[Discussion] One Piece manga 594 is out!

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
omg ...i was great chapter as always...

franky is destroyed i wonder how he will modify his body "maybe a metal face"

it is a very complicated msg....what cali said is very clever move ,after all its dark king's idea but i don't think they will go all back to water 7 "though it is possible".....

rayliegh's viver card and the ship is in SA....so you think they will move it to water 7...or they will meet in water 7 then head to SA

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did I say that it did.
I never said you said that, though it remains so that there is a message, whether it's easy or not.

omg ...i was great chapter as always...

franky is destroyed i wonder how he will modify his body "maybe a metal face"

it is a very complicated msg....what cali said is very clever move ,after all its dark king's idea but i don't think they will go all back to water 7 "though it is possible".....

rayliegh's viver card and the ship is in SA....so you think they will move it to water 7...or they will meet in water 7 then head to SA
Franky made his entire body, when he was a lot younger, out of scrap metal from an old ship.

This should be easy for him to restore.

And if it's not W7, what then is possible? They would go either way to the SA, so I highely doubt that the message said something about that. Which other places are left?

Last edited:

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
mayb franky can take some of the materials from that island that he's on n remake himself like the million dollar man lol. but seriously he could definitely use the stuff from the island and the stuff he learned on that island and make himself as strong as kuma.