Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece Manga 610 Discussion and 611 Predictions

Discuss One piece Manga 610 here and predict the next chapter, One Piece Manga 611. Don't forget to rate this week's chapter.

Layout © by Casualmisfit

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecchidaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: One piece chapter 610 is out !

I was a bit disappointed, they talk a lot and half of it wasn't relevant, anyways lol

I am VERY sure that it is not Luffy who will bring the destruction of Fishman island but SHANKS!!!

She did not see luffy she saw someone who looks similar and has a ripped strawhat, which shanks has aswell, maybe he will be waging war against Big Mam and the Island will be destroyed as an aftermath of their showdown....only sure about shanks, nothing else :D

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It's here O_O I thought In was going to wait 1 more week O_O YAYAY!!!

Big Mam reference!!! Charlotte Linlin!! The name Matches Lola somehow... O_O

And Madam Shirley is so awesome O_O But DAMN she's big O_O

And that Octopus guy, Hyouzou, not only did he look the coolest, when I first saw him, I also find out he appears to be the strongest aswell. This is getting me excited O_O

Lol at Vander Decken story. Will he show up more often?

I'm absolutely LOVING Fishmen Island. All the cities and attractions, and the variety. How they travel. You noticed that Merfolk that doesn't have legs or double fins all travel in bubble chairs? Amazing! And Merfolk x Fishperson = Either one. Nice. I don't know why, I just love it. And I love the Mermaid Cafe, all bohemian and stuff.

And oh no, what will happen to Fishmen Island?! O_O I don't agree that Shanks will butt in. If Luffy does destroy FI, he must have a good reason. I wonder what will affect him so much that will lead him into destroy such a place. Maybe corruption in the kingdom? Maybe corruption with Big Mam? Maybe it has something to do with racism? Maybe the problems are those New Fishmen Pirates? Who knows...

I'm guessing I'll be crying out loud by the end of this arc...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Awesome chapter, lots of info.

Well ever since Lola was introduced I had my suspicions that Big Mom could be her mother, though now it's almost certain. It seems we're going to have a Yonkou introduced pretty soon ^^

And I like it that the octopus swordsman has gotten a bit more special than just a random fishman as canon fodder. Madame Shirley is just epic :T_T: really a character that needs to have a lot of screentime.

I wonder if it isn't the future she's looking at, but the past as that profile looks a lot like the young Gol D Roger with his strawhat. That profile reminds me of the panel that was shown of him when Rayleigh had a flashback of his first encounter with Roger. I mean it's just a black profile with a burning background, even if it's the future, it can be interpreted in a lot of ways.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I wonder if it isn't the future she's looking at, but the past as that profile looks a lot like the young Gol D Roger with his strawhat. That profile reminds me of the panel that was shown of him when Rayleigh had a flashback of his first encounter with Roger. I mean it's just a black profile with a burning background, even if it's the future, it can be interpreted in a lot of ways.
That's interesting, actually. I hope we get to see more of Gol D Roger.
But I think it's unlikely that Madam Shirley mistakes the future with the past like that...

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

mm good and early which makes it even better. Lot's info really. Sanji's bloodtype is S, some explanation about merman/maids and fish(wo)men. I hope we get some more info about big mom, but on the other hand I like the mystery of the Yonkou. So Oda shoud just give little bits at a time. About the prediction of Madam, i read the posts so far and the possibilities are Luffy, Shanks, van der Decken but maybe it is Caribou. We don't know the full extent of his "mud" ablilities. Maybe he can shapeshift into luffys form. Him being here has a reason obviously, he wasn't used for a demo fight to showcase luffys skills after all. And he escaped this chapter. Besides we know he is capable of collecting a gang of "pretty strong" idiots. But it's just a theory

Edit: Hattori Jean-Baptiste Akira for president !

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*explodes of episode epicness...regrows to discuss*

Awsome!!!!!! Amazing, simply incredible!!!

Sanji is safe. A blue-ringed octupus merman (one of the most poisonous animal in the WHOLE world O_O). They STILL don't explain if mermaids poop, disappointing. Luffy is immune to poison *_*. A prediction from a mermaid, huge destruction, what will come next. BIG MAM is here xd, I hope the vivre card of nami is of her; So they WILL run into her eventually. The cover is a bit nice xd.

But...what if the message of jinbei and the prediction are linked, like if shanks want to win that territory for him in order to control that entrance point to the new world? will he come? was jinbei's message a warning about the struggles between the yonkou for the territory in the new world?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who's that? O_O
The guy who requested the cover, I think NarutoBase should try to send in a coverrequest as well. (under a different name) i'm sure they won't be promoting forums where people can read their mangas for free on their covers.

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

it was a good chapter... thought that, like love cook, it might very well b caribou... it seems like the most logical explination.. the prediction was rather vague, it could also b that someone else comes to the island or mayb mam comes n gets mad cuz she thinks that the SH crew r pirates cuz of their connection to shanks... many possible outcomes