or something like that.

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Thanks .. well for the majority part .. I thought that because Caribu doesn't have what it takes to defeat SH pirates .. So He might transform into Luffy and try to break them inside out ..

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just wanted to start this stupidly long comment by saying: Damn, Usopp, you're hot ;). The 2 Years Hiatus was amazing for him, both personality wise, battle wise and appearance wise. Good, good.

Ok, so, I really really loved this chapter. Things are really coming together, and the nostalgic feeling of One Piece is returning. It as been missing in the last couple of chapters.

The Mermaid Princess seems a bit dum, but I still like her nonetheless. It's a stupid story, the clash of the fearsome pirate with the magnificent princess, and the curse of the Target Target, but I really like it. It's crazy xd And obviously, I loved the moment when Luffy defends her, despite her attempt to blat him out to the guards, and I loved even more the fact that he is going to take her to see the world, accomplish her dream. She has such a beautiful dream, and it's compatible with the path that each member's dream has, so it may be a hint that she could join. But for the moment I disagree with her joining them, she's too big and still hasn't shown enough emotional background and depth.

So stupid, eating a DF when you're a Fishmen... I mean, for humans, loosing the ability to swim is great, but not that big of a deal. For fishpeople and merfolk, it's an amazing loss. I don't know what's the deal with that. Target Target doesn't seem that good of a fruit anyways. Ah wait, I just thought of an amazing attack O_O You could throw a stupidly amount of weapons in all sorts of random directions with all your might. Given your powers, they'd all turn to your opponent, causing him to be threaten by a barrage of extreme accurate weapons, from all around him. Good good. And the boomerang effect is quite good. Enemies think you've missed and ignore the weapon, or even if they realize the weapon is coming back, they'd have to deal with both directions, which would lead to lots of openings.

I already said it, but I'll say it again. I love their transformations. They've really grown. I wouldn't even dream that Nami, Usopp and Brook would be able to keep themselves out of being caught, especially when their pursuers are Fishmen/Merman Royal Guard. AND still look incredibly cool. They weren't even scratched. God I love them, and I want to see them in a full fight. Another thing I noticed was, despite Zoro coming to the rescue when a stronger foe appears, unlike other times, they didn't seem scared. It actually look that they could take him on, even if they had to struggle a little, they were readying themselves for him, and that I found amazing, and showed great growth.

Zoro, epic as ever. I knew you were just caught because you had nothing better to do. "I heard the sound of a party getting started, so I came out" Just epic. Not so hot face, though... You need to show some skin ;)

Amazing plot that's boiling up. Hodi Jones and Vander Decken vs Ryuuguu Kingdom. I'm excited ;)

Lool, I didn't even noticed he was covered in a bubble. xd

I think the cover short story will be very good. News travelling. We will probably see how's everyone, and their reactions to the returning of the Straw Hats. I want to see everyone again. Do you think Vivi will decide to join the crew for real? I doubt it... Both girls in the crew have amazing powers, Vivi relies only on agility, power and some weapon skill, hardly enough to keep up. Maybe the cover story will reveal something good about her growth. I'll just wait to see. Nonetheless, if it is what I'm hoping, show everyone the Straw Hat's left behind and their reactions, I think it will be a great short Story.

So, to sum up. I loved the chapter and I can't wait for next week's

Hand Banana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I actually think you got this backwards. They are essentially going to island to island doing the samething. I can basically predict this.

Luffy will fight the boss(es)
Zoro will fight someone with sword abilities.
Sanji will fight a martial artist type.
The rest will all have fodder matches. And then they will go to the next island and do the samething. Someone from the crew needs to die or be left behind and change it up.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I actually think you got this backwards. They are essentially going to island to island doing the samething. I can basically predict this.

Luffy will fight the boss(es)
Zoro will fight someone with sword abilities.
Sanji will fight a martial artist type.
The rest will all have fodder matches. And then they will go to the next island and do the samething. Someone from the crew needs to die or be left behind and change it up.
I predict that Naruto is going to fight Sasuke again.
I predict that Ichigo is going to get another power up to defeat some kind of villain.

...those kind of analyses are so utterly shallow that they're completely useless and not even worth mentioning.

Hand Banana

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I predict that Naruto is going to fight Sasuke again.
I predict that Ichigo is going to get another power up to defeat some kind of villain.

...those kind of analyses are so utterly shallow that they're completely useless and not even worth mentioning.
Sasuke and Naruto is the plot. And they argued a lot, but as far as fighting it doesn't occur as nearly as much as it does in One Piece with their weak plot device.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"I heard the sound of a party getting started, so I came out" That is not how a prison works !

I wonder what Usopps new weapon can do apart from being black :p and it appeared that Brook probably was able to hold off that swing of Neptune too. And what material is that glove made off. Is it able to negate the negative DF effect ? If so Luffy should suit up :p