Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was still pending and apparantly it's a fake.

You must be registered for see images

Source: 2ch / hitsuke.blogspot.com/
Credits: Aohige
Verification: Confirmed

Sabo: What!? I'm not hiding anything!!
Luffy: Oh, really?
Ace: YEAH RIGHT!!! Tell us!!
Do you think it's ok for us to have secrets from each other?
Ace & Luffy: Speak!

Ace: Alright, spill the beans already, I'll beat you!
Sabo: ....Ack!! Alright, alright, I'll speak!!

Sabo: ............!!

Ace: Son of a noble!?
Luffy: Who is!?
Sabo: Me!!

Luffy & Ace: So?
Sabo: YOU GUYS ASKED ME!

Sabo: ....I actually have both my parents, and I'm not an orphan. I wasn't born here in the trash mount.
The man who called for me today is my father.

noble: ...I'll leave the rest up to you, pirates
Bluejam: Of course, good sir! You've already paid us to.
I'll make sure and take care of these two, so they'll never be able to come near the young master
Sabo: Wait, Bluejam!!!! Dad, ok I understand!!
noble: What is it that you understand, Sabo?
Ace: Don't do it Sabo!!
Sabo: I'll do anything you say... I'll live as you say.... so please, don't hurt these two!!
Please, I beg you... they're my precious brothers!!
Ace: Sabo!!! Hey...!!? Don't go!!! Just brush them off and run, we'll be fine!!!
We're gonna be free together, right!!? Are you letting this end right now!!? Sabo!!!!!!

On a side note BTW, apparently the cover (which was deleted) is Magellan and Hannyabal fishing together.

Last edited:

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy is gonna become wicked strong now, he has found his resolve, he will live on for the sake of Ace and Sabo, the fact that he almost died in Marine HQ, means that he needs to become stronger, and he will.
Oda is a freakin genius!

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy is gonna become wicked strong now, he has found his resolve, he will live on for the sake of Ace and Sabo, the fact that he almost died in Marine HQ, means that he needs to become stronger, and he will.
Oda is a freakin genius!
agreed

also I hope he will learn to control his haki b/c if he can the admirals will get there arses kicked

b/c lets face it all the admirals do is spam their DF abilities (cept possibly kizaru) and never really showed they know how to throw a punch ~_~

if luffy fought them and was actually able to hit them and do damage (with haki) they would be raped

StealthShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
agreed

also I hope he will learn to control his haki b/c if he can the admirals will get there arses kicked

b/c lets face it all the admirals do is spam their DF abilities (cept possibly kizaru) and never really showed they know how to throw a punch ~_~

if luffy fought them and was actually able to hit them and do damage (with haki) they would be raped
agreedU_U

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda is a freakin genius!
That he's a genius is something we've known for a long long time :p

agreed

He needs to learn to control it at some point, what use would it be to have the Emperors Haki and not being able to control it.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That he's a genius is something we've known for a long long time :p

He needs to learn to control it at some point, what use would it be to have the Emperors Haki and not being able to control it.
well it has been useful to him in the past

though being luffy he is completely oblivious to the fact that he contains one of the strongest powers in existence xD

but what i meant is i hope he learns to control it in the next 20 chapters or so

also i am wondering how the strawhats will come back

i highly doubt luffy is gonna go on a whole adventure to get them back
simply b/c it would take way to long and he has to get to the new world

i am thinking reyliegh gets them to him somehow
possibly hancock
maybe jimbei gets his fish-friends to retrieve them
or possibly the flying fishman
maybe caime

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it has been useful to him in the past

though being luffy he is completely oblivious to the fact that he contains one of the strongest powers in existence xD

but what i meant is i hope he learns to control it in the next 20 chapters or so

also i am wondering how the strawhats will come back

i highly doubt luffy is gonna go on a whole adventure to get them back
simply b/c it would take way to long and he has to get to the new world

i am thinking reyliegh gets them to him somehow
possibly hancock
maybe jimbei gets his fish-friends to retrieve them
or possibly the flying fishman
maybe caime
I just hope it will not take long to get them all back together, but you never know with Oda. I mean they were one step away from the New World and then you've got the ID-arc and the Whitebeard-arc xd

Problem is that Chopper and Robin are not anymore in the Grand Line. On the other hand Robin was last seen with the RA + Sanji is at Ivankov's kingdom, wich creates some kind of bond. The others are different stories though.

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just hope it will not take long to get them all back together, but you never know with Oda. I mean they were one step away from the New World and then you've got the ID-arc and the Whitebeard-arc xd

Problem is that Chopper and Robin are not anymore in the Grand Line. On the other hand Robin was last seen with the RA + Sanji is at Ivankov's kingdom, wich creates some kind of bond. The others are different stories though.
nami is on a sky island as well

and isn't usopp somewhere in west blue?

maybe dragon will get them back together
afterall robin is very persuasive (not intended to be perverted xD) and frankly he wants luffy to succeed so if robin does meet him out of all the possible people that can help them dragon is probably the best

then again as you said you never know with oda xd

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nami is on a sky island as well

and isn't usopp somewhere in west blue?

maybe dragon will get them back together
afterall robin is very persuasive (not intended to be perverted xD) and frankly he wants luffy to succeed so if robin does meet him out of all the possible people that can help them dragon is probably the best

then again as you said you never know with oda xd
I'm glad that oda finished it so quickly, I wouldn't want to read 20 chapters of luffy crying because Ace died, and its good that he got all that resolve from only 3 chapters with flashback ;p

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spoiler was fake, and way off.
Sabo doesn't die.

Source: 2ch / hitsuke.blogspot.com/
Credits: Aohige
Verification: Confirmed

Sabo: What!? I'm not hiding anything!!
Luffy: Oh, really?
Ace: YEAH RIGHT!!! Tell us!!
Do you think it's ok for us to have secrets from each other?
Ace & Luffy: Speak!

Ace: Alright, spill the beans already, I'll beat you!
Sabo: ....Ack!! Alright, alright, I'll speak!!

Sabo: ............!!

Ace: Son of a noble!?
Luffy: Who is!?
Sabo: Me!!

Luffy & Ace: So?
Sabo: YOU GUYS ASKED ME!

Sabo: ....I actually have both my parents, and I'm not an orphan. I wasn't born here in the trash mount.
The man who called for me today is my father.

noble: ...I'll leave the rest up to you, pirates
Bluejam: Of course, good sir! You've already paid us to.
I'll make sure and take care of these two, so they'll never be able to come near the young master
Sabo: Wait, Bluejam!!!! Dad, ok I understand!!
noble: What is it that you understand, Sabo?
Ace: Don't do it Sabo!!
Sabo: I'll do anything you say... I'll live as you say.... so please, don't hurt these two!!
Please, I beg you... they're my precious brothers!!
Ace: Sabo!!! Hey...!!? Don't go!!! Just brush them off and run, we'll be fine!!!
We're gonna be free together, right!!? Are you letting this end right now!!? Sabo!!!!!!

On a side note BTW, apparently the cover (which was deleted) is Magellan and Hannyabal fishing together.