[Discussion] One Piece manga 578 is out!

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know...slowly but steadily... I start to realize I don't have a freaking clue as what could happen next chapter xd

Normally you can at least suspect something, but now I'm completely blank xd *salutes Oda* U_U

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You know...slowly but steadily... I start to realize I don't have a freaking clue as what could happen next chapter xd

Normally you can at least suspect something, but now I'm completely blank xd *salutes Oda* U_U
Law heals Luffy and Jimbay
Blackbeards fight Marines
crocodile fight Admiral
Whitebeards on the background

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Epic chapter. Love the interaction between Buggy and his followers. It seems like overkill to have a former warlord plus all captains against Akainu but the man's a beast. Sengoku's attack was great then again, Magellan took out the BB at the time with one attack. I wished we could've seen Garp in more action throughout this arc.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic chapter. Love the interaction between Buggy and his followers. It seems like overkill to have a former warlord plus all captains against Akainu but the man's a beast. Sengoku's attack was great then again, Magellan took out the BB at the time with one attack. I wished we could've seen Garp in more action throughout this arc.
If Jinbei just could get in the water then Akainu would be so screwed. I mean he's made out of magma + he's a DF-user. Smart move of Oda to make Akoji frees the bay.

I'm surprised that Garp has done anything about BB or Akainu. I mean he was furious on him because he killed Ace and now he's going after Luffy + it's all BB fault, so I find it a bit strange.

+luffy+

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Jinbei just could get in the water then Akainu would be so screwed. I mean he's made out of magma + he's a DF-user. Smart move of Oda to make Akoji frees the bay.

I'm surprised that Garp has done anything about BB or Akainu. I mean he was furious on him because he killed Ace and now he's going after Luffy + it's all BB fault, so I find it a bit strange.
while law is goin to heal luffy or jimbei don't you think aokiji will interfere, since he was standing alone on the ice and fighting no one..

Last edited:

sexyprep1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

yea me to i think right when akainu is about to attack the ship slash submarine garp is gonna stop him and then own Akainu

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I guess Oda is just saving Jinbei for the eventual Fishman island arc which will probably occur after they go back to the SA and regroup with the other SH. It's still bizarre to think that Jinbei was able to fight Ace for 5 days on land.

Nothing should be holding Garp back now. If he's not helping Sengoku pound the BBP next chapter or after, than he could possible land a vital blow on Akainu that helps Luffy escape (granted that scenario would mean that Akainu has plowed through Crocodile and the captains which may be a bit too much to swallow).