[Discussion] One Piece manga 593 is out!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one holding the bible/ book is the good one....

the cyborg Kuma does not have one and come in more then one of them... bad dudes
We know he's the real one, but he was made into a full cyborg. Even if he's still the original one who was an ally of Dragon, now he's become a soulless puppet.

Unless there's something we still don't know.

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know he's the real one, but he was made into a full cyborg. Even if he's still the original one who was an ally of Dragon, now he's become a soulless puppet.

emm... was he a cyborg when he sent the StrawHat Crew flying? if so then I think he has some control in his actions... due to the fact the gentle way he sent them and their landing was a safe one... he had no hostile actions against them... just needed to remove them from that location due to the crimes Luffy committed.

what I think is that he was cloned... and the original one whom has the bible is still under Dragon's orders... but lost some memory or brain power when he went cyborg.

if he was still controlled he would have been with the Kuma army... ??

what gets me is his Bible... I think he wanted to be a good guy and joined the government but then found out they were the bad dudes... and sees Luufy as a good person... ??

Kuma's action will be related in Robin and finding out what she needs to know

I also cant wait to see how much stronger the rest of Luffy's crew has gotten...

Roronoa Zoro - not sure

Nami - her new information on weather... plus the rope she has which can be tied into 5 knots...

Usopp - has gotten big... hope it has added strength as well... due to the fact big people a strong.

Sanji - not sure

Tony Tony Chopper - not sure

Nico Robin - she has bodyguards now.

Franky - not sure "hope he has learned something about Dr Vegapunk... or to improve his way of building"

Brook - kidnapped...

Thousand Sunny - can now go under water...

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i think that he worked out a plan with dragon....

emm... was he a cyborg when he sent the StrawHat Crew flying?.
no he was turned into a cyborg afterwards

Reactions: platinum69

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The gears of the new era are getting warmed-up ^^

I just want to know what kind of stunt Luffy pulled. I mean what can he pull to get that kind of reactions?

We know those things:

• It's something outrageous, even for him
  • It's something dangerous as Crocodile finds he's playing with his life again.
  • He's not alone, Crocodile was talking in plural
  • Maybe he's wearing some interesting cloths or something, considering Vive calls him "stylish"
oh okay i was confused the whole chapter i thought they were talking about the war so luffy did something else?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh okay i was confused the whole chapter i thought they were talking about the war so luffy did something else?
He obviously did something, but we still don't know what and they said repeatedly it happened after the war. This is also indicated by that all his crewmembers want to go to Luffy because they know Ace died and then they showed them the newspaper about something else.

Maybe he invaded Marijoa and freed the slaves like Fisher Tiger :p

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

while kuma was scattring the straw hat pirates...he asked every one "when you want to go for holiday where you want to go?"
so he was aware where he was sending them....and as i rmember but not sure when was sending luffy away..he said we will never meet again

so that means he knew that something is gonna happen to him directly after that incident
and the nxt appearance of kuma in the war he was completly another person....what i mean after scatring the crew ...the goverment removed his memory and programmed him to serve the marines and bcome a complete cyborg without emotions