[Discussion] One Piece manga 587 is out!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ivankov and Kuma knew each other, but now we probably get the picture how and why kuma is now with WG
Yes but at that time at Marineford Ivankov said something like "after a fashion-" so it appeared like they just meet once or something and had a one-night stand ~_~

And I find it quite odd of Ace. Apparantly he has the King's Dispostition and at Marineford he said, when Luffy used it, "you too". So apparantly Ace was aware he had it, so why didn't he use it? If you know you have it, you can at least expect he has some degree of control over it. I mean Luffy has no clue he has that power ~_~

Last edited:

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes but at that time at Marineford Ivankov said somethint like "after a fashion-" so it appeared like they just meat once or something and had a one-night stand ~_~

And I find it quite odd of Ace. Apparantly he has the King's Dispostition and at Marineford he said, when Luffy used it, "you too". So apparantly Ace was aware he had it, so why didn't he use it? If you know you have it, you can at least expect he has some degree of control over it. I mean Luffy has no clue he has that power ~_~
one night stand? xd ouch, now i know why kuma left!

hmmm, not sure what u mean, Ace doesnt have Haki, and its about time Luffy start spamm Haki?ng all those Admirals :D

Grim

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
its very odd, same with fight against Black Beard

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
did u see sabos pirate flag

it looks like ace's tatoo on his left arm

A
S - sabos pirate flag here
C
E
Lol xd that could be very well possible and I thinking the one who made the tattoo screwed it up _O-

can someone explain to me whats happeing cause im so lost in these like last 4 chapters
~_~ just read them slowly

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
eh i am gonna make a prediction here based on some things we see in the manga

i think although kuma is a complete cyborg he answers to dragon

i know he attacked ivankov but he was probably ordered to fight for the marines so when the time comes for the war against them dragon can have a very high up spy

i am basing this on a few things

1. the fact that he didn't kill luffy
2. the fact that he was with dragon
3. well it doesn't really make sense for a pirate with revolutionary ties to become a puppet of the WG ~_~ this seems to be the only plausible explanation (i think anyway)

also on the ace kings disposition thing

well idk xd it's possible he never had time to learn it

think about it

he left 3 years before luffy so that is 6 years he is out on sea

you have to assume he was with his other crew for 3 years at least and when he first joined the WB crew he hated WB
we can also assume he was looking for BB for at least a year (for BB to gather 5 nakama from all over the world would have taken him about that time plus he probably has all five for a while and ace was chasing him from the start)

so it is safe to assume he only learned about it from WB and never got the chance to learn to control it