[Discussion] One Piece manga 601 is out!

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapter. Not enough build up for the final line, but other than that it was good. Their power levels have increased dramatically, pwned 2 pacifistas without even trying. EPIC!

Keep making that good shit Oda, don't turn into Kubo. -thinks about Bleach- :(

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea liked the display of power of the monster trio, they can all kill a pacifista in one hit/slash/kick. Now we still have to see some tricks from the rest. After that I hope we get some kickass storyline again and a strong villian who beats the crap out of them the first time. Then they split up into teams. Get beaten to a pulp to the verge of death and then kick ass Strawhat style. That's what I love about this manga.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, loved it. i was laughing yesterday because i woke up, read one piece, ate and did some chores, was driving home at like tenlast night when i realised O.O"oh yeah, naruto is out as well" :ghehe:forgot all about it since i have been reading one piece.:roku:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome, loved it. i was laughing yesterday because i woke up, read one piece, ate and did some chores, was driving home at like tenlast night when i realised O.O"oh yeah, naruto is out as well" :ghehe:forgot all about it since i have been reading one piece.:roku:
I get that all the time! xd
that's why I only read One Piece last, so it doesn't ruin the flavour of the other mangas, with it's epicness!!

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome chapter. Not enough build up for the final line, but other than that it was good. Their power levels have increased dramatically, pwned 2 pacifistas without even trying. EPIC!

Keep making that good shit Oda, don't turn into Kubo. -thinks about Bleach- :(
I'm watching the anime, and I'm on Skypea Arc. Enel is almost like Aizen, and it's my least favourite arc. Mainly because Enel as little to no reason to do such damage and exibit such power, so it's very vain. But everyone else is so awesome, and their struggle to ring the bell is amazing, and it compensates. Oda may ressemble Kubo some times, but Oda is Oda, and Oda is God...

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I get that all the time! xd
that's why I only read One Piece last, so it doesn't ruin the flavour of the other mangas, with it's epicness!!
i have had to do the excat same thing cuz i'd stop reading Naruto or Bleach mid-manga cuz i'd get so amped to read One Piece again.